Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC vs Gold?? - page 3. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
May 08, 2018, 09:23:24 AM
i will choose Gold and BTC, so, i will split my capital to buy Bitcoin and gold
everything is risky, and no one know what will happend with BTC and gold in the future my friend
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
May 08, 2018, 08:55:06 AM
Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.
And the price of BTC will be drop extremely.
As we know golds like a parameter to measure the inflation.
Price of golds always following the economy global changes.
Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?

Bitcoin's trade mark won't be changed as cryptocurrency and it's on its name.

If I have $1,000,000 I won't choose only bitcoin but I'll expand and explore other investments such as gold.

Yep I'll also explore with gold, you know that it's the best thing to do - diversify.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 08, 2018, 07:40:45 AM
Bitcoin has grown but not enough to start swinging on gold, gold is already like a cross-national currency, and to surpass it too early, and not good enough still bitcoin, there is still much to learn.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 06:59:53 AM
Well, no, gold to overtake? It seems to me already too, gold always was in an appendage, and competitors now especially and isn't present therefore to overtake gold, can and it will turn out, but not soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
People will probably assume that gold will be the longest-lasting commodity in the world, even though the profit of investment in gold is less than cryptos. It is possible that the cryptocurrencies market will last for at least the next 20 or 30 years, but it will not be as long as the existence of gold. So depending on the time we should have invested in different kinds, and the current time, investing in cryptos would be better than gold.

Well, it is not right to compare gold which is the mineral and something that you can touch with Bitcoin that is the virtual currency and the coolest crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
May 05, 2018, 12:26:45 AM
Gold is still the most widely accepted universal store of value but it is not easy to transport or use for internet transactions. Bitcoin is designed to be similar to gold and is also suitable for modern digital commerce.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:07:41 PM
If it is about how to getting it, i will choose btc. Because to get btc is not as expensive as getting gold.
But if the both are given as free of charge, i definitely choose gold.
Because from the beginning until now, gold always to be needed by everyone, whether individual or electronic industry. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
May 04, 2018, 09:29:01 PM
Just buy BTCG and you have both Smiley
Activity: 518
May 04, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
bitcoin persist for a long time can be, and this is certainly everyone's expectations. a growing number of enthusiasts certainly makes bitcoin able to survive on. Gold is indeed a promising investment, but the results of the gold are not as attractive as a result of the bitcoin.

of course many people expect that bitcoin will stay alive, even though in this world nothing is everlasting, but many people expect bitcoin to always exist, gold is also one of the best choice of people to invest, but for me prefers to invest on bitcoin, despite the enormous risk, bitcoin investments for me are very promising for big profits rather than gold investments.
Activity: 378
May 04, 2018, 07:58:48 PM
People will probably assume that gold will be the longest-lasting commodity in the world, even though the profit of investment in gold is less than cryptos. It is possible that the cryptocurrencies market will last for at least the next 20 or 30 years, but it will not be as long as the existence of gold. So depending on the time we should have invested in different kinds, and the current time, investing in cryptos would be better than gold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 07:34:05 PM
Different users have different thoughts about gold as well bitcoin. Above user has a varied understanding about gold, but majority of the users give importance to gold as one of the most prominent investment. It holds trust from more people than bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 05:15:52 PM
Both are great. Gold have one advantage, that it is a "stable money" for 5000 years. Also it is manipulated by big banks, so true value is much higher. On the other hand we live in digital world and Bitcoin rocks. If monetary system collapse, it is always good to have some gold. Even one of the best investors of all time Ray Dalio, saying that everyone should have at least 7% of all assets in gold.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 04:51:23 PM
Gold is the safest investment asset. If you have to choose one, I prefer gold. But both can be a profitable investment. Investing 50% gold and 50% bitcoin from wealth, I think it would be nice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 28, 2018, 02:06:22 AM
bitcoin persist for a long time can be, and this is certainly everyone's expectations. a growing number of enthusiasts certainly makes bitcoin able to survive on. Gold is indeed a promising investment, but the results of the gold are not as attractive as a result of the bitcoin.
Activity: 103
April 28, 2018, 12:15:21 AM
BTC and Gold are two very different things, in either case, they have almost nothing in common. Gold has existed in this world before man was born and created by God to be enjoyed by human use. Some people may make gold as an investment, but in essence, gold is created for human use as jewelry. While BTC was created by humans with the development of existing technology. BTC was created for the purpose of human use in this world as an investment and a job to mine a coin that can then be exchanged for a virtual currency to meet the necessities of life.
So with that $ 1 million if you can take advantage of the current BTC for investment, you will get huge profits and unexpected value. Whereas if you use to buy gold, from the beginning you buy, you can calculate the profit you get that is equivalent that's it, the price of gold from the past also stable up and down. Not many advantages you can get from gold.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 12:14:03 AM
I think bitcoin will last a long time, because bitcoin is becoming an asset for all users,
And whereas the gold of a metal begins not a currency, and we too will put the asset on gold,
Not all of us will be invested dibitcoin, because bitcoin is unpredictable.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 27, 2018, 07:25:54 PM
To make a comparison between gold and BTC, investing in BTC will help you earn huge profits in a short time while investing in gold will merely help you avoid losing money over time instead of cash hold. BTC will probably survive for a short period of time but the profit it brings is huge if you make the investment at the right time. If I had money, I would not invest in gold but would invest in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 06:50:51 PM
The key word to life savings is to diversify. Why limit yourself to only one option?
Activity: 420
April 27, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
Gold is rising in price very slowly and so I do not see it as a way to earn money. But bitcoin in a short time can make me a rich man. So I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 06:34:15 PM
I will choose gold to hold, in my opinion should not risk investing in BTC, the BTC is a bubble market, they can break at any time, so keep gold is the safest.
Pages:
Jump to: