Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 11. (Read 316332 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
sad moment

RIP btct.co
Activity: 963
Merit: 509
Trading is now halted.
My balance is now showing 0, which is wrong. I had about 0.009 BTC left.

The balance has been seized - just joking  Tongue .

Burnside stated he has to run a custom script.
I guess the correct balance will show up in a couple of minutes / hours.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
Trading is now halted.
My balance is now showing 0, which is wrong. I had about 0.009 BTC left.

Confirmed. My coin is gone. No withdrawal transaction. No deposit to my public withdrawal address.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Shouldnt trading have stopped? I still see trades in labcoin history.
Deadline was extended for 24 hours due to the domain issue.

Well, extended some random and unannounced period of time as it turns out.

We all know unpredictability is the way to go in business.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
When will I be able to withdraw my BTC from the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Deadline was extended for 24 hours due to the domain issue.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Buyback of W4A-BOOK completed today.  Discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307484.new#new
Activity: 308
burnside please post a picture of theswede75 in underwear too.
I know many people on this forum will sleep better afterwards.
Activity: 223
Burnside,
I'd like to know as well as to how many shares are left within the labcoin account if that can be disclosed

We did not sell any part of our stake in the company and we are open to audits on the account where founder shares are stored.
It's very likely that share price will rise in the near future, as we bring online our mining farm.
It's kind of hard to make forecasts about the first year profit as there are still too many unknow variables, for now we're focusing on bringing gradually our first 30-50 Terahash/s online, we plan to complete this goal within October 2013. Chip batches and finished mining Hardware sales will follow shortly.

Yes they gave permission for that.
I wish to see history of trading as well.
Activity: 219
Burnside,

I'd like to know as well as to how many shares are left within the labcoin account if that can be disclosed
Activity: 242
burnside,

i'am scared of labcoin. already either way lost, but im trying to put my head above sea level.

before btct total shutdown can you let us know if labcoin is doing activity such as preparing investor details (not sure how that sounds)

basicly, let us know if labcoin is doing an activity within btct to move on before shutdown.

im eating my self with no communication from labcoin, since bitcointalk hack and till now, he didnt even care to post on btct.co while bitcointalk was down.

thats the reason, why i ask help and posting here, i know you are busy and missed the domain renewal thing, all i say inform us before last day of shutdown and you properly go on holidays i assume, please let us know anything before you go off for happy days.

They get a complete list of asset holders emailed to them twice a day.  I've made sure TheSwede is aware of this.  They have what they need to continue payouts post-shutdown assuming everyone has plugged in their addresses at https://btct.co/account?tab=tab2

Cheers.

sounds good, btw do they still have the 2million share,  they sold 1 million which i know.
knowing it, will lift off some pressure of me,

edit: not sure the 1 million sold for btc(dump) or sold as in transfer shares to team
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
burnside,

i'am scared of labcoin. already either way lost, but im trying to put my head above sea level.

before btct total shutdown can you let us know if labcoin is doing activity such as preparing investor details (not sure how that sounds)

basicly, let us know if labcoin is doing an activity within btct to move on before shutdown.

im eating my self with no communication from labcoin, since bitcointalk hack and till now, he didnt even care to post on btct.co while bitcointalk was down.

thats the reason, why i ask help and posting here, i know you are busy and missed the domain renewal thing, all i say inform us before last day of shutdown and you properly go on holidays i assume, please let us know anything before you go off for happy days.

They get a complete list of asset holders emailed to them twice a day.  I've made sure TheSwede is aware of this.  They have what they need to continue payouts post-shutdown assuming everyone has plugged in their addresses at https://btct.co/account?tab=tab2

Cheers.
legendary
It's resolving again for me here.

legendary
Wow... I can't believe I missed the renewal.   Shocked

Too much going on unfortunately.   Sad

Will trading still be halted today? Or will you renew the domain and give another 24 hours?

We'll have to grant another 24 hours.  Sad Sad  I don't see any other option at this point.
Activity: 242
burnside,

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Will trading still be halted today? Or will you renew the domain and give another 24 hours?
legendary

Activity: 149
FTR: Do
sudo nano /etc/hosts
insert
141.101.113.21 btct.co
and to flush DNS do
sudo service dns-clean

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thank you for your help. I wrote domain first and than IP instead of IP and than domain. Now it´s working. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: