Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 81. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Last April there may be a lot of hope for all crypto, and Bitcoin is almost 10k which is a good thing for the current situation. But it seems like today, the panic is happening faster, and all the crypto is again corrected. But I think in the second half, things will change. Maybe the market is saturated with Fud and investors are stronger than ever.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

At the moment the situation is quite strange, and a few days can be disastrous. Nothing much to do except to invest in the long run.
There will be no warranty, but at least in previous years, Bitcoin will increase by the end of the year.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I think that now suitable time for investments. The market slowly comes to life. And I hope that in the future the market will grow. The prices of all usual coins will grow, periodically correcting.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
As for me there is no reason to wait, because it fell very low and now it is possible to form a new bullish trend  Wink
Activity: 378
I think this is a great time to invest in Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin is also still low and if you buy it now and you hold it at the long-term Bitcoin price will surely go up very high.
Activity: 420

This is the perfect time to invest!  The price is low, we have good conditions for investment! Do not miss this opportunity!
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
The price of bitcoin right now keeps falling down, and this is the time we can literally get bitcoin a lot. Some says that we have no summer bull run. But we don't know yet coz the bitcoin pump is going to happen soone
Activity: 452
if you take into account how much bitcoin stood in 2017 or at the beginning of 2018, then you can say now invest in it the best time, but no one can guarantee that it's safe, and then it will not fall in the price. The opinion that now for a long time you can making a purchase of many coins, especially bitcoin
Activity: 47
if you are invest for short time like days or weeks you should watch market every day and its very unstable right now.. but if you invest for long term like you want to sell in end of this year, today its a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think this time is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. If you can invest in Bitcoin, I am sure you will get a profit many times over your investment returns.
Activity: 231
I'm not sure if this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. I will wait a while and see and learn how to chart the value and development of bitcoin in the future. if it continues to show an increase in value I will just invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 125
When is the best time to buy Bitcoin in general? Well, it’s impossible to predict the future performance of any investment, and cryptocurrencies are especially volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
At this point , bitcoin prices can' t go back to $10000. Because at this point , the investors are also quite cautious about investing in bitcoin. The market signal doesn' t seem so good. Personally , i think it's the end of this year , the price of bitcoin can go back to $10000. Now is the best time for investors to store and buy bitcoin. Wait until the end of the year to see if there are any new changes
Activity: 392
It seems bitcoin is at a low level and now is a very good time to invest   Wink
it can go lower but you never know.
Activity: 773
Bitcoin has always been, is and will be a good investment, no matter its cost and market conditions. So do not wait for a good time to invest and do not wait for the lowest price.
Activity: 182
I think the time has come for investing, do not wait to buy when the price has already fallen to 5,900 thousand dollars. The price is still good, even when it is at 6200 dollars.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

Every time BTC's price has fallen, it's a good opportunity to invest in it. Because it always follows a jump upwards and the investment returns after that.  Wink BTCBTC
Activity: 70
Now is a very favorable time to make purchases. Of course it would be even better if you bought at 7000 , but there is nothing wrong with that. I think even if you do it now, you will remain in the black.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
in fact we should not be too concerned about when it's time to invest. but the most important is how we are patient in the face of a red and hold market and we continue to hold to wait for the market back green and the price is recovered, and of course for the price is rising.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
The rise seems very sudden and unexpected. It could be a bull trap but I could be wrong. Personally, I will wait for a few days before starting to pick out some altcoins to buy. Fingers crossed
Pages:
Jump to: