Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 83. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
The price of bitcoin has fallen surprisingly, and all the stock markets have been breached. I think this is an opportunity for those who want to invest. the evaluators will make money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
It is very likely that soon the price for BTC will grow steadily.  If you were planning to invest in this coin, then I advise you to invest now.

I am sure: Bitcoin will be growing. I do not think that it will be a very fast process but the cryptocurrency will gain very much even in 2018. Next year, BTC will become even more powerful and it will have the highest market cap.
Activity: 183
It seems to me not worth waiting for.  The price does not fall even lower.  It is better now to buy coins and by the end of the year to make a profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin's course may fall a little more in the coming days. After that wiil be a period of stable growth of Bitcoin. We need to closely monitor the market situation and have time to buy a crypto currency at a low price.
Activity: 210
I think that now is a good time for investment. The market is slowly coming to life. And I hope that in the future the market will grow. The prices of all normal coins will grow, periodically correcting.

Where does he come to life? Again the whole market is red)
Activity: 168
Now is a very good time to buy BTC.  The price falls every day.  But it seems to me below 6000 $ the price will not fall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Yes, Now at very lower level of Bitcoin at 6200$, you can jump and invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system and also called the first decentralized digital currency,They can be exchanged for other currencies,products, and services, So Bitcoin have bright future. And in coming days as market come in bull trend till next month bitcoin will cross 9000$ level easily.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
yes in my opinion its right time to invest in BTC.Because again btc down around $6000.i also invest at this position because as you know the range of btc is around cross $10000 at the end of year
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I think it's a good time to buy. It's a little less likely to fall further. Then I think it will rise to 11.5k and fall again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think that now is a good time for investment. The market is slowly coming to life. And I hope that in the future the market will grow. The prices of all normal coins will grow, periodically correcting.

You are right now is a good moment to buy some bitcoin because the price is going down and will definitely go up again. But if you are doubt, maybe you can try buying another altcoin.
Activity: 266
Activity: 322
Bitcoin has wandered too far in these intervals. If one bursts, nobody can hold it. Almost everyone will regret it. I think that the bottom line is already there. After that, it will also cause problems with mining cost.
Activity: 65
Bitcoin did not go anywhere. ; D Now is a very good time for investments, since most of the Crypto currency is now traded at a very low price. And this is more a positive moment than a negative one. We expect growth!
Yes, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. Of course it would be foolish to buy it after a powerful bull. but it is now worth doing it. There are no bulls, it is steadily growing, which gives us a tip to buy.
Activity: 59
This is a good time to invest as there is very much possibility that the price will skyrocket again towards the end of the year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
The current time is really suitable for short term investment. I think so. If you buy in bitcoin for $ 6155. the profit margin would be higher than the loss. This is a pretty low price.
If the price continues to move down, then perhaps you could buy a biton twice as cheaply in a few weeks. Do not rush to buy.  Wait until it is clear that there will not be a fall.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12

The market prices today is down to $6k dollars and it was a very nice time to invest since cryptocurrency last year is very expensive so i believe that investing right now will be giving you a huge amount of profit when the market pumps up again.
According to my experience and Ever since i started crypto i concluded that in every fast and sharp rise of the value there is a opposite reaction that coming right next to it, that ia why the perfect timing in investing is when the value is bleeding and it is very affordable to purchase tons of it, and when the value rises that is the time you should sell some, it is just a matter of management.
Activity: 62
It is not the best time to invest right now, especially in Bitcoin. It is my opinion, but I believe it will start falling down at the beginning of summer and you can lose money if you buy it now. It also depends on how long you want to hold it.
Activity: 37
Yes, Bitcoin has got back on track. Crypto market also started to be in the green zone. And hopefully will continue to rise. Now is the time for investment. It's up to you to invest in any coin. It's still possible to invest in any coin. While prices have not been too expensive. Then invest now before you regret for being late.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
There's no point in waiting anymore, it might be too late in the next few hours, so I'll urge you to make use of the opportunity to invest in bitcoin, now the price is around $6500, i think if you can buy now and hold for a while you'll be rich.
Yeah  if you're thinking of investment this is the time while the price is still at the bottom and still we are at the middle  of the year, may be month  or weeks from now it might start to launch back and you might not  able to catch a ride.
Activity: 83
There's no point in waiting anymore, it might be too late in the next few hours, so I'll urge you to make use of the opportunity to invest in bitcoin, now the price is around $6500, i think if you can buy now and hold for a while you'll be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: