Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 69. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I believe it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin at this moment as Bitcoin price is low now compared to last few months. You do not need to worry as Bitcoin will back its positions for sure
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
The market is still at a big risk as the market still fluctuates at present, it is actually a great sign that bitcoin is rising now but I will personally advice that any investments to be made should be delayed a bit to know the direction of the market prices so as not to fall victim of losing huge money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
Bitcoin has always been the vane of the market, but so far, bitcoin is still at a low price, which is a good opportunity for some people.
Activity: 181
It is difficult to predict whether a steady growth has started today or the market is still unstable and the price will fall again tomorrow.
Activity: 201
I believe that perhaps it is, and bitcoin returns its position
It is now possible to gain positions, if everything is confirmed
Activity: 79
I think the whole of July will be a good time to buy coins.  Rather, the price this month will not fall and will not grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure that no one can accurately predict the crypto market currently. As we are going through a bear phase and it isn't clear when this bear cycle will get over. Instead of trying to time the market you should daily cost average. You will avoid being left out if the market pumps while you were still waiting for the right price to buy in.
Activity: 28
No, he did not return, it seems to you, but Socratus is developing
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
maybe, we do not know whether to get back to normal prices or maybe survive like this for a few months, hopefully its bitcoin price goes back up with market prices now many people are losers and investors are selling altcoin fear price will go down but for those who have experience and sure the price keeps going up will definitely save her
Activity: 168
slowly Bitcoin prices are rising little by little so this is a good time to invest to earn big profits in the future when the price is high then.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
From 5.8 to almost 6.9 now stable around 6.3 looks good for now so hope we can have stable growth from here
Activity: 126
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
actually, look at its trend, not just price going up and down
it should draw a trend following line then it's gonna be interesting in terms of investing
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Very bullish Bitcoin from here. Went long massively @ $6300. Far too strong a rejection by bulls at $6300 - we're going up from here, and if we do it'll be a giant move. Good risk/return trade.
Activity: 182
I personally think that BTC will become its normal trend in near future. So I think it is good time to invest for BTC at this moment. because BTC price is low now compare to last few months
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The highly fluctuating crypto money cryptococcals make the market move very fast and drastic. In the near future this situation can change 180 degrees. Maybe today the market conditions are still good and safe but tomorrow has turned into a concern. If you look at the current condition, I think bitcoin has not shown any signs of meaningful change. Bitcoin has not been proven to release significant innovative improvements. So in my opinion, now is not the right time to invest bitcoin. If only to just buy then this time is good but for investment you better be patient again.
Activity: 171
The bitcoin price was maintained at 6k for 2 weeks. This shows that the market is more balanced and natural. I think that is the bottom and take advantage of this opportunity to invest. We have a lot of advantages in the growth stage of bitcoin in later times. even in the long run. It is safe.
Activity: 168
It should be the right time to invest at the current low BTC price, and the people who will continue to invest will benefit greatly. Now everything depends on the opportunity that we can make use of, and we can not even get anything at all.
I agree.  It is better now to buy coins and hold until the market recovers, rather than risk and wait for the price to fall even more.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
It should be the right time to invest at the current low BTC price, and the people who will continue to invest will benefit greatly. Now everything depends on the opportunity that we can make use of, and we can not even get anything at all.
Activity: 26

I recommend investing at this moment. I think the price of bitcoin is increasing. If you do not invest now and days it will increase and you have to buy bitcoin at a higher price
Activity: 98
I figure you should purchase right now or you will lose the shot if bitcoin will increment again soon, This might be the start of consistent change. As of now is a decent time to contribute BTC despite the fact that it's somewhat late as BTC costs have gone up rather high and I think value developments will stop soon however that is no major ordeal it's simply that you will take more time to get different.You to contribute now since it is dependably says that the postpone time is risky. You can purchase btc now incorporates some other altcoin and hold them till the costs moon once more.
Pages:
Jump to: