Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 21. (Read 21827 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
If the currency is dead so BCH also die, BCH may account for only part of the value of the currency, but can't be more than the currency, although say BCH applications will be more and more in the future, but just auxiliary BTC.

if we look at the current conditions then we can notice that BCH has experienced a significant price increase. But that does not mean that Bitcoin will decline and even die. Bitcoin will continue to survive and if Bitcoin is dead / abandoned then all the digital currencies that exist today will also be meaningless again.

We may trust BCH as one of Altcoin's current strengths, but we should not be too confident about the situation. because with a belief that is too over then it can make BCH destroyed and crashed. Believe that Bitcoin will be the best and we will now only look for the best Altcoin and BCH is one of the best candidates.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
One thing I learned about this thing is that never bet against bitcoin. If you need money, short others.
I run from bitcoin to ethereum,
Ethereum just rising,
It seems Bitcoin ll have big correction

I bet you regret that today now that BTC is over 9000   lol
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
Ethereum just rising,

I bet you regret that today now that BTC is over 9000   lol
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
If the currency is dead so BCH also die, BCH may account for only part of the value of the currency, but can't be more than the currency, although say BCH applications will be more and more in the future, but just auxiliary BTC.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Ethereum just rising,
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Btc will never die, some people are trying really hard to make you scare and make you sell your bitcoin for cheap. I will keep holding my bitcoin a few more years and wait for the mainstream adoption of Cryptocurrency ( in my opinion it will probably happen in the next 2 years )
Activity: 162
btc certainly will not die for decades, but bch may die, that bch is not pure btc and computing power is not stable and the network is not very safe.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
That's giving *BCash too much credit. Although the BCash CEOs seem like they would be into that.

Is there a CEO in the Bitcoin Cash?
Yes there is. Which is quite funny considering they pretend to be "decentralized".
There's even a "letter from the CEO of BCash" floating around on their website.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
That's giving *BCash too much credit. Although the BCash CEOs seem like they would be into that.

Yes there is. Which is quite funny considering they pretend to be "decentralized".
QFT
Activity: 476
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

This topis was being posted here September 29, 2017 and now is November 25, 2017 and the value of bitcoin was ranging in between 8000$ to 8300$. Is this what you called bitcoin is dead? don't make me laugh..

I think the poster is well aware of the fact he is just making up a story. Kind of like astro turfing.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

This topis was being posted here September 29, 2017 and now is November 25, 2017 and the value of bitcoin was ranging in between 8000$ to 8300$. Is this what you called bitcoin is dead? don't make me laugh..
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Bitcoin cash is controlled by group of few miners and whales in pump and dump scheme, I think it will be dumped again on the newbies and inexperienced investors entering the BCH market, unless you know what you are doing, I would be very carefull with putting your money on this.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
Can you explain it little better why you are thinking that way. People commented about it but I wonder why you think that. If you don’t back up your claim with ideas and some strong documents it won’t be easy to make people believe. Because bitcoin is the has the highest volume and the most popular coin around. If you were talking about some other coins they maybe listen to you buy if you are taking about bitcoin no one will believe you .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 378
BCC could actually be an interesting contestor to BTC, since it has support of some of the main miners. We will see.
Activity: 112
If I would have a penny for everyone someone said that BTC is dead, I'd be richer than satoshi. Really it's getting tiring and to be honest it's not really fun anymore to hear that. The coin has gone through so many worse things than a fork that's it's insane to say it will die just cause of that. There were many copies in the past and there will be many copies in the future, this gives actually BTC more chances of survival, because it reminds everyone that they are simply a copy of the original. BTC being the original and first crypto out there is what made this whole thing take off. Bitcoin cash will have it's glory and sooner or later die off, the only one who will be still standing is more likely BTC, even though I'm not holding any BTC, I still think it will survive many more years to come.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

This post is really funny. I don't know why this surfaced again. This topic should now be shelved. First, the issue is now moot since it has already been proven that the instant growth of Bitcoin Cash was not a real community-backed growth. It was pumped by a few whales in Bitcoin Cash. Secondly, there will never be another original Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is of course well known to be just a lowly fork of Bitcoin. Therefore, it is not at all original.

People are very stubborn. They are pushing themselves not to understand the truth. They still think the price incrase of bch is happenni naturally in the market. This is very wrong. Only those manipulators are moving the price of bch. It's time to understand this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Bitcoin is King.
Pages:
Jump to: