Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 82. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
I doubt that the price for BTC will fall to $ 5000.  Therefore, I think now is a good time to buy coins and hold to the end of the year.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I'm in a very pessimistic mood at the moment. But despite this, I think it is worth investing. After all, there are always ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market, so after this fall there should be a rise.
Activity: 84
maybe we should be patient in my opinion, because now is still the beginning of the movement of bitcoin so we have to wait for a more appropriate time to invest so we get a bigger profit.
Activity: 1
It is always a very good time to invest and a always perfect time to invest too. Because bitcoin is often to increase every now and then that's why make used of your time to invest to gain high and earned a perfect and good profit for your family and for the future.
Activity: 63
I think its a good time to invest because the price of bitcoin is at low and they are ready for recovery and pull up back. So don't missed this chances, but if you are in doubt then buy a small amount.
Activity: 168
Yesterday was a good time for investment, when the price of BTC was below $ 6000.  But now is also a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Well, i don't know from which point of view are measuring this, but I know that Bitcoin has  never gone anywhere actually. It has always been here with us every time.
Well, looking at the current market dip issues, one may think, cryptocurrencies are beginning to disintegrate actually. This is not true, we are only encountering some rough edges just like every other trends that have succeeded till date.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has not been picked up, but I think it is really a good investment time. Although the market is going downhill, if we invest now, our cost will be very low. We can purchase more cryptocurrencies at lower prices.
Activity: 140
I think that below 5700 bitcoin will not sink. Now is a good time to invest in this market. After all, bears for this and press the market that would be profitable to be re-purchased.
Activity: 108
I think this is a good time to invest. If you want to invest in the encryption market, you shouldn’t hesitate. You should make up your mind when investing. The encryption market has started to pick up and continues to rise.
Activity: 85
For me now is the time to invest in bitcoin. Little by little bitcoin price increase that seems near to it's lost price. We don't know when the exact date and time of bitcoin great come back. Still waiting for incredible increase.
Activity: 88
The price of bitcoin has fallen surprisingly, and all the stock markets have been breached. I think this is an opportunity for those who want to invest. the evaluators will make money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It's a good time to invest because cryptomarket is not stable due to all BTC or altcoins price is decreasing. so you can now buy it. I believe you can earn big profit.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
today bitcoin prices are on the decline. I suggest to buy it now. because this is a great opportunity and a pity to miss.
hold and enjoy the benefits you get.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
in truth, bitcoin really did not go away. so Yes, I think that it is still possible to invest in it and have a good profit from it. do not write off bitcoin before the time
Activity: 210
Bitcoin price now is 6000 dollars only and this is the right time to buy bitcoin again and you can gain more profit after few months. When you started this topic in april the price is at 10k dollars I think so if you bought bitcoin in that month you lose more than 40 percent of your money.
You are right, now the price for BTC is almost $ 6000 and I see no reason to wait.  It is better to buy coins now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Bitcoin price now is 6000 dollars only and this is the right time to buy bitcoin again and you can gain more profit after few months. When you started this topic in april the price is at 10k dollars I think so if you bought bitcoin in that month you lose more than 40 percent of your money. The future of the bitcoin is depends to us because we are the investor who buy and sell bitcoin.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Personally I think that it is really good time for investment in criptocurrency. Market was on dump for several months and it should be its growth soon
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
At present condition it is very very tuff to comment that it is good or bad time to invest. Firstly you can think BTC will continue or not. I will say it will continue as it block chain based currency. So if BTC stay its price will high and there is no doubt. its little bit a time period that some bad news carrying its price down. Big big investors in the world invested million dollars in BTC. So how it go under dog!!! So if you have enough money you can invest here for long time. best of luck.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
In any case, it is more profitable to buy bitcoin in a falling market. Especially now, when its price is much lower than it used to be. Imagine your mood if you bought bitcoin for $ 20,000.
Pages:
Jump to: