Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 24. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
a shift to shame on you LOLLLL  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
BTC's death is the death of the entire market. BTC is the only rival, Ethereum.
I agree that the only rival to btc is ethereum. I just wish it moved already!
That's going to be difficult because ICOs have a lot of Ethereum to dump after their crowdsales.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I agree that the only rival to btc is ethereum. I just wish it moved already! I believe some say it will go up to 1000 USD soon, it cannot be soon enough Smiley
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
after all these news over the last weekend, im glad i didnt panicked and react to sell my btc
i mean look at the gain, its almost $8000 today!
Congratulations on not falling for the BCash propaganda.

We said this many times not to get fooled by jihan wu and roger ver. They created a game which is called bitcoin cash fot newbies and panic sellers. Bitcoin proved itself once again today, very clearly.

Keep going with bitcoin, you won't regret.

That's right! All this forks that is only shady game to fool new users and suck their money! Do never forget guys - King is only one!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
after all these news over the last weekend, im glad i didnt panicked and react to sell my btc

We said this many times not to get fooled by jihan wu and roger ver. They created a game which is called bitcoin cash fot newbies and panic sellers. Bitcoin proved itself once again today, very clearly.

Keep going with bitcoin, you won't regret.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
You made the right decision, if we will listen to others we might regret it, atleast your the one who decide on it, some were just in fud of what may happen, where in fact, holding is the less riskier way to earn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 546
NRF
Activity: 279
Man Group fund will invest in Bitcoin future contract of CME Group. Spare payment app will accept Bitcoin for their system. And you said that BTC is dead.....LOL
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I love BCH Specs
I love BTC too

No problems for both of them
Are you holding both? It takes the pressure off if you didn't pick a side lol!
in my opinion, the people that didn't sell the Bitcoin Cash and kept their bitcoin are the ones that are going to be the smart one and the real winners because they can figure out which one is the real 'bitcoin' in this battle.
Activity: 270
BTC never die, man! It's just a fluctuation. In the long-term, certainly, Bitcoin always go up.
Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
BTC never dies. It just fluctuates. Bitcoin cash is also a good coin but it will not overtake Bitcoin
legendary
Poor you when said that Bitcoin is dead. Plz look the price now, it will make you suddenly. I have said that Bitcoin cash went up because many big investors pumped it. It is not real.
It's not investors who pumped BCash. Roger Ver and Jihan Wu wash traded and caused a lot of FOMO buy orders.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Now around $8k, I was telling some people that the price will likely hit $10k before the year runs out, BCash is no match for Bitcoin, Let them keep pumping hit and turn to Bagholders
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Poor you when said that Bitcoin is dead. Plz look the price now, it will make you suddenly. I have said that Bitcoin cash went up because many big investors pumped it. It is not real.
legendary
HAHAHA this pump was epic....we need more crypto like Bitcoin Cash. This is really fun. Support level is on the bottom as always and this is going to kill BTC soon or later, hahaha.

...now we are pumping, it went below 1000 USD and Roger Ver with Calvin got mad. Grin
BTrash will never kill Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
I love BCH Specs
I love BTC too

Are you holding both? It takes the pressure off if you didn't pick a side lol!
Activity: 291
I love BCH Specs
I love BTC too

Activity: 173
Merit: 11
HAHAHA this pump was epic....we need more crypto like Bitcoin Cash. This is really fun. Support level is on the bottom as always and this is going to kill BTC soon or later, hahaha.

...now we are pumping, it went below 1000 USD and Roger Ver with Calvin got mad. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: