Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 71. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
It's great when bitcoins show up again. This is good news for me, my coins will sell at high prices in the future. I think it will increase further you invest quickly from now on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It is a good time to invest. The price hasn't moved up much since the last dip, just a couple of hundred dollars at best and now it looks like the price is just tethering in the same position for the past couple of days. This makes it the perfect time to buy bitcoin before the prices start recovering again
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It is good to know that bitcoin has started to increase. And I believe it will not stop at $ 9,000, but it will rise even more in the future. So boldly invest now to find a profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Starting to get back, why you are asking the wrong timing if it's the good time to invest.
I believe the good time to invest is before the rise but still if you have faith that it will go further and can reach back to higher price, then go.
If you'll wait for few days, decide for yourself and don't just invest because you are in FOMO.
Investing as soon as possible will be the best move but don't regret if there will be some pull backs.

Bitcoin is always here duds, the crypto currency will be the new trend on investment trading, HODL, etc.etc. The growing number of acceptance about Bitcoin is increasingly high, the volume of investment is huge even with the fluctuation of the market price. Bitcoin survived the beating after beating on a lot of issues thrown this coin, is stable, with good fundamentals, with good support system. Bitcoin will be here and will continue to be back, once Bitcoin break the resistance of market, it will go up again.
Yeah absolutely market will still stabilize or even more  aggressive, of course bitcoin will gain momentum this year's that's what are we waiting for , as a true believers of BTC who patients hold even how price  good deeper but  it won't shake our stand to  hold and be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I think bitcoin still has the potential to go down. so you'd better keep waiting some time. but if you are afraid of losing the moment of BTC dump. buying at this time is also great. because I think Bitcoin is already at a low price. buy with some capital and wait to buy back.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes, now is an excellent time to buy, the price is low. Soon there will be growth.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The best time to invest is now, because according to Bitcoin charts,  history mostly repeats itself, so invest now, then hodl till like December period, then thank me later. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Now the whole cryptocurrency market is at the bottom, so now you can invest in any coin you want and I think it was a good idea to buy BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

This will be the best time to buy back and hodl again until the bitcoin price reaches its peak price again, For now, Avoid selling but keep holding. Still expect the background for the next days but consider it an opportunity to invest.
Another sway which giving investors an opportunity to buy more cheap coins, the trend came back to it's down movements again, making the market go wild the bloodbath are now ongoing many struggles traders who's observing the flow will need to hold and wait again for another indications, if you will going to assess better to keep in mind, bitcoin will bounce back even on its slow term or on its quick mooning flight, so better to keep your minds open for possibilities to hold and keep buying if you still can.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
You are seriously mistaken, now the situation on the market is very strange and many traders still can not say for sure when the trend will change and when the bears leave, our deposits are devastated, now we have only tokens left.
Activity: 789
It seems if you want to start investing in bitcoin, which is to buy it when the price is down. then sell it when it's back up. I think this is a more appropriate way.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Starting to get back, why you are asking the wrong timing if it's the good time to invest.
I believe the good time to invest is before the rise but still if you have faith that it will go further and can reach back to higher price, then go.
If you'll wait for few days, decide for yourself and don't just invest because you are in FOMO.
Investing as soon as possible will be the best move but don't regret if there will be some pull backs.

Bitcoin is always here duds, the crypto currency will be the new trend on investment trading, HODL, etc.etc. The growing number of acceptance about Bitcoin is increasingly high, the volume of investment is huge even with the fluctuation of the market price. Bitcoin survived the beating after beating on a lot of issues thrown this coin, is stable, with good fundamentals, with good support system. Bitcoin will be here and will continue to be back, once Bitcoin break the resistance of market, it will go up again.
Activity: 316
Now the price of bitcoin is very attractive and the most important thing is that in the near future there will be its growth, so do not miss your opportunity.
Activity: 180

This will be the best time to buy back and hodl again until the bitcoin price reaches its peak price again, For now, Avoid selling but keep holding. Still expect the background for the next days but consider it an opportunity to invest.
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
I do not think it will fall under this value. Bitcoin, I think it still has a value to invest.
I believe there are only a few months to go uphill.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
yes, now the price of btc back down, why not to buy it. now is a perfect time to buy some btc and altcoin assets for investment in the coming months. I am sure the market conditions will soon improve in the coming months.
Activity: 210
No need to wait if you are going to invest bitcoint now the right time, we surely know now the price of coint down you can buy it and keep it while waiting for the market to bounce back
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
it will be the best time to buyback and hodl again until bitcoin price reach its peak price again. there are lot of speculations that bitcoin will increase more or up to 50k$ for this 2018 so we need to buy more bitcoin until price is not increasing.
Activity: 103
Wait a couple more weeks.  I think soon the price will fall again to $ 6000.  Perhaps even the price will be even lower.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If my eyes do not deceive me, then I see how the price of bitcoin falls and it is extremely manipulative, everyone understands this and most likely people will very often believe that panic has started in the market, but in fact it is a reason for a reversal prices.
Pages:
Jump to: