Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 34. (Read 316457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
There will be no smooth transition, everyone will loss here

Burnside, just sell the site!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
How about that .0025* of my BTC you are holding onto? You gonna run off with that on everyones accounts?

If so I'm scam taggin' your accounts bud.

*edit: 1 to many 0's
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Somewhat shocked that's it's just shutting down like this.

I don't understand what happens to existing assets? I'm holding some that are not on any other exchanges..?  Fuck what a shit-show.
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
i kind of want to buy one of each security at the bottom so I can get random micro-payments to the direct address for the next while.  I still get some payments from GLBSE and I have no idea who is sending them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
As a shareholder I feel really screwed by you Ethan!

As a result of recent changes in the virtual currency regulatory environment, the btct.co and litecoinglobal.com virtual stock market websites will be closing down.
What recent changes? You knew it all the time that it is illegal to operate an exchange like this.
Did you spend 50k for lawyers to learn that. Good job wasting money.
What will happen to the legal retainer?
Will you buyback shares?
Why don't you sell the site?

Sell the site, its a great site.  Preferably to someone that is trusted and not in the US. Tongue

or open source it.

Yes do so and we will take it to the dark net. Illegal or not a Bitcoin denominates securities market is happening.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
What The? Why? If people want to get out now they will be selling at a huuuge loss...

Better to sell now than to sell at 0. This is such a fuckup I am going to lose so much.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Burnside, any plan what happens with your ASICMINER PT?
Will you move the shares to another exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Burnside, given this recent news can you get rid of the manual threshold for withdrawal so we can more painlessly withdraw our funds?
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
as much money as we might be losing right now, its a damn good chance to pick up s'more cheap AM shares and get them withdrawn to directs before the shutdown.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
OMG Shocked
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Hmm... I'm an being slightly braver and hoping that the prices correct back to 'normal'.

I see the merits of 'panic selling' but at the same time.. we have a month until it all closes properly. I don't know, don't think there is a 'right' answer. For now I will hold for a little while longer and see if I can avoid losing 50%.
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com

As a result of recent changes in the virtual currency regulatory environment, the btct.co and litecoinglobal.com virtual stock market websites will be closing down.
What recent changes? You knew it all the time that it is illegal to operate an exchange like this.
Will you buyback shares?

Sell the site, its a great site.  Preferably to someone that is trusted and not in the US. Tongue

or open source it.
Activity: 887

Will you buyback shares?

Sell the site, its a great site.  Preferably to someone that is trusted and not in the US. Tongue
Activity: 266
So all shares and stuff everything is lowered, we all loss mayor!

Great job!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
What The? Why? If people want to get out now they will be selling at a huuuge loss...

Better to sell now than to sell at 0. This is such a fuckup I am going to lose so much.
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
well, shit. 

Activity: 462
Activity: 968
Merit: 515

Will you buyback shares?
Activity: 313
wtf. I have 1 ASICMiner-PT, can this be transfered to a direct share then now?  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
No, I was online at the exact same time, I sold ONE share at 0.004 just to test how the trading engine was working.

You however (S) 4606 @ 0.00025000 LABCOIN two minutes before me. You sold into the bids that where there at the time.

I think you panicked and didn't check what you were doing, now all you can do is claim it was a glitch.

I double checked it,  burnside will be able to see I am sure, if it was my fault then ill have to suck it up. But I believe it wasn't my error. Either way we live and learn
Pages:
Jump to: