Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 31. (Read 316457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
I see a big negative trust going burnsides way, terrible way to handle and announce the closure. Burnside with his announcement is manipulating share prices..... closing trading, but then he announces it is active again.... he is causing mass panic.

Stop trading, clear orders and resume trading for a month is actually the responsible way to do it. If you want to panic sell thats your choice.

You're an idiot if you panic sell now.

I am not panic selling, i have to large of a stake in Asicminer direct shares and PT shares to sell at these price levels, my intent is to ride out the storm as a long term holder.
I still think burnside has acted irresponsibly when dealing with this and it can be seen his statement has caused panic selling all across the securities - why did he not lock trading like he said?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Site is down, this is so unimaginably bad, this is worse than my worst nightmare.

Server is not responding.  Not sure it's going to handle the flood well...

No shit, you idiot!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Site is down, this is so unimaginably bad, this is worse than my worst nightmare.

You should have prevented the panic!!!

The lack of professionalism from this man is amazing. Its almost like this is a game to him.
legendary
burside should have posted a clear statement to prevent the panic!!!

FAIL

Like he did not know, making his announcement would crash prices. If he didn't want panic he would have locked trading like he said in his announcment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I see a big negative trust going burnsides way, terrible way to handle and announce the closure. Burnside with his announcement is manipulating share prices..... closing trading, but then he announces it is active again.... he is causing mass panic.

Stop trading, clear orders and resume trading for a month is actually the responsible way to do it. If you want to panic sell thats your choice.

You're an idiot if you panic sell now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

You should have prevented the panic!!!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer

legendary
Looks like deposits/withdrawals are stuck  Cry

Same here. A deposit stuck.

100% correct
Activity: 252
burside should have posted a clear statement to prevent the panic!!!

FAIL
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Transaction fees should be killed for the duration of the site.

Burnside should not profit from this panic.
+1
Like pick everything up within this fire sale for 0 fee Smiley
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

Breathe.  It could be worse.

As worse as GLBSE... thats the limit。 Burnside is still a more responsible man than that.... forgot what hjis name GLBSE owner
Activity: 392

+1
Activity: 476

Same here. A deposit stuck.
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
1 asciminer share for 1 blade! haha
legendary
This should've been coordinated with the big asset issuers, would have prevented such panic selling. Really bad organisation ethan...

He doesn't care about 1000's of people losing shitloads of money.

legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com

Breathe.  It could be worse.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Pages:
Jump to: