Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 70. (Read 10807 times)

R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Now the time is July, but I think the cryptocurrency market is still not returning. It may take October, you have to wait patiently. This is a game of insistence.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes, now is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin, because the price keep falling and rising around $6000, and will be rising sharp soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
In the near future, the price of BTC is likely not to grow and so it seems to me better to wait, maybe the price will fall.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
The market is very volatile and there is simply no sense in talking about any significant growth or fall, everything depends on the news on the market, and they change very quickly.
Activity: 500
I think the whole of July will be a good time to buy coins.  Rather, the price this month will not fall and will not grow.
It's a good time to invest in BTC, because the bearish market will soon be replaced by the bullish and the prices will rise again.
Activity: 168
Now the price is about 6200 $ and for a long time the price has been rising to 6700 $, then it drops again to 6000 $.  It seems to me worthwhile to wait when the price again will be $ 6000.
Activity: 26
I'm new in cryptocurrency. I'm planning to invest in BTC. What are the factors that BTC will go up continuously?
Activity: 490
I believe that right now is a very good time for us to invest in Bitcoin. At present, the price of Bitcoin is around $ 6100, which is good for us to buy and hold Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin has many weaknesses, Bitcoin is always worth investing in me. Bitcoin is the king of the market, all altcoin are affected by Bitcoin. Many big investors hold Bitcoin. They believe that Bitcoin will go to the Moon in the next few years. I will now invest in Bitcoin and some other potential altcoin. I believe Bitcoin will bring a better life for me
Activity: 36
Any suggestion on how to earn BTC without investing?
Activity: 275
yes, it seems that bitkoyn returned and began to gain altitude. let's hope that after this there will not be a fall, and this will bring good capital.
Activity: 162
I think this is a great opportunity to grab, I don’t know when’s the next crash coming in but do sell what you want to. I think there’s a great chance that prices will go up in late 2018 or maybe early 2019 so buy all you can. I buy ICOs these days and my top favorites are Liven, Treon and Ubex. Check these out!
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
I personally don't think that it is the good time to buy Bitcoin because base on my research, people tend to go to that rise of price and the real investors starts to sell their coin to get the profits. I think It would decline again in a few days. You should do your own research if you want to be clear of your investment. If you think that itwill continue to rise, then go for it and invest, otherwise, don't. This are just my opinion and I hope it doesn't really much affect your strategy.
I believe bitcoin prices regulates again at higher rate and have a good bounceback so for us to be secured this is the time to invest money and take a long term investment where it has a potential to grow our money.
Activity: 182
i'm not sure if bitcoin will be back again to the bottom but as far as i know more and more big names in the world interested to invest in the bitcoin. You should buy at this time or you will lose a chance if the bitcoin will increase again soon. The possible thing for you wait until there will be another little correction for bitcoin in the future again man.
Bitcoin is a good coin that can be relied upon to produce far greater profits. indeed with the potential possessed Bitcoin is able to generate much greater profits by investing. so very good with us trying to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303

You asked this question on April 12 (3 months ago) but I think the crypto market is quite similar now.
Many people believe that Bitcoin will dump to around $4000 this year. So. Just Wait.
do you know coinomia team?
I often get info from it, and the bitcoin movement this year seems to be improving
Activity: 130
Bitcoin is currently taking a serious beating in the market as the value keeps on falling and the negative publicity its getting doesnt seem to help its cause either, this situation can however be turned into an advantage  as one can get to buy the coins at a cheaper price, hold oin to them and get to make good returns off tem when the time for the bull run comes
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

You asked this question on April 12 (3 months ago) but I think the crypto market is quite similar now.
Many people believe that Bitcoin will dump to around $4000 this year. So. Just Wait.
Activity: 294
I think that in July the price of bitcoin will drop to $ 5000. That is now dangerous to buy bitcoin, as you can get losses.
Activity: 55
the dips are the best to invest for bitcoin as well as other tokens,we are having bitcoin at 6200 now,down from about 6700 $ in just a few days.Seem like a good buy fir me
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
Btc improved it means the market is also improving, and the world of crypto back to be good, for investment we should wait a while for the situation is stable. The fluctuations of adverse market that we can avoid, it means we can get more profit from cryptocurency
Activity: 308
I don't think that Bitcoin is back, the first two quarters of the year were bearish and seems like July too. I would not invest in BTC right now, there is still a chance that the price might go lower.
Pages:
Jump to: