Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 18. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Now, can you still say BTC couldn't recover? It's $10k already, an eye-popping gradual increase which proves that all the negative predictions and analysts were all wrong. BTC is still the superior coin and no matter what major decrease of its price may happen, it will recover soon as it is the mother of all cryptos. It's given that BTCCash is the fastest rising crypto in history but it will forever be considered an altcoin and could never replace or even match BTC's power, influence and impact in the digital currency scene. Hence, BTCCash and other altcoins will never ever exist if Bitcoin wasn't created first.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
after two hardforks all the bcash supporters will move to original bitcoin
Which in their book still seems to be BCash.

At least they're in the minority and even exchanges are switching Bitcoin Cash over to BCash now to reduce the confusion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
after two hardforks all the bcash supporters will move to original bitcoin
Activity: 490
haha, Bitcoin is never die. it is just a adjustment. It will rise again in 2018. The prediction is $15000

I disagree with you. The forecast for 2018 is $ 100,000. And this means that bitcoin is alive and will live for a long time. And forks can die at any moment. They are no longer needed by anyone
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
haha, Bitcoin is never die. it is just a adjustment. It will rise again in 2018. The prediction is $15000
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocoins. I think bitcoin cash is just a trend and there are many people who are complaining about the bitcoin cash's transaction fees.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Whoever said "BTC is dead", please send all your junk coin (BTC) to me, I don't mind to collect it, don't need to thank me  Grin
Activity: 420
Bitcoin will not die until he makes me a rich man.  Grin Grin Grin
 I believe in this coin. Many say that bitcoin has become slow, and transactions are expensive, but despite this he remains king
Activity: 203
This is bat country!
OP how much are they paying you to make such posts? Bitcoin is dead... listen to this guy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Currently the value of bitcoin reaches nearly $ 10,000 after it exceeds $ 11,000. You can sell bitcoin for USD because its value is quite large. But you should buy bitcoin at a different time because investing in bitcoin is a smart investment.
Activity: 504
For me, bitcoin will never die, as you can see its price now is still increasing. I know theres a time that bitcoin price is decreasing, but still i know that it will increase again just like what happen rightnow. So don't panic and just hold your bitcoin, trust bitcoin.

Nobody will shift somewhere. BCH manipulators are very stubborn to keep spreading their advertisement around the community. People will never get fooled by their lies. Bitcoin is there, as strong as the first day!

yes, bitcoin is very strong and popular now. You can not compare it to alternative coins. BCC never becomes a competitor to the bitcoin original. Even though it is difficult and expensive to use bitcoin
Activity: 172
For me, bitcoin will never die, as you can see its price now is still increasing. I know theres a time that bitcoin price is decreasing, but still i know that it will increase again just like what happen rightnow. So don't panic and just hold your bitcoin, trust bitcoin.

Nobody will shift somewhere. BCH manipulators are very stubborn to keep spreading their advertisement around the community. People will never get fooled by their lies. Bitcoin is there, as strong as the first day!
Activity: 253
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Does not look like BTC is dead Smiley it will never die... there might be some coins with better usability or different usability but BTC is here to stay for the near or longer future. Its the household name it is what makes crypto interesting for many people who dont know about crypto.

So be glad we have BTC, without it non of you would be here.

Soon $Onion will take over Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
That said Roger ver about BITCOIN AND BCASH

Roger Ver is sure that the first #cryptocurrency without any problems overcome the mark of $10000 by the end of this year. At the same time he believes that in 2018 #BitcoinCash will overtake #BTC in terms of capitalization, number of users, and even cost
Ver is irrelevant.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
It has been 10X deader than the imposter, if you follow this pace will annihilate the entire market altcoins in 2 years. With new implementations, 99% of the alts will be unnecessary.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Don't die. Just playing dead . Even though I'm always how altcoin holder . BTC can download one from the throne .
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Roger Ver is sure that the first #cryptocurrency without any problems overcome the mark of $10000 by the end of this year. At the same time he believes that in 2018 #BitcoinCash will overtake #BTC in terms of capitalization, number of users, and even cost
Yeah because Ver is held in such a high regard to credibility and integrity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer

anyone who is shifting away from an original protocol is just wrong. I'm not saying that the protocol can't be improved, but what was offered by all these fork developers is absolute garbage, I can't see how only increasing the block size or making other small adjustments can value a coin up to the billions, it's completely unrealistic. Everyone is just using the fact that Bitcoin is so popular, and by creating news about upcoming forks they get free advertisement, which is why we see these ridiculous prices. It's quite insane that something which is basically the same even has 10% of the original value. Bitcoin cash will eventually die out just like any other version that tries to fork from the original, mark my words.

Have you tried using Bitcoin for actual transactions? It sucks! I know I used to use it all the time but got too frustrated so no longer do.

Bitcoin cash is about supporting bitcoin but actually having it be useful as an online currency which is what it was intended to be!
Pages:
Jump to: