Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC vs Gold?? - page 8. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 15, 2018, 03:29:25 PM
I think that investing in gold becomes very relevant for many people. The political situation in the world is very heated and people will look for a stable asset. I think they will choose gold, not bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 02:56:03 PM
If I had that amount, I would buy the land. Preferably fertile land. After all, you can not be fed with gold or bitkoin. And from the eternal question about gold and bitcoin, I can say that gold wins. If electricity is lost, bitcoin will be lost, too, and gold will be with us
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 15, 2018, 02:55:43 PM
Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.
And the price of BTC will be drop extremely.
As we know golds like a parameter to measure the inflation.
Price of golds always following the economy global changes.
Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?

I would better choose both as an asset, but to multiply my capital and profits, i would choose bitcoin. Gold does not help multiply your capital but bitcoin and other crypto currencies would certainly support. Gold value do not reallly go up and down. If you look at the price variation of gold , you may not see a big variation. Buy if you look at the price variation in bitcoin, it would be too much. You will either feel to sell or buy more bitcoin when the price is too low. Profits will certainly hit your wallet very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
April 15, 2018, 01:41:08 PM
It depends really. BTC is more volatile, so the price could go up or down a lot more. Gold is more stable and will hold it's value over time. So it really depends on if you want to take a risk or not. I would most definitely invest a good percentage of the $1,000,000 in BTC, but wouldn't count out an investment in gold to stabilize the value of my portfolio either.
Activity: 378
April 15, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
everyone has a different opinion, about BTC and also gold
there are some gold users who have a wide variety of opinion perceptions about gold, most of whom choose gold as an investment,
the most easy and desirable,
and BTC many people also know but many say the investment is risky but more profitable, and some do not know yet
about BTC. so maybe invest more into gold
compared with BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
Gold is also a very attractive asset. But if you choose where the profit is more - then I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 01:03:48 PM
if I have $ 1 million I will divide the money fairly, 50% bitcoin and 50% gold. By doing so I think I will get a high profit and will minimize the risk of losing.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Bitcoin and gold accomplish two different things. Gold is a store of value and bitcoin is some kind of hybrid, while it stores ( more or less ) value, it can also be easily exchanged for good and services in a way easier way than gold. Bitcoin is also secure and trustless. My opinion is to diversify in both asset and hold bitcoin and gold !
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
April 15, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
Why always need to choose? why I can't just have both? It's doesn't matter how much money do you have just split them among two investment assets

I agree with you. People always want know what is the best, they can not understend that is more than one good options. In my opinion it is only human greed but i do not like it very much
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
April 15, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
Why always need to choose? why I can't just have both? It's doesn't matter how much money do you have just split them among two investment assets
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 15, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
Gold has more use cases than Bitcoin. People are fighting for gold since thousands of years because of its true value. It is still holding its value. I do like gold. My ring and bracelets are made up of gold also.
Yes, gold is always best to holding in long term but currently Bitcoin is defeat the all investment so I always supporting to Bitcoin investment because all are travelling the digital world so we must update ourself. This is the best profitable platform and more secured investment but few peoples are fear to invest in Bitcoin because many rumours are spread in the world so some opposition is possible in Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
April 15, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
Never Comparable BTC with the Gold the evergreen real asset. This is the asset which will go worldwide and the value is same with all eyes of the world. Even in a recession, BTC won't work but gold will be accepted everywhere. Gold is the real asset which is heavy industrial demand and at the same time the household also.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
April 15, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
in old times no dought that gold is very popular for investing and holding and also till now many people are still investing in a gold market and holding the gold,but the persons who know about btc and having investments knowledge of it their 1st preference is btc,the sell gold and investing in btc and holding it for good time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
April 15, 2018, 11:39:32 AM
Gold has more use cases than Bitcoin. People are fighting for gold since thousands of years because of its true value. It is still holding its value. I do like gold. My ring and bracelets are made up of gold also.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
Investing in gold is safer, however we will not have much profit. I believe that long-term investment in bitcoin will be a wise investment and bring a lot of profit for us. Bitcoin is one of the best cryoam in the market, it has very high growth potential. I believe that at the end of the year bitcoin prices will reach $ 20000 and stabilize around this price.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
very interesting.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.
And the price of BTC will be drop extremely.
As we know golds like a parameter to measure the inflation.
Price of golds always following the economy global changes.
Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?

If i have a $1M I will risk in btc and then if I make it to $2M with it I will totally get my $1M and invest on real projects what I mean real state business like that so I have now both investment on digital and real life .
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
April 14, 2018, 08:01:47 PM
btc vs gold when compared in terms of use would be easy to use gold. because bitcoin is still constrained difficulty to use. but if for bitcoin investment is still the best and can be done some options for long-term investment or short and always get a profit if we are smart to set.
Bitcoin has more usefulness compared with gold but this just like compare apple and melon. Both can be considered as the best thing to store our value but bitcoin gives the more advantage to the users because they can sending it easily to another person compared with gold. Bitcoin should better than gold.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:29:55 PM
100% I choose gold. Gold is real currency, real asset.
Basicly, bitcoin or fiat have no value at all,  unless those are backed up by gold.
Thousand years ago till today, the value of gold not changed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
April 14, 2018, 06:42:42 PM
Gold is the oldest and most well-known universal money. Bitcoin is money for information age that is modeled after gold, even including the use of "mining"  and a golden coin as its symbol. Best to own both.
Pages:
Jump to: