Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 19. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Well, now Bitcoin is as dead as $10k, but it is also true that most of related alt coins are following the rise in market cap... Nothing moved in relative prices...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Now we can see that your prediction was not right BTC reached 10k$
Maybe BCash is just taking a short break to give us false hope?
Activity: 211
When will people learn from the past, and again Bitcoin will only die after most of these ALtcoins are dead, there are only selected  few Altcoins that will likely succeed and cover the life span of Bitcoin itself
At present very few altcoins were prioritized same as the above mate has mentioned. In the similar manner, during the past days people never think of the altcoins much. So it's good to buy and keep hold of certain good altcoins that will profit us with a good growth in the future same as that happened to the altcoins that are currently popular in the market.

No matter what the bch supporters say, bitcoin will be staying as the driving force of the market. This will never chane even if you create useless bch systems after garbage bitcoin forks. Old traders will not be hunted by bch manipulators.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I think Bitcoin won't rise much higher than $10k this year. So there's a chance for all other coins to catch up.
Sounds very similar like  other shitty excuses. You dont have idea what bitcoin futures trading,smart money, hedge funds mean.. Big guys always need liquidity in order to buy from weak hand sellers.Think about it for a moment Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin won't rise much higher than $10k this year. So there's a chance for all other coins to catch up.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
from 2k to 10k $... really RIP (so speed up to granny Grin)
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
Bitcoin rise new targets every week, has a lot of participants. Bitcash, bitgold, bitdiamond- temporary coins of bitcoin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
Now we can see that your prediction was not right BTC reached 10k$
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
anyone who is shifting away from an original protocol is just wrong. I'm not saying that the protocol can't be improved, but what was offered by all these fork developers is absolute garbage, I can't see how only increasing the block size or making other small adjustments can value a coin up to the billions, it's completely unrealistic. Everyone is just using the fact that Bitcoin is so popular, and by creating news about upcoming forks they get free advertisement, which is why we see these ridiculous prices. It's quite insane that something which is basically the same even has 10% of the original value. Bitcoin cash will eventually die out just like any other version that tries to fork from the original, mark my words.
Activity: 266
If bitcoin is dead and bitcoin is dead, we are all bitcoin believers. How could we possibly believe that BTC survived and BCH survived?
Activity: 157
I don't care.
I keep both

I have both from forking, I would like to have both rising. It should be better
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
BITCOIN, BTC
Has the infrastructure of wide acceptance.
300,000 shops in Japan
Go Daddy
Name Cheap
Over stock
Car dealerships in California (Lamborghini and McLaren)
Yacht dealers in Miami
Amazon via Purse.io
Online BTC debit cards that work in ANY store VISA is accepted and ANY ATM
BTC ATMs
Countless websites
Bitpay.com providing merchant services for others to accept BTC.

BCC does NOT have any of that
BCC is falling too.
China banned new crypto currencies from starting  No ICOs!  GOOD.
China DID NOT ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin scares JP Morgain.  No banks take BCC seriously.
No bank talks about BCC, only BTC and ETH
Exactly well explained with facts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Wow. Can't wait.

To foster the odds in our favor we therefore must to take into account each one of the methodologies and hopefully find them to be congruent.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
When will people learn from the past, and again Bitcoin will only die after most of these ALtcoins are dead, there are only selected  few Altcoins that will likely succeed and cover the life span of Bitcoin itself
At present very few altcoins were prioritized same as the above mate has mentioned. In the similar manner, during the past days people never think of the altcoins much. So it's good to buy and keep hold of certain good altcoins that will profit us with a good growth in the future same as that happened to the altcoins that are currently popular in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
The value is now too high. Even in September when you posted this thread,  we had a decent value about $5000k. Bitcoin will never have end. The team behind bitcoin continuesly, will never let it die. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
That's giving *BCash too much credit. Although the BCash CEOs seem like they would be into that.

Is there a CEO in the Bitcoin Cash?
Yes there is. Which is quite funny considering they pretend to be "decentralized".
There's even a "letter from the CEO of BCash" floating around on their website.

Wu and Ver are the CEO of BCH garbage, aren't they?

Noboy is moving to BCH, calm down a bit. People are still loyal with bitcoin and they won't leave bitcoin for such garbage. They're experienced miners of the ecosystem hopefully.
Garbage indeed and I don't see a reason why would people would dump their BTC for the sake of BCH? They might possible to do such thing but for the sake of money or profits not totally on changing loyalty. Even miners they do only temporarily go to BCH and later on in the end they still coming back to bitcoin. Support is big and strong with BTC and I cant see that bitcoin would die easily.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Lol so says the person that wants to buy cheap bitcoins, this bitcoin is dead wont convince people to sell because they know its true value and to see how alive bitcoin is you can check the price which shows how much support its getting from people all over the globe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
bitcoin price now reaches almost $10,000 do you still believe that its dead?what about the the price of bitcoincash now?well i think you know the answer and maybe revoking this post if you realize what this meant to be
Activity: 197
That's giving *BCash too much credit. Although the BCash CEOs seem like they would be into that.

Is there a CEO in the Bitcoin Cash?
Yes there is. Which is quite funny considering they pretend to be "decentralized".
There's even a "letter from the CEO of BCash" floating around on their website.

Wu and Ver are the CEO of BCH garbage, aren't they?

Noboy is moving to BCH, calm down a bit. People are still loyal with bitcoin and they won't leave bitcoin for such garbage. They're experienced miners of the ecosystem hopefully.
Pages:
Jump to: