Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BTC365.com 🔥 IPL Prediction Pool 2022 & Discussion(Participants Only) - page 9. (Read 2906 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
~
Haha, JSRAW isn't the only one betting on MI, I am one of them too, I felt that no team can lose consecutively 8 matches, I actually placed the bets based on the odds, I thought the odds of a team losing 8th consecutive match is pretty less so it's really an intelligent choice to bet on that very team. But MI is really nowhere a match this time to other teams, they are not even giving a tough competition to other teams.
I picked Mumbai Indians to win the match tonight but still they are not able to win the match and i wont be surprised if they do not win a single match in this tournament. I was checking last years scoreboard and they are not a team who scores big runs but used to trouble the opposition by picking up wickets and they used to defend small totals and may be that is missing this year.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
Lol. 2 consistent things this season are MI continue to lose and @JSRAW continues betting on them regardless of their losses. I have no idea why some people still have faith in this broken team who look like they might break the 11 losses in a row record.

(Try to be active in this thread translating for our russian ethnic friend @Royse777) Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
Lol. I am one of the most active members in this thread. Looks like MI is screwing with your mind.
Haha, JSRAW isn't the only one betting on MI, I am one of them too, I felt that no team can lose consecutively 8 matches, I actually placed the bets based on the odds, I thought the odds of a team losing 8th consecutive match is pretty less so it's really an intelligent choice to bet on that very team. But MI is really nowhere a match this time to other teams, they are not even giving a tough competition to other teams.

I am too one of the most active ones in this thread  Grin But yes we definitely need more members to participate to increase engagement here.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Lol. 2 consistent things this season are MI continue to lose and @JSRAW continues betting on them regardless of their losses. I have no idea why some people still have faith in this broken team who look like they might break the 11 losses in a row record.

(Try to be active in this thread translating for our russian ethnic friend @Royse777) Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
Lol. I am one of the most active members in this thread. Looks like MI is screwing with your mind.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
LOL did you guys notice I am at top 3 now?
How it's even possible!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
@akhjob @RapTarX @Royse777 @Maidak @Haunebu @Swordsoffreedom @eaLiTy @Vaskiy @teosanru @webtricks @Little Mouse  @7788bitcoin

Pen chod thode bahut active ho jao ish thread mein ( Try to be active in this thread translating for our russian ethnic friend @Royse777) Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
legendary
It's weird rule of ICC and i believe it might change in future.
Probably. ICC is way too lenient towards its umpires whose mistakes keep increasing over time.
haha Fist fight would have been entertaining to watch, I am surprised to see that even Shardul Thakur got fined 50% of match fees, I don't know for what Cheesy , my concern is that it's not about that it was 50-50 a call or what, why did the umpires on field were arrogant enough to not refer the decision to the third umpire, when the same thing happened in a match 2 days back, umpire did go to third umpire, there is a very high chance of human error by anyone on the field watching that ball at first glance, when you have the technology why to keep any doubts in your mind or in anybody's mind, just refer it to the third umpire and let him take the decision by seeing that ball 10 times from different angles.
That's where T-20 league should do bit of innovation. There are fair amount of useless rules in ICC rule book and not sending waist-high-up-no-ball-check to third umpire is one of em. Ironically nowadays 3rd umpires check every ball for foot-no-ball but not allowed to check waist no ball.

I think there is a need of few more DRS type solution for Wides-No ball etc without umpire's call.

Meanwhile Kohli's form is hitting new low.    

Edit
Lord Thakur did this.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Probably. ICC is way too lenient towards its umpires whose mistakes keep increasing over time.
ICC can't make more changes, because in the past the umpires used to make decisions to change the matches. Now things weren't the same and the decisions weren't intentional. I expected RCB to make a big win, but things happened completely against them. The first three predictions of the ongoing round have gone wrong.
What a last over that was, Obviously that was a NO BALL, and it's okay as an umpire to miss that, but keeping that ego of not referring to the third umpire for this is absolute stupidity on the part of Umpire, we saw in the day before yesterday's game as well that the Umpires did go upstairs when they were unable to determine about the height, and when you have the technology you should definitely use it. Even though Rishab Pant was wrong, but that's a very normal reaction from anyone. I remember Dhoni stepped on the field in one such situation a few years back, if someone so calm & Experienced like him can do this, you can't expect Rishab Pant to stay cool. 

That was gully cricket moment, only thing missing was  Rishabh Pant and Butler's fist fighting on boundary line. Grin

I felt that It was 50-50 call. After those 3 consecutive 6s Powell was in god mode and McCoy was in under pressure. At one point it looked like holy moly Powell is going to get 6 6s but this little drama broke his rhythm and DC lost the momentum.
haha Fist fight would have been entertaining to watch, I am surprised to see that even Shardul Thakur got fined 50% of match fees, I don't know for what Cheesy , my concern is that it's not about that it was 50-50 a call or what, why did the umpires on field were arrogant enough to not refer the decision to the third umpire, when the same thing happened in a match 2 days back, umpire did go to third umpire, there is a very high chance of human error by anyone on the field watching that ball at first glance, when you have the technology why to keep any doubts in your mind or in anybody's mind, just refer it to the third umpire and let him take the decision by seeing that ball 10 times from different angles.
What in the world. I expected SRH to comfortably defeat RCB, but never expected them to blow them into the next dimension. Insane bowling and batting by SRH. Kohli seriously needs a break. It's like he forgot how to bat.

Natarajan, Suchith, Abhishek and Jansen played really well. SRH and GT are top contenders for the trophy this year in my opinion.

legendary
I felt that It was 50-50 call. After those 3 consecutive 6s Powell was in god mode and McCoy was in under pressure. At one point it looked like holy moly Powell is going to get 6 6s but this little drama broke his rhythm and DC lost the momentum.
It did look like a no-ball from all angles to be fair. I didn't understand why the umpires didn't refer to the 3rd umpire which was bizarre. Also, Pant embarassed himself by asking his batsmen to return.

Fault lies on both sides. Watson schooling Pant and Chahal playing with Kuldeep was hilarious though.
Bhai i don't want to get into this debate, already got (too much wisdom) lecture from my better half. My better half already naggin me enough despite having her roja. Ben chod pata nahi yeh ladkiyan kahan se lati hai itni energy Grin

There is no debate from anyone watching the game of Cricket about who is the best finisher the world has seen and that would be Mahendra Singh Dhoni with the number of games he won for his teams and no one in history could match his winning percentage and to do that even past his prime is just a reminder for anyone who has forgotten him Cheesy.
Agreed. Anyone saying otherwise are just fooling themselves to be honest.

It did look like a no-ball from all angles to be fair. I didn't understand why the umpires didn't refer to the 3rd umpire which was bizarre. Also, Pant embarassed himself by asking his batsmen to return.

Fault lies on both sides. Watson schooling Pant and Chahal playing with Kuldeep was hilarious though.
legendary
What a last over that was, Obviously that was a NO BALL, and it's okay as an umpire to miss that, but keeping that ego of not referring to the third umpire for this is absolute stupidity on the part of Umpire, we saw in the day before yesterday's game as well that the Umpires did go upstairs when they were unable to determine about the height, and when you have the technology you should definitely use it. Even though Rishab Pant was wrong, but that's a very normal reaction from anyone. I remember Dhoni stepped on the field in one such situation a few years back, if someone so calm & Experienced like him can do this, you can't expect Rishab Pant to stay cool. 

That was gully cricket moment, only thing missing was  Rishabh Pant and Butler's fist fighting on boundary line. Grin

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Rovman Powell hit three sixes in the last over and that delay changed the momentum of the match, Obed McCoy composed himself and then sent him good line and length balls, if the match would have continued without the fight and the drama where nothing can be done against the decision of the umpires, all they did was delay and give advantage to the opposition and Rovman Powell could not connect a single ball after that.
This is where the experience plays the role. Umpires have made the decision and they'll never take an stand just because the player request for a no ball. If the umpire does so, then he'll be termed wrong. Finally the DC players itself collapsed the momentum and paved way for the win. There is no need for such an argument and calling the batsmen out of the pitch.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
~
On average, most sports sites rate MSD as the best finisher followed by ABD. Russell is very, very inconsistent which is why he isn't one of the best finishers.
There is no debate from anyone watching the game of Cricket about who is the best finisher the world has seen and that would be Mahendra Singh Dhoni with the number of games he won for his teams and no one in history could match his winning percentage and to do that even past his prime is just a reminder for anyone who has forgotten him Cheesy.

Rovman Powell hit three sixes in the last over and that delay changed the momentum of the match, Obed McCoy composed himself and then sent him good line and length balls, if the match would have continued without the fight and the drama where nothing can be done against the decision of the umpires, all they did was delay and give advantage to the opposition and Rovman Powell could not connect a single ball after that.

I don't want to break hearts of Dhoni Fans but he is way way past his prime and not at all a finisher of "Modern Cricket" I'd rather call someone like Russel or Devillers best finishers of Modern cricket.
You won't break many hearts because most of them including me would disagree with your reasoning. I agree that he is way past his prime, but he can still finish games regardless which is a fact that cannot be refuted.

https://www.sportshubnet.com/top-10-best-finishers-in-cricket-history/

https://sportsbrowser.net/best-finishers-in-cricket/

https://playersbio.com/best-finisher/

https://sportsvirsa.com/best-finishers-in-cricket-history/

On average, most sports sites rate MSD as the best finisher followed by ABD. Russell is very, very inconsistent which is why he isn't one of the best finishers.
Haha, All these are Blogs that rely on SEO & fan Following for their bread and butter, why would they ever dare to fight with MSD Fanbase by keeping him on number 2? Also, It's not that any of these blogs have mentioned any statistics or anything, Anyways it's just about opinions, I have personally seen ABD & Russell overturning more matches any day than Dhoni in totality at least if you talk about modern cricket which I count post-2010.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Looks like many punter losing money because of MI-CSK.

Well done Mumbai 7-0
This IPL is my biggest loses on cricket bets just because I was expecting MI will come back but sadly they didn’t. I don't want to mention the amount here but it's quite big amount in terms of my regular gambling habits. They just ruined a lot of gamblers. Now, I'm officially out too from any of the MI matches.
I don't want to break hearts of Dhoni Fans but he is way way past his prime and not at all a finisher of "Modern Cricket" I'd rather call someone like Russel or Devillers best finishers of Modern cricket.
You won't break many hearts because most of them including me would disagree with your reasoning. I agree that he is way past his prime, but he can still finish games regardless which is a fact that cannot be refuted.

https://www.sportshubnet.com/top-10-best-finishers-in-cricket-history/

https://sportsbrowser.net/best-finishers-in-cricket/

https://playersbio.com/best-finisher/

https://sportsvirsa.com/best-finishers-in-cricket-history/

legendary
Last ball finish!! Grin

Well done Mumbai 7-0
Lol. Why do you keep relying on Mumbai bro? I learnt my lesson when I bet on them in their previous match which is why backing CSK was the right decision overall. Looks like they are trying to break the record which is 11 losses in a row.

Also, MSD saves the day yet again. The crowd completely lost it and I don't blame them. This man single-handedly saved the game for CSK. Best finisher in modern Cricket!
I stopped betting on MI and CSK after 5th loss and was neutral last night.

I guess DC and RCB had a 6 consecutive losses record. Mumbai took them over and become first team in the history of IPL losing 7 games on trot after winning the trophy.

I don't want to break hearts of Dhoni Fans but he is way way past his prime and not at all a finisher of "Modern Cricket" I'd rather call someone like Russel or Devillers best finishers of Modern cricket, 2-3 matches that CSK lost in this season were primarily because of slow batting towards finishing the chase, Dhoni did play really well in this match, and obviously a winning knock after so long his fans have all the rights to go crazy.
Thala winning the game for the team is good for IPL ratings. Hotstar clocked almost 9 million live viewers at 20th over.
Looks like many punter losing money because of MI-CSK.

These 2 titans looks past their prime for now and looking ridiculously mismatched in comparison to other franchise but they are kinda producing nice contest tonight, although poor fielding from the CSK played a big part, still good to see tight contest between these minnows  Grin poor cricket

-----------------
Edit

Last ball finish!! Grin

Well done Mumbai 7-0
I half heartedly put my money on Mumbai in this match because I thought it's really impossible to lose 7 matches consecutively for any team be it the worst team of the tournament but here I am now repenting on my choice Cheesy , if Dhoni wouldn't have hit that 4 i would have got 2 points cause I chose narrow win for Mumbai.
Last ball finish!! Grin

Well done Mumbai 7-0
Lol. Why do you keep relying on Mumbai bro? I learnt my lesson when I bet on them in their previous match which is why backing CSK was the right decision overall. Looks like they are trying to break the record which is 11 losses in a row.

Also, MSD saves the day yet again. The crowd completely lost it and I don't blame them. This man single-handedly saved the game for CSK. Best finisher in modern Cricket!
I don't want to break hearts of Dhoni Fans but he is way way past his prime and not at all a finisher of "Modern Cricket" I'd rather call someone like Russel or Devillers best finishers of Modern cricket, 2-3 matches that CSK lost in this season were primarily because of slow batting towards finishing the chase, Dhoni did play really well in this match, and obviously a winning knock after so long his fans have all the rights to go crazy.
Last ball finish!! Grin

Well done Mumbai 7-0

Pages:
Jump to: