Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC vs Gold?? - page 9. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
btc vs gold when compared in terms of use would be easy to use gold. because bitcoin is still constrained difficulty to use. but if for bitcoin investment is still the best and can be done some options for long-term investment or short and always get a profit if we are smart to set.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 14, 2018, 05:24:36 PM
Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.
And the price of BTC will be drop extremely.
As we know golds like a parameter to measure the inflation.
Price of golds always following the economy global changes.
Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?

I would choose bitcoin.

Bitcoin in my opinion will outperform gold. The reason is that not only is bitcoin one of the best store of values out there that hedges against inflation, much like gold, it also has a growing adoption base. Not a lot of people use bitcoin but almost everyone know and hold some gold. So the growth potential of BTC in the next 10-15 years definitely outweighs gold's.

Bitcoin isn't going to drop any time soon to under its previous lows, we're just getting started here.

That's not to say that gold isn't a good investment to hold, it still is a good hedge against inflation and I'd take gold over fiat any day.
Activity: 210
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 14, 2018, 02:33:25 AM
Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.

Repeatedly said that gold is more stable and does not have such volatility in price. And the fact that crypto-currencies are not recognized anywhere else further reduces confidence in them, it's just as a means of quickly enriching, and gold is a reliable back of your capital.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

everyone knows the gold is safer. But really strange to put gold here to let us make choice... I would have 5% in gold, 20% in cryptocurrency market, 75% another investment tools. In this 20%, i would have 40%- bitcoin and 30% -ETH, 30% - more risky altcoins, suppose i had invested in gold....
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
Gold has proved its existence around thousands of years. it also uses as an indicator of inflation and comparison of fiat currency.
and when gold is comparing with BTC surely it's too young to be compared with gold.
Gold always follow the inflation, the regulation whose control it is stable and steady
BTC still need progress and time to be stable and be compared with gold.
the gold capital even bigger than BTC
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
Of course bitcoin.Gold is now the old investment tool.Bitcoin value will be $ 100,000 in the future.People will appreciate the value of the blockchain structure.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 12, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
I do not see any particular value in gold, for me it is no more than a good conductor

Different users have different thoughts about gold as well bitcoin. Above user has a varied understanding about gold, but majority of the users give importance to gold as one of the most prominent investment. It holds trust from more people than bitcoin, because there are people who promote bitcoin in the negative manner.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
I do not see any particular value in gold, for me it is no more than a good conductor
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 12:55:42 PM
One thing for sure, I won't be selling any of my gold anytime soon to purchase crypto for it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
Gold, this is the most stable currency, in stability surpasses any paper currency and any asset. Bitcoin and Gold have nothing in common.
Many compare Bitcoin with Gold, this is a metaphor rather than a direct link. And these currencies are extracted in completely different ways.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 12, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
Gold, this is the most stable currency, in stability surpasses any paper currency and any asset. Bitcoin and Gold have nothing in common.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
April 12, 2018, 12:24:45 PM
Bitcoin is really the best investment tool in the crypto money market. But Syria, which lived in the Middle East, is an important development that will bring about war. I hope no war will happen. When we think of the worst of the worst, that is what the dollar remains in the war when it comes out. Crypto money also does not matter. Then the only valid method is gold as in the old days.

yes during war , people buy gold / silver in large amount , bcoz these are the assets which will be always valuable ..
also real estate is the other option which we can choose ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
April 12, 2018, 12:22:10 PM
idea of cryptocurrency and blockchain is very innovative but still i will not compare it to gold .
you can compare it with fiat , and it is much better than fiat ..

but if compare to gold , i will choose gold first ..
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

I would put half of the money in gold, and half in Bitcoin. Gold is more stable. Bitcoin is growing more. Smiley
Activity: 616
April 12, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
Bitcoin is really the best investment tool in the crypto money market. But Syria, which lived in the Middle East, is an important development that will bring about war. I hope no war will happen. When we think of the worst of the worst, that is what the dollar remains in the war when it comes out. Crypto money also does not matter. Then the only valid method is gold as in the old days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 12, 2018, 11:42:29 AM
I would not compare gold and bitcoin. These are completely different things. The bitcoin is unstable, today it can give you a profit, and tomorrow it will bring you losses. But gold is a more stable asset, and if you want to keep your money for a long time, then gold is exactly what you need.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
Gold is safer than Bitcoin and is not going to disappear. Bitcoin could vanish if there is no more miners and no more exchanges.
Bitcoin is for faster profits, but you also have a chance to lose more money. It is safer to not invest all your money into Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
If there is $ 1 million. I will choose gold instead of investing in BTC. I will use 80% to buy gold. Gold is highly stable and will last a long time. 20% I will invest in Bitcoin. if so lucky. I will get another $ 1 million from bitcoin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

gold is a very important thing that this gold can boost anyone and can survive the life, so bitcoin is also a way to change your life. But bitcoin is better because of this you can work harder than gold if you have something to do so be patient
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 12, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

I think that gold and Bitcoin are different things. gold has a level of stability is very good and always follow the economic development in the world, for people who want to make a safe investment then gold could be the main choice. While I think that Bitcoin is a very promising investment of many advantages, although very fast price fluctuations can also make us risk big losses as well.

Every investment has its own weaknesses and advantages. So we can not assume one investment is the best. There must be comparison and comparability because then we will be able to know the best investment according to ourselves. If I had to choose then I would invest in Bitcoin, I was a visionary who always wanted to get a lot of profits, for me to invest in gold for too long to wait and my choice is Bitcoin which is much more challenging if used as an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: