Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 79. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is still in the fall. Great opportunity to buy it. Even better if you wait a week. Now, too, you can invest it if you are focused on long-term investment . If you want to earn faster it is better to consider other coins
Everytime it is good to invest because this, coin was mold to promote as a single currency and the fluctuation on its prices explodes to our targets we expected .Let's invest to be secured our future .
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is still in the fall. Great opportunity to buy it. Even better if you wait a week. Now, too, you can invest it if you are focused on long-term investment . If you want to earn faster it is better to consider other coins
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Now is certainly a good time to invest. Now the price of many cryptocurrencies is very low. Now that this price is very attractive, I still want to wait for a while and invest in other things when prices are lower.
Activity: 434
BTC trend can dip below $5000. When the real bullish market will start, that's where institutional investors going to join.
Activity: 86
I think it is because there are good news about bitcoin in last few days like reddit will accept bitcoin and other currency again. Better invest while it's still in low, but it is just a prediction. It may come low again but it is your call to invest or not.
Activity: 167
Now the price for BTC is 6200 $.  Yesterday the price was less than $ 6000.  I think it's worth waiting for the price to fall again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Well its not the best time if you didn't earlier before it raise, guess that's how market work with trends and stuff, don't think the rally could go long with the current status, news and catalyst are everywhere but the serious driver was there, OR cryptocurrency is still overvalued by comparing its status quo, 10,000k is still far this year i believe.
Activity: 57
Invest if you want, the growth will be in any case, even if after investing it will fall even lower it does not matter,but I would pay attention to altcoins, not bitcoin itself  Wink
Activity: 68
if you are invest for short time like days or weeks you should watch market every day and its very unstable right now.. but if you invest for long term like you want to sell in end of this year, today its a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 99
well, BTC is around 6500 USD prices right now, I thought even 8000-10000 price is a good opportunity to buy BTC, but now it is a better opportunity
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think it is always a good time to invest in btc. I guess it has nothing to prove now because if we look at its history we can say that it was able to endure losses and manage to come back afterwards. It is still a good source of investment.
Activity: 221
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

BTC is never been lost but it can create big boom in value this coming few months hope so.
Activity: 190
BTC is restoring so now it’s really time to invest if you want to get money from it. If you have an opportunity do it as soon as possible.
Activity: 190
It seems to be in the nearest future, for 1-2 months. The market has started to restore recently so the price will increase soon as well.
Activity: 81
Bitcoin and all coins present in altcoins are experiencing great declines, this is your time to start or increase your investment by buying good coins. Then you wait without selling coins until coin prices are progressing which can give you a big advantage. Bitcoin usually raises its price at the end of the year, so give the market a chance to raise the price of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 144
I'd wait a little longer. because I believe that the market will continue its decline.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
I think that now is a good time to invest in bitcoin, now bitcoin is at the lowest point, as shown by the charts and the experienced traders say, the market correction is over and the rapid growth of the crypto currency begins.
Activity: 136
Now is a good time to invest in BTC because I very much doubt that the price will drop to $ 4000-5000.
Activity: 28
if you invest in bitcoin, then this is not the time, but if in new crypto projects then yes you can help crypto project as Socratus
Activity: 170
We will still have a good opportunity to buy this coin. Some people say that the price will go down very low. But we should not be afraid, we should take advantage of the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: