Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BTC365.com 🔥 IPL Prediction Pool 2022 & Discussion(Participants Only) - page 10. (Read 2906 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
Looks like many punter losing money because of MI-CSK.

These 2 titans looks past their prime for now and looking ridiculously mismatched in comparison to other franchise but they are kinda producing nice contest tonight, although poor fielding from the CSK played a big part, still good to see tight contest between these minnows  Grin poor cricket

-----------------
Edit

Last ball finish!! Grin

Well done Mumbai 7-0
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I have forgotten about the pool as I was busy IRL and some works I had here. Even if I'm correct, I haven’t picked for the last few matches too. Also, sad this IPL that MI is having a worst time. I lost most of my motivation there lol.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Yeah blame CSK and MI for me not posting and staying at the bottom Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
And how can you forget the next 5 guys who are standing behind you, specially poor Little Mouse  Tongue. Also akhjob, eality, LM might post their own round score, which surely looks bad.
They are dead LOL

To be honest the team like MI, CSK, DC sucks this year and for this reason I have shit result so far.
legendary
PS : Where is everyone?  Huh
8th out of 13 and when the dashboard is like this:

What would you expect LOL
I raise you, so that's not a valid excuse.  Grin

And how can you forget the next 5 guys who are standing behind you, specially poor Little Mouse  Tongue. Also akhjob, eality, LM might post their own round score, which surely looks bad.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
8th out of 13 and when the dashboard is like this:

What would you expect LOL
legendary
Punjab is in tough spot tonight. So far in this season they played very attacking cricket but tonight they are struggling badly and might not even able to play their 20 overs quota, which is depressing.
Expected Punjab to win against DC which turned out to be a bad decision. I never expected DC to thrash them in this manner. Their batsmen and bowlers were pathetic and DC is rising through the table.

I don't remember the last team I saw a team thrash another team in such a formidable manner in the IPL since most of the recent games were close ones. Entertaining stuff!
Felt like a short burst of adrenaline rush.
But if i'm being honest then this kind of mismatch is not good at all, one sided matches are boring in the long run. I hope it's just a temporary phase for the Punjab, like off day at workplace.

I loved the Warner-Shaw batting at the powerplay but at the same i was wishing for more, would have been epic if they were chasing 200+ score.  

Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Punjab is in tough spot tonight. So far in this season they played very attacking cricket but tonight they are struggling badly and might not even able to play their 20 overs quota, which is depressing.
Expected Punjab to win against DC which turned out to be a bad decision. I never expected DC to thrash them in this manner. Their batsmen and bowlers were pathetic and DC is rising through the table.

I don't remember the last team I saw a team thrash another team in such a formidable manner in the IPL since most of the recent games were close ones. Entertaining stuff!
legendary

What's happening with the Kuldeep? New franchise and somehow he's high on confidence and getting back his form.

Kulcha duo is in top 3.

Edit

Lol Warner-Shaw... Powerplay scoring rate 15  Grin
legendary
Didn't expect Lucknow to lose so comfortably against RCB who relied heavily on Faf in this match. Hazlewood was brilliant taking crucial wickets here and there which messed up Lucknow's chase.

Why do they keep giving so many chances to Pandey? Also, RCB have been inconsistent so far in this season which is why I don't see them lifting the cup this year.
Pandey ji looks finished although he didn't play all the game.

Is it fair to say that RCB looking different unit this season by changing skipper? Faf + DK with the bat and 3"H" Hazelwood + Hasaranga + Harshal with the ball. Every new recruit in RCB's jersey turning out to be a match winner or contributing in a big way.

First IPL trophy?
Didn't expect Lucknow to lose so comfortably against RCB who relied heavily on Faf in this match. Hazlewood was brilliant taking crucial wickets here and there which messed up Lucknow's chase.

Why do they keep giving so many chances to Pandey? Also, RCB have been inconsistent so far in this season which is why I don't see them lifting the cup this year.
legendary
This match looks like high scoring game. Buttler butchering KKR atm, this pitch seems batting heaven. Should be good chase for the KKR if dew comes into play.

Poor Chakaravarthy looking so ordinary this season.
Yup. RR batted really well to score 216 and I never expected KKR to come so close after Iyer got out. Yadav scared me at the end, but McCoy sealed it at the end somehow. Sheldon got out cheaply due to pressure.

So many bowlers are stepping up this season and it's become pretty damn clear that many bowlers can bat just as well as top class batsmen in the IPL.
Haha thick boi Yadav. He's genuine slogger and it's exciting when he clicks, although most of the times he's hit or miss case but saw his power hitting couple of times in test format too so yeah he's scary if he's connecting well.

Chase was going excellent but Chahal did messed up KKR's plans. I'm loving the uncapped local kids and new blood, i was sceptical at start but almost everyone putting up good show for the spectators.
This match looks like high scoring game. Buttler butchering KKR atm, this pitch seems batting heaven. Should be good chase for the KKR if dew comes into play.

Yup. RR batted really well to score 216 and I never expected KKR to come so close after Iyer got out. Yadav scared me at the end, but McCoy sealed it at the end somehow. Sheldon got out cheaply due to pressure.

So many bowlers are stepping up this season and it's become pretty damn clear that many bowlers can bat just as well as top class batsmen in the IPL.
legendary

I'm taking short break from the betting. Got burned recently, more like a free fall haha.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
~
Even though Miller was the main reason why GT clinched this match, but you have to say it was Rashid Khan in Jordan's over which actually changed the course of the match completely, I doubt that even if Miller would have been in place of Khan would he have been able to make 25 runs in that over? Rashid Khan was unbelievable and that also with the burden of captaincy on his shoulder, GT is looking like a marvelous team with each and every player in form, even without Pandya in the middle order they chased such a big target. I think Rashid Khan can try doing Sunil Narine stuff now if he can bat so well occasionally, can add some quick runs to the total initially and save your better batsmen to finish things off while chasing a total.
From 2 for 2 to 4 for 48 runs i did not expect Gujarat Titans to pull out this victory and Miller played an incredible innings and i do agree that after Rahul Tewatia lost his wicket i thought the match is over as Miller cannot do all the scoring and Rashid Khan was struggling a bit in the start but then he changed gears and started picking apart Chris Jordan who is a really experienced bowler and that changed the match for Gujarat Titans.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
~
Also, Gujarat keeps delivering twist after twist. I never expected them to get so close to the target after 2/2. Rashid and Miller are turning up the heat. Exciting!
Rashid Khan is batting as if he is possessed and clearing the boundary with ease, he does have a strong forearm and wrist with the ease with which he is clearing the boundary, this is an expectational performance from Rashid Khan in the IPL with his bat but i have seen him bat in other franchise .

Oh Rashid Khan lost his wicket. Gujarat Titans just needs 13 runs in 7 balls and with David Miller still in the crease i think they can win this match.

Edit:
Gujarat Titans won the match with one ball left.
Even though Miller was the main reason why GT clinched this match, but you have to say it was Rashid Khan in Jordan's over which actually changed the course of the match completely, I doubt that even if Miller would have been in place of Khan would he have been able to make 25 runs in that over? Rashid Khan was unbelievable and that also with the burden of captaincy on his shoulder, GT is looking like a marvelous team with each and every player in form, even without Pandya in the middle order they chased such a big target. I think Rashid Khan can try doing Sunil Narine stuff now if he can bat so well occasionally, can add some quick runs to the total initially and save your better batsmen to finish things off while chasing a total.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Edit: Unbelievable. Gujarat managed well without Pandya. Miller and Rashid saved them while Jordan proved yet again why he is easily one of the worst bowlers in Cricket.
Jordan is a worst bowler for Chennai, because if David Miller have scored 23 runs in the 18th over then it is not his mistake. Rashid Khan too a good batsman, but an able bowler have got the ability to restrict from scoring. Scoring two continuous sixes followed by a four and a six is really bad for Chris Jordan as a bowler. Once again Chennai have lost its match due to poor bowling.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
Also, Gujarat keeps delivering twist after twist. I never expected them to get so close to the target after 2/2. Rashid and Miller are turning up the heat. Exciting!
Rashid Khan is batting as if he is possessed and clearing the boundary with ease, he does have a strong forearm and wrist with the ease with which he is clearing the boundary, this is an expectational performance from Rashid Khan in the IPL with his bat but i have seen him bat in other franchise .

Oh Rashid Khan lost his wicket. Gujarat Titans just needs 13 runs in 7 balls and with David Miller still in the crease i think they can win this match.

Edit:
Gujarat Titans won the match with one ball left.
Am loving SRH these days. They are winning every game comfortably which is pretty impressive since they don't really have a powerful team overall. Abhishek is finally playing well while Tripathi, Markram and Bhuvi impressed me.

This team reminds me of the one led by Warner several years back where they won the season which is why I feel that they are one of the top contenders for the trophy this season.

Edit: Unbelievable. Gujarat managed well without Pandya. Miller and Rashid saved them while Jordan proved yet again why he is easily one of the worst bowlers in Cricket.
legendary
edit

6-0  Shocked
Am speechless. They are getting close to bidding farewell to the playoffs at this rate. This is the first time that I expected them to win which screwed me. Looks like Teo was the only one who predicted successfully.

Weird thing here is that 2 players didn't vote which is why they were assigned the default pick which turned out to be Lucknow. How? Majority selected Mumbai. Superbru is broken.
KL Rahul played so well today, and how ironic it is that when his girlfriend and her father came to see his match, he got out on golden duck  Grin and today made a classic century in the very next match. Anyways MI worries are just not coming to an end, I understand their bowling is weak but 6 consecutive losses is actually a very bad record to have by your side. Two big problems I feel are lack of good lower order and obviously lack of good death bowling alongside Bumrah, both of these things are key deciders in any T20 match you got to have atleast one out of two, after Pollard there is no one who can bat with him till the target which creates unnecessary burden on one side. It's obviously too difficult now for MI to qualify into the playoffs.
Bhai, MI's performance is now taking toll on my pocket lol

The way this IPL turning out. I'm starting to think that what would be national team structure for the upcoming T-20 WC, only 5-6 months left and they are not playing many T20I. It's too early but still.

Rohit, Kohli, Pant, Shami, Jaddu are going down with their form Deepak Chahar was promising prospect but he got injured for good.   

Shaw at opening slot performing well but no one would dare to replace Rohit. Same with Kohli, he's in shambles and fair amount of young guys performing well at this position.

Pant not giving much confidence but we do have 2 wicket keeper batter as a replacement KL and DK. DK in particular is in excellent form.

Good news is Kuldeep-Chahal-Avesh-Shardul- Harshal patel-Nattu-Yadav ji and other uncapped young guys are doing quite well and so far out bowling Shami-Bumrah duo
Pages:
Jump to: