Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 67. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Don't wait for investments. Just do it and that's all. You will be a part of crypto community, that's a huge honor Smiley Always a good time to invest.
710 mln usd had come to binance. I think it is quete enough to understand that bitcoin is back. Waiting for new 20 000-30 000
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yes, Now at very lower level of Bitcoin at 6700$, you can jump and invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system and also called the first decentralized digital currency,They can be exchanged for other currencies,products, and services, So Bitcoin have bright future. And in coming days as market come in bull trend till next month bitcoin will cross 9000$ level easily.
Activity: 126
Don't wait for investments. Just do it and that's all. You will be a part of crypto community, that's a huge honor Smiley Always a good time to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
Yes, bitcoin is gaining momentum again and again. I think it makes sense to buy bitcoin at the next drawdown, I think this is a worthy investment. Anyway, I think we can not miss the $ 50,000 mark for a coin this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I am thinking personally that anytime is good to invest in bitcoins since it was $10 worth in 2011 and now we have at approximately $6000 warth and middle 2018, the trend is up still.
Activity: 122
I hope that by this time you have already decided to buy Bitcoin because now it is worth keeping it for at least a few months... Smiley
Activity: 210
slowly but surely hopefully the price of Bitcoin quickly recovers, I see the price of Bitcoin is starting to increase so I think it's a good chance to buying a coin and keep it until the market is fully recovered or it is better to use it to invest in the long run to earn profits when market recovered later.
Activity: 84
I think this is a bit too late to invest in BTC. The best time to invest is 3 weeks before the bitcoin touches "the bottom" $ 5800
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
BitCoin has been very influential in the bear season since the beginning of 2018 and its value has fallen to half the price. but this will soon be over and the bitcoin will again accelerate. so now  for invest.
Activity: 85
Yes it is back again. Market going to the green again. I think every time is good time in this market, just you must choose the true project
Activity: 165
Bitcoin has not returned, and the price of bitcoin is still very low. And the price of many cryptocurrencies has also fallen a lot. But I think we can invest at this time.
Activity: 140
Yes, Bitcoin price is very cheap when camparing with the price in 2017. Now is the great time to buy Bitcoin and waiting for the recover. BTC price can reach again the peak 20k $ in the end of 2018
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
what do you mean by returning? I see market up a bit but this could be a bull trap or a good signal we do not know, I think it's better to wait a while and while waiting for us to prepare a mature strategy if we want to buy bitcoin, but I don't think we have any good news that will make bitcoin up to the moon.
Activity: 68
indeed if the current market situation is the right thing to do is investment, because now the price of almost all the coins on the market has decreased drastically enough, but if you look at the current market situation may be a little late to buy some coins to invest because now almost all the coins on the market are experiencing a price increase, and this started a few days ago, and may last for a long time. hopefully, this is the beginning of the market will recover
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
When you are a technician which means you based your decisions on charts. I think Bitcoin is back when he will break 6800 level then that is one good sign to invest again.  But still the decision is based on your concept. Do not just follow what others told you, you must do your own research because at the end of it, that is your money.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Well if you got the cheap price then looks like it's a good time to buy bitcoin, if you're brave and ready with all the risks try to buy bitcoin now. Some people say that the price will go down very low. But we should not be afraid, we should take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 140
In my opinion, now is a good time for us to invest in the market. We should buy Bitcoin and potential altcoins like IOTA, Cardano, Litecoin, EOS and Ethereum. I believe that long-term investment in crypto will bring a lot of profit for us.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
Yes, now is a good time to invest in BTC.  Perhaps the price will fall after a few days, but I doubt it.
price movements are always up and down, opportunities always come and go. if you know the market price down then you should immediately make a purchase. bitcoin has the potential to grow so you do not have to hesitate in purchasing and storing until the market goes up
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
be patient, do not panic just by looking at BTC prices now
try to wait a few days to decide
because it could be BTC down again to 6000 USD without us knowing like a few days ago
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Don't be too hasty in situations like this. view and analysis of the existing conditions first so it could certainly provide the best results for investment in the future. Indeed the price is currently in good condition to buy, so I guess it started investing at the moment is a good price. especially if to invest long term I think would be if to get considerable profit.
Pages:
Jump to: