Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 72. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
if you think that this is the right time to invest then go for it.
I think the same way, but sometimes you must think twice before considering your decision, because btc is unpredictable, its flow in the market is impossible to follow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think it's the right time for bitcoin investing, while the price is not too high and is well suited for investment by the end of the year because according to my prediction bitcoin prices will go up.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Over the past two days, the price of BTC has fallen by 15-20%.  I think it's a good price to buy coins now.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
I think BTC is consolidating between $5500 and $6500, has been having good support at these level. I think it is good time to buy BTC at these low prices.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
BTC is always worth to be invested, I agree with other members. And now you can invest as well, because the prices have not risen after the dip yet
Activity: 330
Now the market is in decline and everyone is constantly talking about it. Many believe that this is the best time to invest and I agree with them. But still it is better to invest in Ethereum
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
Now I think the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies.After all, these prices look like a gift that can not be used!
copper member
Activity: 616
A good time to invest in bitcoin when the market price of bitcoin is low. If you want to invest in bitcoin for long term, it is the right time to invest now because the market value of bitcoin is down and hold it till the price raises.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
the dip in the price of the bitcoin is just in a positive perspective for investors as they tend to want to buy in more of the bitcoin to their collection of bitcoin and other tokens considering how the price goes and what their financial projections are for that season.
Activity: 63
It is always a good time to invest in btc if we're eyeing for long time investing. BTC have already proven its worth in the past years. Although there are many altcoins circulating in the market now, there's no doubt btc is still the leading cryptocurrency
Activity: 43
Well if you got the cheap price then its a good time to invest, you are able to invest at any time but make sure you enter the market when the price are low or cheap.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Looks like it's a good time to buy bitcoin, if you're brave and ready with all the risks try to buy bitcoin now. It looks like bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 upwards in some future time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
yes, I think it's time for investment, where the btc price tends to stabilize below. a time when this investment will generate profits in the future. does not close the possibility of late this year btc prices will soar. nobody guarantees that, but many people have predicted it.
Activity: 42
Looks like it's a good time to buy bitcoin, if you're brave and ready with all the risks try to buy bitcoin now. It looks like bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 upwards in some future time.
Activity: 84
This time is good for investment in bitcoin as the coin is decreasing in prices comparatively. As analysts say that the coin will hit $ 20000 the year 2018 end, it is right time to invest. News surrounding cryptocurrency is also good and Facebook also lifts its ban on crypto ads. The good news will definitely make an impact on the market.
Activity: 392
It is so hard to cacth this best time to invest, because as we know now, scine the time has passed, that returt of BTC was nothing more than a small bump before the long red sea... And the time was not the best after all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
i think bitcoin will back soon as last year.
but crypto is very unpredictable, only strong holder can survive for long term investment.
if you have no strong mentally, daily trading is better choice i guess.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
As the price right now mate, i think that its a good time to buy right now because its price is lower right now. And we can hold it for a long term to get some profit on it. If you are the one who believes in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
People should have bought it in when it was in $5,8k. They already made an easy $1k on this point when they sell any portion of it. I don't think bitcoin will rise more because the chart is teasing back to $6k.
Activity: 168
Of course, Bitcoin will someday return to the level of $ 20,000. But this does not happen in the next few months, why? Look at the figure 24h Vol: market capitalization, at the time of writing this comment is only $ 11 billion, this is a very small amount to raise the market. I just advise you do NOT buying any asset, as Bitcoin is this or other altcoin when it grows, I personally use the strategy buy some, when the asset falls. But not everything is so bad, the market is gradually being adopted in different countries, gradually more people learn about Blockchain technology, Bitcoin ... Plus, the world crisis that is taking place at this moment can play on our side, we can fly To the moon as they say. To sum up, I just want to say that everything is just beginning, the crypto-currencies will conquer the world market. Hugged, good luck to you!
Pages:
Jump to: