Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 93. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 31, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
It seems to me that this year will stabilize the air. He made too much noise in 2017. So now it's better to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 12:25:07 AM
Now ethereum is more better for me because easy transaction and low fees,also have a good volume
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 31, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

Both coins are profitable and you can invest on either two of this cryptocurrency so it will be all depending on your capital on where you should invest your money today.
There is no doubt that both between bitcoin and ethereum are just as good,
so if we invest in bitcoin or ethereum it is likely to get considerable profit,
but for now both prices are slightly down
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 12:19:40 AM
Ethereum is a decentralized blockchain platform on which decentralized applications (dapps) can be built. It allows developers to create smart contracts, which automatically execute tasks when specific conditions are met, and runs using a cryptocurrency token known as Ether.

As the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency after bitcoin (BTC) in terms of market capitalization at the time of writing, Ethereum has attracted plenty of attention around the world. However, before deciding whether or not you should buy any ETH, it’s essential that you fully understand the factors affecting the value of this cryptocurrency and what they could mean for the price of ETH in the weeks and months ahead.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 12:18:10 AM
The coin that will rule is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a strong coin so that its price value will not be replaced by any altcoin.
This has been proven in recent years if Bitcoin's position has always been number one and is the highest-priced coin.
In addition, there are a lot of new coins emerging in the Cryptocurrency market, but no one can beat Bitcoin yet.
Including Ethereum that has never beaten Bitcoin, therefore Bitcoin who will rule in 2018.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum will rule this year 2018, this two coins is the future of the crypto and this two coins will rule 2018, let's just hold our bitcoins and ethereum's. Many crypto experts predict that bitcoin will pump, and ethereum will pump.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
I still love ETH because ETH is the best project and can really help usa with their financial platform, its very transparent, and its very easy to use the wallet. ETH I think for now is the best project for cryptocurrency world, and I think it will be develop more in the future..
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

Both coins are profitable and you can invest on either two of this cryptocurrency so it will be all depending on your capital on where you should invest your money today.
Activity: 882
May 30, 2018, 11:51:12 PM
In my opinion it is best to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, this option is more reliable. It is very difficult to say which of these coins will bring more profit, so I'm for buying both coins.
Activity: 38
May 30, 2018, 11:49:39 PM
I choose eth because eth is in stable and it has best [Suspicious link removed]pare to bitcoin and a fast transaction. Bitcoin is also good but for 2018 ETH is the best.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 11:49:03 PM
a very confusing question to answer, but if I had to choose I would rather invest in ethereum for the long term ..
Bitcoin or ethereum in 2018? Hmm let me tell you something.. When it comes to value or price then it will be for bitcoin and always be and when it comes to performance and progress then it will be for ethereum. Both of these coins are worth investing for. Why choosing one? When these two coins are good enough for you and profitable.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 11:40:38 PM
a very confusing question to answer, but if I had to choose I would rather invest in ethereum for the long term ..
Activity: 84
May 30, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
I choose eth because eth is in stable and it has best [Suspicious link removed]pare to bitcoin and a fast transaction. Bitcoin is also good but for 2018 ETH is the best.

Its either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Because we all know that both of them are known as King and Queen and indeed the leading coins. Bitcoin is more popular because it is the first ever virtual coin so it is the biggest value in cryptoworld. On the other hand, Ethereum is new but it then proves that it can be one of the best through rising its value. And we are also aware about the failures of these both coin, but it still proves to us that they can still catch up there mistakes. The future of these coins depends on us, no one can predict future but we can make a move to make our wants happen. Help and support these coins and expect something good will happen.
Activity: 84
May 30, 2018, 11:34:54 PM
May it be BTC ot ETh, it will surely be profitable for us. What's really essential is when will be the pump just like what happened last year.

Its either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Because we all know that BTC and ETH arr
Activity: 31
May 29, 2018, 09:31:01 PM
May it be BTC ot ETh, it will surely be profitable for us. What's really essential is when will be the pump just like what happened last year.
Activity: 560
May 28, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
I think at this rate that we're seeing now is profitable to buy and ETH and BTC. I think by the end of the year we will see roughly equal growth. But at the moment I would have bought BTC because its role in the market critobulus much higher. Yes, the Ethereum platform there are always new tokens, but the greatness of bitcoin is not achievable.
Activity: 103
May 28, 2018, 09:08:52 AM
I think to invest to Bitcoin in 2018 is no sense. Therefore I choose ETH.

no doubt, to invest better in Ethereum this currency will still show the whole world what a blokchain!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 25, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
I have no doubt that in 2018 will be ruled by bitcoin, It is always the main, and the Ethereum will rule in its place, it is also strong, but just another, it is constantly evolving and improving.
Activity: 462
May 25, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
It is difficult to compare what is better - Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can talk about two systems, like vegetables and fruits. After all, they, in fact, never were in the rank of direct competitors. Bitcoin was originally considered as a means of payment, whereas on the Ethereum network, tokens are used in the implementation of smart contracts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
In my opinion, BTC will remain the leader in the market, but looking at what is happening in the market and what news appear every day, I think that ETH will be a serious competitor to it.
Pages:
Jump to: