Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BTC365.com 🔥 IPL Prediction Pool 2022 & Discussion(Participants Only) - page 7. (Read 2906 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
@Royse777 good on you and Bitlucy.com

Btw what about those, who are touching new heights on consecutive loses repeatedly and keep honing their skills?  Grin

Well it's very much possible in a parallel universe or may be some of us already topped the table and RCB won the title with Kohli winning the Orange Cap, followed by Rohit the next top scorer .  Tongue
Anyhow my name isn't on the top list in terms of point as well as scoring. So, i was not gonna get the compliment announced by @Royse777
Again I've ordered for an orange cap, I want to check if I can be on the top once after wearing the cap.
This is current standing in recent round. We still have 2 matches to go in this round, you leading the point table is possible if you manage to hit the bull's eye in both matches with bonus points. Given other participants abstained both the matches or lose. Easy peasy  Tongue
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
@webtricks was the only one who correctly predicted that Punjab would win easily against Gujarat. Punjab batted and bowled really well against the top team in this season so far which implies that they shouldn't be underestimated.

Lucknow needs one more win to qualify which implies that 7 teams are fighting it out for the remaining 2 spots. Am expecting SRH and RR to bag those 2 spots.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

Btw what about those, who are touching new heights on consecutive loses repeatedly and keep honing their skills?  Grin

Well it's very much possible in a parallel universe or may be some of us already topped the table and RCB won the title with Kohli winning the Orange Cap, followed by Rohit the next top scorer .  Tongue
Anyhow my name isn't on the top list in terms of point as well as scoring. So, i was not gonna get the compliment announced by @Royse777
Again I've ordered for an orange cap, I want to check if I can be on the top once after wearing the cap.
We shouldn't call you little mouse anymore if you miraculously manage to win this contest. Instead, we should call you big mouse.

And whoever win this round will receive €5 FREE bet from Bitlucy.com
I have managed to send out some free bets only in cricking events from the CEO. You will be required to use it only in Cricket matches.
Epic stuff as usual Royse. Unfortunately, I don't think I will win this round thanks to my recent losing streak.

Btw what about those, who are touching new heights on consecutive loses repeatedly and keep honing their skills?  Grin
Lol. I would definitely win that thanks to my 7 match losing streak which finally got broken thanks to KKR today.

Well it's very much possible in a parallel universe or may be some of us already topped the table and RCB won the title with Kohli winning the Orange Cap, followed by Rohit the next top scorer .  Tongue
Also, Kohli would shave his beard completely and Rohit would gain six pack abs by cutting down on outside food.
legendary

Btw what about those, who are touching new heights on consecutive loses repeatedly and keep honing their skills?  Grin

Well it's very much possible in a parallel universe or may be some of us already topped the table and RCB won the title with Kohli winning the Orange Cap, followed by Rohit the next top scorer .  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Let's see who finishes on top soon people.
1st  : Little Mouse
2nd  : eaLity
3rd  : Me  Grin Grin
And whoever win this round will receive €5 FREE bet from Bitlucy.com
I have managed to send out some free bets only in cricking events from the CEO. You will be required to use it only in Cricket matches.

We have not sponsored the event but we will do it.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
legendary
- Virat scoring runs, finally! At ridiculously slow pace but we're still celebrating.  Wink
- MI won finally!  Cheesy But birthday boy Rohit was found guilty of eating Vadapav again.  Tongue
- Ashwin treating IPL as his experiment lab, he did new funny thingy yesterday.
- Jadeja gave up on captaincy already due to his poor run, indeed big setback for him. CSK went back to Dhoni.

Even though Virat Kohli scored at a slow pace he finally had a break through after two ducks which questioned his place in the Indian team. Rohit Sharma is yet to find his touch and it is good to see Mumbai breaking its jinx  Cheesy.

The change in captaincy somehow changed the complexion of the team as the opening partnership scored 182 runs and they score above 200 runs and it looks like the change in captaincy will change their fortunes.
I hate to say but no one has backbone to replace out of form Rohit at top and Kohli at number 3.

Fair amount of young blood putting up good show for everyone, despite limited opportunity. I just hope that they get some chances in upcoming bilateral series for more exposure, if not in T-20 WC.

Let's see who finishes on top soon people.
1st  : Little Mouse
2nd  : eaLity
3rd  : Me  Grin Grin

- Virat scoring runs, finally! At ridiculously slow pace but we're still celebrating.  Wink
- MI won finally!  Cheesy But birthday boy Rohit was found guilty of eating Vadapav again.  Tongue
- Jadeja gave up on captaincy already due to his poor run, indeed big setback for him. CSK went back to Dhoni.

Grin Grin

This really had me laughing when I saw the replay, if a fast pacer would have done this thing, It would have made sense that he wants to deceive the batsmen with the pace, but a spinner bowling from so behind doesn't makes a lot of sense to me atleast. But despite this you can't deny the Ashwin is the most innovative bowler in the world currently. Even if the track is not turning he can deceive you with the pace or with the pause in the action or with an offspin in between those carrom balls or the worst case could be he will just mankad you  Grin
Innovator, exploiter, Reformer, Chainbreaker. This is India's response to ICC dumb rule book.  Grin
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

Grin Grin

This really had me laughing when I saw the replay, if a fast pacer would have done this thing, It would have made sense that he wants to deceive the batsmen with the pace, but a spinner bowling from so behind doesn't makes a lot of sense to me atleast. But despite this you can't deny the Ashwin is the most innovative bowler in the world currently. Even if the track is not turning he can deceive you with the pace or with the pause in the action or with an offspin in between those carrom balls or the worst case could be he will just mankad you  Grin

Looks like CSK's fortune has changed once again just as MSD has become the captain again.  Grin or should I say Gaikwad's fortune has changed? MSD is undoubtedly the best captain in the world but I feel if your captain steps down it makes more sense to give the opportunity to the next in line rather than to one who stepped down from it earlier. This will just create a controversy that Jadeja was anyways just a dummy captain therefore resigned.
Damn losing streak. Lost 7 in a freaking row now. Was surprised to see Lucknow defeat DC comfortably while CSK dominated as soon as MSD was back as their captain.

As @JSRAW mentioned earlier, most participants still have a chance at finishing in 1st position due to minute differences in points which makes this prediction pool even more entertaining. Let's see who finishes on top soon people.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
After a long my pick of Chennai Super Kings winning the match in a comfortable manner have won. It wasn't a big win for Chennai, because if Nicholas have scored few more sixes during the 18th over the match could've gone to Sunrisers Hyderabad. The ground fielding of CSK is good, but it kept dropping catches which has caused them loss most of the previous matches. Also CSK stands on the top with 19 dropped catches in this IPL season. Delhi Capitals and Gujarat Titans stands next with 15 dropped catches.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

Even though Virat Kohli scored at a slow pace he finally had a break through after two ducks which questioned his place in the Indian team. Rohit Sharma is yet to find his touch and it is good to see Mumbai breaking its jinx  Cheesy.

The change in captaincy somehow changed the complexion of the team as the opening partnership scored 182 runs and they score above 200 runs and it looks like the change in captaincy will change their fortunes.
legendary

Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Finally Mumbai was able to win this match Cheesy at once when Pollard got out I was really sceptical, i really though this could be another nightmare for Mumbai but thankfully sams manage to hit a very good six to clear all the confusions going around in any body's mind. Even though they are out of the tournament but still that Smile on face of Rohit Sharma was really priceless.
Now the only thing we need to see is Rohit Sharma getting back in form, i was expecting him to stay in the crease for a much longer period of time but still he is struggling to score runs and with him being struggling and his entire team struggling to secure a win, it was a pathetic situation.

No team wants to get a tag of 9 consecutive losses and especially the most successful team of the IPL history. Playoffs situation is getting a bit interesting now, GT has qualified for sure, apart from that still 7 teams are competing on 3 spots, with RR, LSG and SRH on same situation.
Gujarat Titans secured their spot and the match is between Lucknow Super Giants, Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad to secure the next spots and these are teams i am expecting to see in the next round.
Today putting my money on King kohli, his 50+ score coming in this match and just to support him i won't watch the match or even check the scorecard because i don't want to jinx anything.  Tongue
Virat Kohli is back in touch but he is not having the same flow like he used to have but some of the shots were great and since you put money on Kohli to perform what is the odds they were providing.

Mumbai Indians finally have a chance to win the game, their bowlers bowled well and now they just need 5 runs in 8 balls to win the first match in this edition Grin.
Finally Mumbai was able to win this match Cheesy at once when Pollard got out I was really sceptical, i really though this could be another nightmare for Mumbai but thankfully sams manage to hit a very good six to clear all the confusions going around in any body's mind. Even though they are out of the tournament but still that Smile on face of Rohit Sharma was really priceless. No team wants to get a tag of 9 consecutive losses and especially the most successful team of the IPL history. Playoffs situation is getting a bit interesting now, GT has qualified for sure, apart from that still 7 teams are competing on 3 spots, with RR, LSG and SRH on same situation.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Today putting my money on King kohli, his 50+ score coming in this match and just to support him i won't watch the match or even check the scorecard because i don't want to jinx anything.  Tongue
Virat Kohli is back in touch but he is not having the same flow like he used to have but some of the shots were great and since you put money on Kohli to perform what is the odds they were providing.

Mumbai Indians finally have a chance to win the game, their bowlers bowled well and now they just need 5 runs in 8 balls to win the first match in this edition Grin.
legendary
I did won bet on Kohli but i avoided betting on result because i wasn't sure about the results at all. Having said that i also had a bet on Rohit 50  Grin

I hate to say but this is going to be shittiest IPL for me if Gujrat and Lucknow turn out to be new finalists. I have shitload amount of hate feelings towards their respective skippers KL-Pandya (not hard feelings as players tho) due to bigger picture in Indian cricket.
Today putting my money on King kohli, his 50+ score coming in this match and just to support him i won't watch the match or even check the scorecard because i don't want to jinx anything.  Tongue
Both of us were wrong. Am on a 4 match losing streak currently primarily thanks to Gujarat who keep winning like crazy. Looks like SwordsRex will surpass me. They are the first team to qualify for the playoffs and only lost one match so far.

Their middle order batsmen are truly something else. Mumbai are out of the race which means that 8 teams are basically competing for the remaining 3 spots.
Same here man i was well on the top but now in this round i have almost got everything wrong, GT is turning out to be undefeated 11, they always get that one player who takes them beyond the par score. After RCB made 170 I was almost sure that they would win this match but GT chased it with 3 balls to spare, King Kohli did hit a half century in this match but his strike rate is just around 100 after playing around 53 balls but atleast this might be a start for him on getting back in form.
legendary
Am on a 4 match losing streak

What a match winner Tewatia is turning out to be this season. This Gujrat team is full of match winners and all rounders, where Rashid batting at number 7.

We still have plenty of fixtures so anything could happen in remaining games. I won't rule out any participants from 32-27 points mark.
Today putting my money on King kohli, his 50+ score coming in this match and just to support him i won't watch the match or even check the scorecard because i don't want to jinx anything.  Tongue
Both of us were wrong. Am on a 4 match losing streak currently primarily thanks to Gujarat who keep winning like crazy. Looks like SwordsRex will surpass me. They are the first team to qualify for the playoffs and only lost one match so far.

Their middle order batsmen are truly something else. Mumbai are out of the race which means that 8 teams are basically competing for the remaining 3 spots.
Pages:
Jump to: