Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 10. (Read 316328 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
thanx, i can´t log into btct.co now, don´t know why... hope this mess with exchanges will end up soon
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I didn´t have time to follow the topic recently and there is too much pages to read, is here anybody who could shortly write where the stocks like DMS, BITVSP, PETA MINE, LABCOIN gonna move? Or if they don´t?
DMS: Motion to relist was met with favourable response, Deprived is looking to relist. But with BitFunder no longer servicing US customers, options are limited (just Havelock). Update to come. In the meantime, dividends are being paid out on BTCT until the end of the month.
PETA MINE: Looking to relist elsewhere, nothing concrete.
LABCOIN: They said they would be looking to relist, but noone is convinced that any exchange will actually accept them and most people question whether they will ever produce a working product.

Don't know about BITVPS.
Activity: 260
I didn´t have time to follow the topic recently and there is too much pages to read, is here anybody who could shortly write where the stocks like DMS, BITVSP, PETA MINE, LABCOIN gonna move? Or if they don´t?
Go to the specific support thread for each of those issues.  If you don't know the thread title it should be listed on the "Details" tab for the stock at the BTCT website.  It is labeled "forum" or "support forum" or something similar.
Activity: 376
Activity: 963
Merit: 509
so what happens to the 5000 labcoin shares I had

they are doomed
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
so what happens to the 5000 labcoin shares I had
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Whoops... looks like I just crashed what's left of it.  xcoind failure page showing now after I tried to move some dough.   Huh

Error:

Xcoind backend failure at 135

EDIT: Back up and crashed again when I hit my Wallet page. And looks like I can't login now at all now that it's back up. 
I was able to login, but got the same error trying to withdraw.

No big deal, since he has our emergency withdraw address anyway, so I guess that if he doesn't fix the site, he'll be able to send us our funds there.
Activity: 151
Merit: 105
Whoops... looks like I just crashed what's left of it.  xcoind failure page showing now after I tried to move some dough.   Huh

Error:

Xcoind backend failure at 135

EDIT: Back up and crashed again when I hit my Wallet page. And looks like I can't login now at all now that it's back up. 
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hi, Maco,

You'd better keep quite, otherwise those who've lost quite a lot BTCs on your failed project (or scam) will find you here. A man owns a lot to his investors, such as you, doesn't have any right to call others trolls.
Activity: 294
Why is this site going down?
I don't think anyone knows, Ethan Burnside is being very closed mouth about it.  With all of the trolls out here who have ripped him badly, I would have closed down also.  

You would think if the guy is helping you make money (coin), people would show a little gratitude not whip out the chainsaws!

People in the securities threads section are TOO jumpy and get mixed emotions when investing with their money.  
This is what I've noticed, and people will say anything to try to defame or hurt you..
because after all, they are the customer and they can try to 'twist' the game to their advantage.

Sure, this isn't the case all the time... but no matter what... the TROLLS are here to stay..
every business/industry gets them...
and even if they aren't a troll, they find a way to become one quickly.

Otherwise, all is good.. I am glad they are shutting down.. I am sure they are making the right decision, legally.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
I don't think anyone knows, Ethan Burnside is being very closed mouth about it.  With all of the trolls out here who have ripped him badly, I would have closed down also.  

You would think if the guy is helping you make money (coin), people would show a little gratitude not whip out the chainsaws!

I think he has basically indicated that his lawyers have advised him that he risks legal problems if he continues.
Activity: 175
I don't think anyone knows, Ethan Burnside is being very closed mouth about it.  With all of the trolls out here who have ripped him badly, I would have closed down also. 

Activity: 175
Didn´t work for me neither. Any other ideas? Not the best moment to loose his domain I´d say. ^^
In order to change the hosts file you have to open the command prompt with 'run as administrator' (Windows 7) or be logged in as the Administrator (for older flavors).
Activity: 294
Activity: 149
Withdrawing money will be set to manual withdraw if all of the bid orders aren't canceled before.
If this happens to you as it has to me, just cancel the manual withdraw and all your bids. Then withdrawal is possible.
Activity: 634
Market trading is closed. But, are we still supposed to be able to internally transfer shares?

I got word that people who have NASTY-PT shares can't transfer them to me. I have shareholders transfer them to me so I can exchange the pass-through shares for direct seats.

Trading has been halted according to the winding down plan. We will update the site code shortly to allow transfers to and from asset issuers on a per-issue basis where necessary.

Thanks, missed that.
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Market trading is closed. But, are we still supposed to be able to internally transfer shares?

I got word that people who have NASTY-PT shares can't transfer them to me. I have shareholders transfer them to me so I can exchange the pass-through shares for direct seats.

Trading has been halted according to the winding down plan. We will update the site code shortly to allow transfers to and from asset issuers on a per-issue basis where necessary.
Activity: 634

Activity: 308
great i sent some funds there when i saw trading continued and now the confirmations dont show up and the coins are in some kind of timespaceloop of unconfirmednes + i have to pay withdrawalfee - crazy shizzle.
Activity: 963
Merit: 509
Balance corrected as i promised  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: