Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 20. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
Bitcoin cash is temporary and bitcoin is permanent. Decide where you want to go.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
BTC dead?  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 462
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
so what happens now?why is it bitcoin reaches almost $10,000 per btc now?i think your one of those who trapped in bitcoin cash.but don't lose hope some things might change in future.but for now let us BITCOIN LOYALIST to enjoy this  bitcoin success

CHEERS BITCOIN LOVERS!!!!
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
Today bitcoin price surpass $9k, so this proves its not dead. It continues moving,kicking and alive in the market, I'd rather invest in bitcoin than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash cannot beat bitcoin and so on.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I have 0 Bicoin Cash and am not planning to buy it, only the real deal: Bitcoin. What's next? Bitcoin Gold will become the new standard, serious?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Dead at 9k usd? Are u sure?
It died, but now it is ascending into the heavens!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Dead at 9k usd? Are u sure?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Its always a great time to buy BTC! Don't kid yourself Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
If Bitcoin dies or it's about to die whatever I'll never touch BCH scan coin. If that really happens then I'll move to ETH or XMR, never to BCH. It's just jihan's and roger's hobby coin and I don't want to be a plaything in the middle of their fun! Lol There are alot of good alts to choose from instead of crap BCH.
Activity: 62
btc dead? Grin Grin Grin
Yes, it's just barely over nine thousand. RIP.

Grin $9,400 and still counting. I think he has to open new topic named "Bitcoin never dies"

Is this a great time to buy bitcoin then?
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
btc dead? Grin Grin Grin

Grin $9,400 and still counting. I think he has to open new topic named "Bitcoin never dies"
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
btc dead? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
btc dead? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 110
All of you need to watch more than BTC vs BCH, Bitcoin cash has been stable versus US dollar $1575 and $1600 and that is a very good pump from $1150 4 days ago. another Rally towards $1800 is coming soon. sit back and relax for now.

This is not right. And nobody is shifting somewhere. They're not getting fooled by roger ver, trust me. Most of the miners and node owners knows this is a game created by BCH owners. They won't leave bitcoin for this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

This plan clearly failed mate. Btc is far above previous high, hitting all time highs daily over and over again. While Bch seems to go down daily, especially compared to btc
That last assessment is correct but many peoples do not notice it because they see that the value keep rising in USD terms but compared to BTC the price can keep going down which seems a contradiction,but of course nobody can say how this trend will continue and for how long.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
All of you need to watch more than BTC vs BCH, Bitcoin cash has been stable versus US dollar $1575 and $1600 and that is a very good pump from $1150 4 days ago. another Rally towards $1800 is coming soon. sit back and relax for now.
Activity: 336

This plan clearly failed mate. Btc is far above previous high, hitting all time highs daily over and over again. While Bch seems to go down daily, especially compared to btc
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Funny info about the OP though:

25hashcoin

Last Active:   November 03, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

Last post:         October 08, 2017, 06:10:21 PM

Looks like he is still waiting for Bitcoin to die again. Unfortunately, bitcoin price is above $9000 and Bitcoin cash is.. I don't know. LOL. No one is shifting to Bitcoin Cash, if there is a shifting, it is Bitcoin Cash to Bitcoin now. Bitcoin Cash time is over now. They really thought that it can take over, however, the community says otherwise. I think that Bitcoin Cash leaders will try to rally another desperate attempt against Bitcoin, but the result will be the same. Bitcoin will remain the top crypto in the next decade or so.
Activity: 336
I think Bitcoin's price is so good now and it looks very alive. I never thought about buying bitcoin cash and I will not buy in the future too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
That's giving *BCash too much credit. Although the BCash CEOs seem like they would be into that.

Is there a CEO in the Bitcoin Cash?
There is a ceo of bitcoin cash named roger ver and jihan wu. both were the greedy person in the crypto history since the jihan wu totally against the bitcoin itself and try to build the competitor of the bitcoin just like bitcoin cash.
Pages:
Jump to: