Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC vs Gold?? - page 4. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 06:21:22 PM
Both can be seen as a reliable means of investment, I find it more appropriate to share my investment between the two, even if someone hurts, the other will remain intact and I will continue my journey.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 27, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
guys, you can expect a lot, but it's better not to forget about gold. There may come times when the e-currency Just can become inaccessible to society. And then gold will return to its usage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
April 27, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
While BTC is not gold. It's only speculations. When we will mine 98-99% BTC than BTC will be more expensive than diamonds  Grin Or died. But it's not soon
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 27, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
the difference between gold and bitcoin is very far from all things, from the risk also seem far away, as a true trader will still choose bitcoin or altcoin for investment although they know crypto have a high risk in the gold investment appeal,
of all crypto expert comments say that the crypto will get shiny even more, the golden glow will soon be dimmed for future investment
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
As far as we know Gold is the oldest and safest storage tool, the price of Gold is always stable so investing in Gold will profitable very low.
While bitcoin is a new investing channel which is latent high risks because the price of Bitcoin is movement very big. But "high risk" is equivalent the profit bring very big as well, so if i have a lot of money ($1 millions as you said), i will use 80% to invest in Bitcoin because i think the price of Bitcoin will soon 2x in the next two years
Activity: 311
April 27, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
I think the Game changes forever  - cryptocurrency here to stay.  They can be regulated, banned or well-spread  but it's definitely start of the new economy
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
For me two of that is good and popular for investment but for me bitcoin is the best because its easly to rise the price and we can get profit if the prise will rise and we know bitcoin will become expnsive on the future.many persons become rich because of bitcoin and we can buy also in a low price if the  price will goes down and we can sell if the price will goes up so that i think bitcoin is good morethan gold.
I agree that investing in gold is not the best option for today, but Bitcoin can quickly gain its price, so it is unique.
Activity: 460
April 27, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
For me two of that is good and popular for investment but for me bitcoin is the best because its easly to rise the price and we can get profit if the prise will rise and we know bitcoin will become expnsive on the future.many persons become rich because of bitcoin and we can buy also in a low price if the  price will goes down and we can sell if the price will goes up so that i think bitcoin is good morethan gold.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 27, 2018, 09:52:31 AM
"Trade mark for today." I have to be realistic and somehow tend to take it as having a good sense. Cryptocurrency is of course passing. Very much similar with the traditional fiat system. We do not have paper bills and coins before. We used to be really utilizing gold and silver and bronze when doing commerce in the past and yet we eventually realize that there is so much more advantage in inventing the fiat system. But right now, we are again beginning to realize that there is so much better with fiat and that is crypto. So perhaps for the next hundreds of years, crypto will rule the payment system. Gold will remain to be a store of value though.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 27, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
Gold & Silver are precious metals & Industrial metals..

Bitcoin is a p2p electronic cash system..

it would seem that the common between gold and bitcoin, but still many people are constantly comparing them, I think that this is done in order to add popularity Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
In my opinion, if choose to invest, I will choose BTC and if choose to store I will choose gold. Since BTC I will earn higher profits than gold, they can make us profit in a short time. Gold does not fluctuate as large as BTC so they are suitable for storage.
Activity: 135
April 27, 2018, 09:46:41 AM
Gold & Silver are precious metals & Industrial metals..

Bitcoin is a p2p electronic cash system..
Activity: 41
April 27, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
I do not think that Bitcoin and Gold have anything in common, many compare them, but this is a mistaken opinion. I am sure that they differ, at least - price stability and consumers.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 07:32:11 AM
I think Bitcoin already has its own market and its users, Bitcoin is a separate asset from real life, but its technology can be applied to real life. So my opinion Bitcoin will still exist and still be liked by fans and lovers of crytpo.
Is it mean that you choose BTC? Or no? I don't understand sorry. I know many fans of gold. It began before new era. And now gold fans are much more than BTC fans  Grin
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 03:09:11 AM
I think Bitcoin already has its own market and its users, Bitcoin is a separate asset from real life, but its technology can be applied to real life. So my opinion Bitcoin will still exist and still be liked by fans and lovers of crytpo.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 25, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
Bitcoin will still be my best choice if I am to choose between bitcoin and gold for investment. Bitcoin has a brighter future than any other tools of investment. Bitcoin is the future of money and holding them should be the right thing to do.  I have been trying to understand why many people will predict doom for bitcoin in future after it has proof to be the best form of money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
We can not just compare bitcoin and gold. These are completely different in nature things with their own separate tasks and functions. They have only a general similarity in the sense that both carry out the function of storing value. In the rest they are different. Gold is the subject of an eternal source of value and will remain so until its reserves on earth are limited. If in future people find large reserves of gold in the bowels of the earth, or bring it to Earth after the exploration of outer space, then gold will either significantly fall in price, or generally depreciate. In all other cases, it is a constant source of value. As for bitcoin, it is a product of digital technologies. If these technologies disappear, then the crypto currency will disappear. Therefore, it is more temporary than gold. The conclusion is obvious. Bitcoin can be chosen as a source of great profit now, but in the global perspective, it loses.
Activity: 78
April 25, 2018, 12:25:57 AM
Actually Bitcoin and Gold are different things.Bitcoin is decentralized digital and gold is metal. I think Bitcoin is better than gold. but bitcoin have a high risk and gold have low risk. nowadays bitcoin is so much popular and demand-able.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
I am very curious about your question,what is your purpose of comparing btc with gold? . Because both of theme are different, i know both it same for investment, but there's different system. Okey i'll try to answer it. If i have a lot money i will choose gold. Because gold never end. But bitcoin maybe some day will end. That's if you compare gold with bitcoin.
I don't believe that BTC can be end. I know that 21kk max. But not because of this. So much time need to complete. But what is gold? If we tell about future contracts than it's not gold. It's paper or digit on your screen. But real gold people purchase not so often. But this is actually
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 21, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
switch to digital gold -> btc
This is a much more relevant and logical question than it might seems at first. A mater of fact is that, Gold, Bitcoin and Fiat currency be it Dollar, Pound, Euro or Yuan all share almost similar traits which fulfill Aristotle’s call for a currency to be functional and practical. But even then, Bitcoin trumps Gold on all of these properties. Bitcoin is fungible, and divisible. You can use fraction of Bitcoin and not a fraction of gold. Bitcoin is durable and portable in the same time. It shows resistance to counterfeit something lacking in Gold. So yeah, let it be the digital gold.
Pages:
Jump to: