Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 148. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 17
January 22, 2018, 12:13:22 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Ethereum is more useful than BTC, blockchain from Ethereum has some services that are not owned by BTC, therefore,
Ethereum prices will continue to rise as the cryptocurrency community extends
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 11:56:10 PM
Comparing to BTC hold and ETH hold i think i will go with ETH, it's much more stable than BTC and not losing so much valuation in a short time like Bitcoin does.
Activity: 98
January 21, 2018, 11:51:52 PM
Ethereum.. bitcoin seems to be going nowhere.. it even lost its value over last month
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
I guess will go to eth. but in terms of the value btc will still be on the higher side.
I'm in doubt if it is eth or btc considering both coins when pump was surging sky rocketed and unstoppable but one thing for sure both will earn gain  in 2018 with regards for the percentage rate we dont know only time can tell
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
January 21, 2018, 11:40:10 PM
For this year I believed that it both will still grow though for me its ethereum that will dominate this year because of its uses than bitcoin. Bitcoin now a days have problems but still the king of crypto since the industry is still growing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 11:29:29 PM
I guess will go to eth. but in terms of the value btc will still be on the higher side.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 21, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

I would go for both. As I am not a gambler and I want to have risk management, I would hold both because both are valuable and two of the few coins that have actual uses in the crypto world so demand would just be increasing. Most of the people who are not into crypto yet do not know the existence of cryptocurrencies as a whole but they know about bitcoin so the tendency is that they would first buy it and then eventually know about other coins. Besides, bitcoin is the gateway for one to enter the crypto world like in our local platform perhaps. We can only buy and sell bitcoin with fiat with no other coins as option so we have no choice.

As for ethereum, most of the ICOs uses it so there is a huge demand causing an increase in price. Though there are other options of another network, ethereum is still the one used by most of it and after the ICO, there is already an exchange wherein the token would be tradeable which is in Etherdelta so it is favorable for many people.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
January 21, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

I still think that this year would still be for Bitcoin.
However, the Ethereum would not stay far from it. I think Ethereum would also increase it's value in due time maybe 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
January 21, 2018, 11:20:57 PM
I think there will be a lot of things that may be BTC or ETH rule, it is possible to rule together, and more likely to come out a more potential coin to replace the BTC and ETH.
But to be sure, the future of the cryptocurrency world will get better.
Activity: 308
January 21, 2018, 11:17:50 PM
if it is going to for reputation and price, it is still gonna be for bitcoin, but if it is for popularity and stability, for me it is gonna be ethereum, because will see how stable ethereum is and the wide range of its support in a certain platform. And also, cryptokitties is now fixed so that ethereum is going to stand up against all others. But still it depends on what will happen in the crypto market,there's still no certain result in this kind of situation, let's just wait and see what will happen in the future specially this year 2018.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 21, 2018, 11:15:32 PM
I think the eth will be more desirable, because eth is the main facility for token sale and the price is still very affordable.

maybe if we have limit funds, we can choose ethereum than bitcoin but it is not because ethereum is using for many projects but it's because the price of ethereum is not too expensive to buy and I think ethereum is worth too like the other coins. but I will still choose bitcoin for the coins that will rule in 2018 because bitcoin is still far from the other coins and people still save their bitcoin until the price is increase higher.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
Why people are keep on making these threads that are comparing bitcoin and ethereum? Both are great coins and there's no need to choose any of them. If you are an investor, you'll take both and will diversify your money to some other alts as well. Both coin will rule 2018 and we are still in the period of speculating but after months, you'll see both of them skyrocketing.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 21, 2018, 11:12:15 PM
Both digital currencies are very stable and are the top 2 digital currencies in the cryptoworld. But BTC is evidently on top with the highest market cap, price, and dominance. Even bitcoin plummets down, i still pick bitcoin to rule this year.
Activity: 248
January 21, 2018, 11:07:25 PM
I think ETH is the most valuable and most efficient cryptocurrency in the world. They are serving infrastructure for the ICO's and sure, Vitalin...
Many people believe in bitcoin because its value is so much higher, also many investors are going to invest because of the belief they can get much profit. But if think ethereum is also good coin to hold because in all cryptocurrency, it is the most popular altcoin and higher value than the others. And ethereum is the second best to bitcoin.

im not an investor but im a holder of bitcoin and that is what i think , that bitcoin will gain in the long run so i hold , and when it comes to eth i dont have it as of now due to its price but if there is a prediction that eth will be left all the alts behind maybe i will start buying eth now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
January 21, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
As the price of them moves now, I probably choose ethereum for 2018. I think that the rapidly crash down of bitcoin price will make investors to pull out their investments and now, as we can see, ethereum price goes up smoothly. That's why I think ethereum will be in this year. Just hold on to ethereum because it may change the scene.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 21, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

for me, eth price is cheaper than bitcoin. so I will only invest on eth. I know, bitcoin value will continue to grow, but the problem is big enough value for me to buy. so i opted for eth. i think eth will bring profit in this year. and I am sure.
well those who both early last year they already gain a lot i used to remember eth only value 300$ and what we speculate is to break 500$ now in this
early month of this year we already seen double or more than double from last year's value what do we expect this year will be much higher than that
as per the situation both will bring huge profits after some time, btc still in its downfall and eth still progressing so expect more from this two coins.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 21, 2018, 10:28:57 PM
I think the eth will be more desirable, because eth is the main facility for token sale and the price is still very affordable.
Activity: 50
January 21, 2018, 10:13:00 PM
To me, both. With BTC: all people know it, and it is the base coin to buy and conrvert to other altcoins.
With ETH: more and more people know it, price is higher and higher. this coin is one of the best coin in 2018 too.
Activity: 266
January 21, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
Both, but I prefer Ethereum. It will very likely be moving to proof of stake this year, amongst other improvements. Ethereum without bottlenecks and with ever-increasing adoption would give a big price increase.

Both are stable and promissing and the price is very good run but i will choose etherium.
Why? Because etherium is still low price so it can be easier to be double in price and we will get profit.
Activity: 378
January 21, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
I like both coins, bitcoin and etherum will still dominate the coins in 2018.
Jump to: