Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC vs Gold?? - page 7. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 17, 2018, 01:34:13 AM
Its Gold for me also. Its better to invest in certain asset with physical appearance than investing in digital thing. But we don’t know also the run of time as the human civilization keeps on improving and technology blooms so fast, maybe this digital currencies or cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will really be of certain value just like the physical gold. Or maybe next time there will be a digital currency be made also for gold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
April 17, 2018, 01:09:47 AM
Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.
And the price of BTC will be drop extremely.
As we know golds like a parameter to measure the inflation.
Price of golds always following the economy global changes.
Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?

If I have that money to invest I will diversify. I will not risk it all in one investment. That will be the real world answer but if we need to choose one I think I will invest it in Bitcoin. I am a risk taker and I trust Bitcoin enough that it can survive in the years to come. Gold is a safe investment but with a lower reward.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
April 17, 2018, 12:44:10 AM
for me I'll choose gold between that two options. Because gold is made by nature and it takes hundreds or maybe thousands of years to be made of okay. And bitcoin is only made by human and we can create another worthless cryptocurrency if we wanted to.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 12:37:53 AM
gold of course, since ancient times gold never died, all civilizations know gold as a valuable item. bitcoin could be crushed one day but not with gold
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 12:27:47 AM
a majority of around 70% I allow for bitcoin and the rest will I League for the gold. bitcoin indeed nobody knows will last until when however while still promising then it is not wrong of course if such opportunity.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 16, 2018, 11:40:42 PM
Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.

Diversify into both, or even invest into REITS, real estates and etc
I've look into these financial instruments, Crypto is like a new tools driven to stimulate the financial economy into the next revolution

Gold is like a welcome gift, most people would think of investing at gold because it is proven to be safe and inflation resist
At one point, i've learn that if Gold price goes up, BTC will always follow the gold and went up
It seems like it has a minor relation there
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
April 16, 2018, 11:20:20 PM
I choose Bitcoin than Gold, why?  because now technology is the base of this life (I think) and Bitcoin have that, so Bitcoin is nice asset for future
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:11:08 PM
They are different matters, Gold is tangible and exist for many years and it has economic value for a certain country while bitcoin runs only for past few years and the fluctuations of price is due to the volume of trades.For me, golds are more valuable than bitcoin, why? because gold is known by everyone and acceptance is everywhere but bitcoin is only known by people that have passion with cryptocurrencies so you will see the difference now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
it's a beautiful comparison. recently, investor companies say the cryptos are insecure. crypto coins are curious for High gain earnings. good luck. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 04:49:26 PM
At one time, gold, too, no one is considered a precious metal, especially since it will always be in price. Bitcoins are all new, but behind them is the future. After all, for digital technology is the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
April 16, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

I would better choose bitcoin now. As i earn some bitcoin, i love to gather bitcoin and hold back for its value rise. If you look at gold's value it does not increase or decrease as like bitcoin. The profits earned from gold is less than profits earned from bitcoin. So it is even better to buy more bitcoin and keep them now as current btc value is low. Bitcoin price may start recovering back from July. We can certainly expect a lump of profits by then.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 03:56:23 PM
It's absolutely different investment. If you tell about gold futures than it's one thing. If you tell about physical gold in bricks it's other. That's why to say that Gold is better/worth BTC is empty words. "More stable, less stable". Are you see gold chart for 5-15 years?
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
I am a huge fan of crypto currency, but if I just needed to save my money, I would choose GOLD, Bitcoin just for earnings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
Yes, I agree that gold is more stable, but to increase their investments, I would have invested this amount in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 11:30:42 PM
If I have 1 million dollars ?
I will divide it 30% for bitcoin, 30% for altcoin and 40% for gold. because during the gold investment its price is never too down like bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 15, 2018, 09:16:41 PM
It depends really. BTC is more volatile, so the price could go up or down a lot more. Gold is more stable and will hold it's value over time. So it really depends on if you want to take a risk or not. I would most definitely invest a good percentage of the $1,000,000 in BTC, but wouldn't count out an investment in gold to stabilize the value of my portfolio either.

Exactly, there is nobody saying you cannot diversify your portfolio with more than 1 asset.

In fact, holding only one asset for your entire portfolio is extremely dumb.

As I said, gold is probably going to continue to be a good store of value for a long time to come. People trust in gold, it's in their nature. But I don't see bitcoin as being that volatile in the long term since it's also a store of value. Sure, it could fluctuate in the short term a bit, but in the long run the growth should be steady for BTC.

Still though, I'd diversify my portfolio with both for sure. They're both too good to pass on.
Activity: 2
April 15, 2018, 07:03:29 PM
Bitcoin is still the original and the most popular one, therefore, I believe that it will be more successful in the end. Bitcoin Gold is, after all, a fork that could always remain in the shadow of its master.
But again, there is a slight chance that it might surpass Bitcoin, but I highly doubt it. Because, most people know about the original one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 15, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
At the present time, gold is still a bit longer than BTC, making you compare gold with BTC means you see BTC as a gold-like asset. This comparison implies that BTC is used by everyone as a kind of asset, not currency. And if there are 1 million dollars, I can divide 70% of the investment into the BTC and 30% of the investment in gold rather than putting all the eggs in the same basket.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
April 15, 2018, 06:27:53 PM
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.

I prefer Bitcoin for an investments although risky but still it is fast moving than gold. We could see in the market the huge difference of the prices between these two investments because it is Bitcoin is the most popular now than gold and beside it is the most convenient way for the masses to invest in which all we need is a safe wallet but for gold i think it is in favor of the rich investors because as we are belong to the middle class level we could not keep massive of gold in our home for our future selling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
the comparison of bitcoin and gold was long ago. One year ago, prices were equalized at a time. but the situation is different now.

even in this decline, investors continue to earn compared to last year. but under its, Gold slowly ascended. of course, this is a political strain. the war rumors have raised the price of gold.
Pages:
Jump to: