Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 30. (Read 316457 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 508
shroomskit, please shut up, you are not helping, all this mess is going to be a pain in the ass and your posts are only harmful to the shareholders.

burnside, again, can you give us a word about these legal issues?

For what you know, bitfunder could suffer the same issues or they are only applicable to US companies?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

I am not selling my assets because I hold assets with issuers I felt like I could trust.  In other words, think about what you're doing before you do it.

I think you should make your trade profile public so people can see you did not sell off

edit: nothing to stop you having multiple trade accounts though....
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
burside should have posted a clear statement to prevent the panic!!!

FAIL

Like he did not know, making his announcement would crash prices. If he didn't want panic he would have locked trading like he said in his announcment.

Trading was locked.

Then the announcement was posted.

Then the books were cleared.

Then trading was unlocked.

How about:
1. Lock trading
2. Make announcement
3. Clear books
4. Resume trading after 1 day (or any other deadline)

btw: dude you're acting like an ass.

Maybe because he is one? It took this for you to find out?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Will you send out a mail to all BTC-TC accounts, like with the notifications.

I don't thing every one checks this forum or even BTC-TC on a daily basis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
When did you notify the asset issuers about this change?
Will you be turning off transactions fee's? so you don't profit from the panic you have caused?

Of course not, he just wants what's best for him. This man does not give a shit about us.

I understand you're upset.  If I didn't care I wouldn't be here.  (tho I am going to pass out soon.  exhausted.)

So Burnside, how much you think you will make in fees from all the sell offs? Must be a nice couple of days for you.
While everyone is losing crazy amounts of money there is 1 person making shitloads. That person happens to be you.

Personally?  Nothing.  This will be made clear in the upcoming monthly report just as it was last month.  I suggest reading it before spreading FUD, thank you.

Ah sure, i'm spreading fud haha. You idiot clown.

Now go take a rest. You must be very tired. We know you are here for us. We'll be fine.
legendary
Will you be turning off transactions fee's? so you don't profit from the panic you have caused?

Of course not, he just wants what's best for him. This man does not give a shit about us.

I understand you're upset.  If I didn't care I wouldn't be here.  (tho I am going to pass out soon.  exhausted.)

So Burnside, how much you think you will make in fees from all the sell offs? Must be a nice couple of days for you.
While everyone is losing crazy amounts of money there is 1 person making shitloads. That person happens to be you.

Personally?  Nothing.  This will be made clear in the upcoming monthly report just as it was last month.  I suggest reading it before spreading FUD, thank you.

transaction fee's are still turned on though - hence people think you are making coin from every trade happening
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

FAIL

Like he did not know, making his announcement would crash prices. If he didn't want panic he would have locked trading like he said in his announcment.

Trading was locked.

How about:
1. Lock trading
2. Make announcement
3. Clear books
4. Resume trading after 1 day (or any other deadline)

btw: dude you're acting like an ass.
Oh well.. I don't want to be you right now. Smiley Hope everything is fine for you, burnside..

Can you please clarify:

1. Trading halt. The website states the Octobre 7 for "secondary markets". I'm not sure, if this includes all trading on BTCT or only option trading. When will regular trading be stoped?

2. What's the estimated timespan for manual withdrawals right now?

You feel sorry for him? Why don't you send the poor guy some free bitcoins to help him out?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer

legendary

FAIL

Trading was locked.

I'd love to see your public trade profile on the exchange  Wink
legendary
Merit: 1026
Oh well.. I don't want to be you right now. Smiley Hope everything is fine for you, burnside..

Can you please clarify:

1. Trading halt. The website states the Octobre 7 for "secondary markets". I'm not sure, if this includes all trading on BTCT or only option trading. When will regular trading be stoped?

2. What's the estimated timespan for manual withdrawals right now?

FAIL

Trading was locked.

There was no attempt to prevent the panic!
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
burnside, can you give us a word about these legal issues?

For what you know, bitfunder could suffer the same issues or they are only applicable to US companies?
legendary
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer

FAIL

Trading was locked.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
Site is down, this is so unimaginably bad, this is worse than my worst nightmare.

Breathe.  It could be worse.

As worse as GLBSE... thats the limit。 Burnside is still a more responsible man than that.... forgot what hjis name GLBSE owner

Nefario..  James McCarthy or something.  And yeah, it would take weeks of silence to go down to his level.
legendary
Site is down, this is so unimaginably bad, this is worse than my worst nightmare.

Server is not responding.  Not sure it's going to handle the flood well...

FAIL

The only fair thing to do right now would be to lock  everything and restore it back to the moment before the announcement. I doubt he can do that.
Pages:
Jump to: