Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 90. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
ETH is the most popular altcoin used by most people. Bitcoin is the main and the highest price. So I think that ETH  will always be widely used by people, because now a lot of ICO use ETH coins to store their coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
I am very confident in the high value and large community of BTC in the future. ETH can not pass BTC until 2020. But in terms of technology and price increases, ETH will outperform. To me, both BTC and ETH are two potential e-currencies that can give investors a big profit.
but your information does not mean that ethereum is bad for investing, i think both bitcoin and ethereum are more or less the same in this sphere
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
The one who will rule in 2018 is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a strong coin and has a high price value, therefore I believe Bitcoin will be a superior coin compared to Ethereum or other coins.
I'm sure of that.
This condition has been proven since the existence of Bitcoin until now, Bitcoin into coins that rule in the market Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
June 05, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
it depends on what you want now and what you want for your future. in my opinion both ethereum and bitcoin are good for a long term
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
I am very confident in the high value and large community of BTC in the future. ETH can not pass BTC until 2020. But in terms of technology and price increases, ETH will outperform. To me, both BTC and ETH are two potential e-currencies that can give investors a big profit.
Activity: 172
June 05, 2018, 10:22:46 AM
both have enormous and competing potential in crypto but I think if bitcoin will always be the best for eternity because ethereum always looks at bitcoin to make price increases and its fall in price
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 10:18:43 AM
Of the ethereum, of course, expect a huge breakthrough and great growth! I think he will meet all expectations in 2-3 years. Smiley
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
as for me .. the ETH looks better. Optimists say that in the near future the ETH will bypass its elder brother. However, there are a number of problems that need to be addressed. Skeptics are worried that these problems will have a negative impact on cryptographics in general. But I believe in the ETH.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
These two currencies have some of the best things we can actually see in 2018. It's just the beginning of a year that has a lot of time, we can spend it here, we can really see everything, and prove what we can have in the two ways we want.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 05, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
I think that 2018 in the year of other big projects like EOS, NEO, WAN, ICON, etc... We will see those platform launch. It will definitely will attract a lot of money from BTC and ETH. But BTC will be the leader from point of view the CAP.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 10:07:24 AM
I think Bitcoin will remain a leader of the market because of its high value raising in 2017. However looking at what is happening in the market and what news is coming up every day, I think ETH will be a serious competitor to Bitcoin, and maybe not only ETH.
yes, I also think Bitcoin will still lead the market this year,
Ethereum is a good coin and very profitable in the future but to beat Bitcoin still takes a very long time.
Activity: 276
June 05, 2018, 09:56:58 AM
You believe a lot against Bitcoin but looking into Ethereum makes you think that Ethereum has the potential to dominate two thousand and eighteen this year. Since many tokens are sold in the Altcoin market, there is no doubt that all tokens will be good for investment or sales especially for Ethereum. Discover new prices as a result of proactive development and solutions to scale issues. Would be very positive for cryptocurrancy.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
if seen from the good selling price btc in this year. but for eth better outlook because eth technology is more modern than btc. eth is already in use for ico projects and new token tokens. I am sure the price of eth will increase in the next year.
Activity: 71
June 05, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
Naturally if you ask in January. But right now I'm sure we agree, that Bitcoin will be up there for many more years.
Activity: 124
June 05, 2018, 05:14:18 AM
I think BTC will remain the leader in the market. ETH has great potential for growth. But looking at what is happening in the market and what news appear every day, I think that EOS will be a serious competitor to it.
Activity: 105
June 04, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
I think Bitcoin will remain a leader of the market because of its high value raising in 2017. However looking at what is happening in the market and what news is coming up every day, I think ETH will be a serious competitor to Bitcoin, and maybe not only ETH.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
June 04, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
For me both coins have the same good potential.
bitcoin and ethereum remain the best choice for this year and certainly will give a lot of profit for those who hold both coins.
Activity: 336
June 03, 2018, 04:47:01 PM
Totally un-predict. They both have very strong side in this year. Anything is possible in cryptocurrency market. It seems possible to break$2,000 in this year for it ethereum. The team of etherum is work very hard to make it happen. We will definitely see in the last of this year the pos system make it happen I think so and the position of etherum will definitely change in crypto world. Right now there are lots of competitors are in marketplace lets see how they manage to maintain their growth ratio and achieve the palce of $2000.hope how have etherum have a good profit this year. Though ethereum is great future in this crypto market but we cant under stalemate the king of crypto BITCOIN. Though the market is not good right now we will see good profit in far future becoze the terms of bitcoins.Liqiidty is also a very good reason behind the bitcoin groth.SO its quite difficult to compare and predict about this two. Lets see what happen next
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

Ethereum is constantly technologically improving itself. If testing will be provided successfully then soon we will use transaction of Ethereum blockchain as payment system that is equal to Visa or MasterCard.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 01:11:54 AM
The company of bitcoin of course in the year of two thousand eighteen because that year is a great year for the company of bitcoin because they in demand business and more chance to be profitable enough.
Pages:
Jump to: