Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BTC365.com 🔥 IPL Prediction Pool 2022 & Discussion(Participants Only) - page 8. (Read 2906 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
~snip~
Punjab despite having all big hitters is being too inconsistent with the bat, their batting order has been anchored either by Dhawan or by livingston except these two rest all of them have failed to put up a show. The worst deal was Shahrukh Khan purchased at such a high price but has performed really bad and eventually had to be dropped. Bairstow which I thought would be something like what Buttler is for RR has barely scored in any innings. So once again like every year Punjab is not able to find it's balance, but yes on that contrary this time there bowling has been better if you leave that one match against GT. But they definitely don't look like a team which could go into playoffs.
I think Punjab clearly won the battle as far as shitshow competition goes.  Grin
----------

Today putting my money on King kohli, his 50+ score coming in this match and just to support him i won't watch the match or even check the scorecard because i don't want to jinx anything.  Tongue
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
Not sure what's happening tonight  Huh

Both team are competing to lose the match, at least they are trying their best "not to win" similar to last night. First Lucknow saw a comical collapse after excellent start now Poonjab also doing harakiri in this straight forward chase.
Lol. Expected Punjab to win and was wrong again. The worst part is that Lucknow actually beat Punjab comfortably even though the target was just par which goes to show how badly Punjab performed with the bat.

Chameera's contribution towards the end helped Lucknow win by a decent margin. Both Gujarat and Lucknow are performing really well in their first season.
Punjab despite having all big hitters is being too inconsistent with the bat, their batting order has been anchored either by Dhawan or by livingston except these two rest all of them have failed to put up a show. The worst deal was Shahrukh Khan purchased at such a high price but has performed really bad and eventually had to be dropped. Bairstow which I thought would be something like what Buttler is for RR has barely scored in any innings. So once again like every year Punjab is not able to find it's balance, but yes on that contrary this time there bowling has been better if you leave that one match against GT. But they definitely don't look like a team which could go into playoffs.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Not sure what's happening tonight  Huh

Both team are competing to lose the match, at least they are trying their best "not to win" similar to last night. First Lucknow saw a comical collapse after excellent start now Poonjab also doing harakiri in this straight forward chase.
Lol. Expected Punjab to win and was wrong again. The worst part is that Lucknow actually beat Punjab comfortably even though the target was just par which goes to show how badly Punjab performed with the bat.

Chameera's contribution towards the end helped Lucknow win by a decent margin. Both Gujarat and Lucknow are performing really well in their first season.
legendary
Not sure what's happening tonight  Huh

legendary
Overall Jansen is not bad bowler, he's the same guy who got Faf and Virat's wicket on consecutive deliveries against RCB but he messed up yesterday and end up bowling his worst IPL over at the death, that's what pressure does to players.
I think the choice of deliveries was entirely wrong, especially the choice of the second last ball which went for six. Because he had already went for two sixes trying for Yorker but, beated Rashid when he went for a short Ball ending around Chest of Rashid, despite all this he still tried another Yorker which ended in full toss ending things for SRH, six on the last ball was slightly lucky he didn't middle it but that boundary was so short that he got a six.
Yeah i agree. Bowling full and 130kmh chest height bowling are not excellent tactics against the sloggers, even in gully cricket. Poor young guy succumbed to pressure imo. If he was speedster then thing could have been different with the short ball. Deep fine leg and Third man boundaries are always short in comparison to long on -off so even edges fly over sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
KKR keep disappointing me again and again. They played well initially, but lost the plot now and are almost out of the playoff race. On the other hand, DC played really well though I didn't expect them to drag the game till the final over.
Throughout this IPL everything is happening as a surprise sometimes. None could've thought of CSK and MI to be on the low bottom. Every team with strong players is disappointing, whereas the teams with unfamiliar players are roaring at the top.
I think the choice of deliveries was entirely wrong, especially the choice of the second last ball which went for six. Because he had already went for two sixes trying for Yorker but, beated Rashid when he went for a short Ball ending around Chest of Rashid, despite all this he still tried another Yorker which ended in full toss ending things for SRH, six on the last ball was slightly lucky he didn't middle it but that boundary was so short that he got a six.
Agreed. I called Jansen a horrible bowler because he gave away 3 sixes in 3 balls to a bowler who was under tremendous pressure. Murali losing it was hilarious though.
If any other word to mention extremely horrible, that suits him. Who will not lose control, with his bowling he made every supporter of SRH down. Even myself had a hope that SRH will win (chosen SRH to win narrow) and was happy that 22 runs required in the last over. Same as me many could've lost their bets.
KKR keep disappointing me again and again. They played well initially, but lost the plot now and are almost out of the playoff race. On the other hand, DC played really well though I didn't expect them to drag the game till the final over.

Agreed. I called Jansen a horrible bowler because he gave away 3 sixes in 3 balls to a bowler who was under tremendous pressure. Murali losing it was hilarious though.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
Still in recovering mode from last night drama. Gujrat keep finding new ways to win the match from bad situations, as Pandya said "With this pace they might ran out of luck soon".
How the hell do Gujarat keep winning these close encounters again and again? They have the luck of the devil to be honest. When Rashid was on strike in the final over, I was actually relieved since Tewatia wasn't on strike. Never expected him to bang three sixes in 3 balls at the end of the final over.

Tewatia really justifying his 9 crore price tag in this season. People do make fun of him most of times but he knows how to bat against the seamers. 
He sure did justify his price tag, but the real star last night was Rashid. Also, Jansen is easily one of the worst bowlers in Cricket in my opinion.
I was so happy before the last over I chose SRH narrow and was almost sure will get 2 points, I became even more enthusiastic when saw Tewatia going on non strike end but then you see Rashid Khan swinging by the bat as if he is Jos Buttler.
Still in recovering mode from last night drama. Gujrat keep finding new ways to win the match from bad situations, as Pandya said "With this pace they might ran out of luck soon".
How the hell do Gujarat keep winning these close encounters again and again? They have the luck of the devil to be honest. When Rashid was on strike in the final over, I was actually relieved since Tewatia wasn't on strike. Never expected him to bang three sixes in 3 balls at the end of the final over.

Tewatia really justifying his 9 crore price tag in this season. People do make fun of him most of times but he knows how to bat against the seamers. 
He sure did justify his price tag, but the real star last night was Rashid. Also, Jansen is easily one of the worst bowlers in Cricket in my opinion.
Lucky times comes with the expiry date so let's see how long does it last for the Gujrat. Rashid also making habit of contributing with the bat, which is good sign for them.

Overall Jansen is not bad bowler, he's the same guy who got Faf and Virat's wicket on consecutive deliveries against RCB but he messed up yesterday and end up bowling his worst IPL over at the death, that's what pressure does to players.
legendary

Lucky times comes with the expiry date so let's see how long does it last for the Gujrat. Rashid also making habit of contributing with the bat, which is good sign for them.

legendary
Still in recovering mode from last night drama. Gujrat keep finding new ways to win the match from bad situations, as Pandya said "With this pace they might ran out of luck soon". Tewatia and Rashid murdered SRH in last 24 balls, i wasn't expecting this blinder at all considering Gujrat were 140/5 after 16th over.

legendary
Excited for SRH vs GT since both teams are in top form in recent times thanks to winning streaks. It's really tough to predict the outcome of this match, but I chose to go with SRH primarily because they are playing better together as a unit.

GT has some great batsmen and bowlers too, but they are heavily dependent on certain players sometimes which is a weak point while SRH doesn't possess such a weakness. Excited!
More excited for Lockie Ferguson vs new speedster Umran Malik. Both are clocking 153 kmph+ consistently and former is marginally ahead of Malik.

SRH's batters are doing good job these days but i still don't have much trust on them because their bowlers are doing the heavy lifting for the team if bowlers fail to deliver tonight then their chances are looking slim to me.  

Edit

Last 6 balls were eventful. Need some fine run chase against this SRH's bowling lineup.

Oh fuck!!
Excited for SRH vs GT since both teams are in top form in recent times thanks to winning streaks. It's really tough to predict the outcome of this match, but I chose to go with SRH primarily because they are playing better together as a unit.

GT has some great batsmen and bowlers too, but they are heavily dependent on certain players sometimes which is a weak point while SRH doesn't possess such a weakness. Excited!
legendary
During the last overs of Rajasthan Royals Hasaranga missed the catch of Parag after which he scored few sixes. That looks like a turning point of the match. Rajasthan Royals with the win have reached top of the table.
He was batting at 30s i guess but yeah that dropped turned out to be very costly. Also loved the idea that Ashwin Batting as pinch hitter during Powerplay.

I was still expecting RCB to win the match. 144 target was par on this pitch and RCB bats deep (Harshal Patel at 9) so you expect them to chase such target but they are loving the idea of collapse nowadays. More disappointed and sad with Kohli's form.
legendary
Really bad performance from Royal Challengers Bangalore. Unable to reach 145 runs with players like Virat Kohli, Du Plessis, Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik, Hasaranga is really bad. There is a chance, but the unwanted run out of Dinesh Karthik made Bangalore miss the chance of winning. During the last overs of Rajasthan Royals Hasaranga missed the catch of Parag after which he scored few sixes. That looks like a turning point of the match. Rajasthan Royals with the win have reached top of the table.
RR on a roll. Another crazy result. Almost everyone probably expected RCB to easily defeat RR after restricting them to 144, but they got defeated easily instead. Amazing bowling by RR(Kuldeep, Ashwin and Krishna) overall.

Looks like RCB won't win the cup this year either, but they still have several chances to qualify for the playoffs though the race is definitely heating up quickly.
legendary
CSK were looking good but 17th, 18th and 19th overs from Arshdeep and Rabada sealed the deal for the Punjab.

Also inform Ambati Rayudu lost all his carrots at the end, tells you lot about his fitness level. He didn't field much at first half of the match and played 39 balls, batted beautifully tho and because of him CSK had a chance but got cooked royally in the process.

Even I was supporting Mumbai Indians win the match. This is all because they've lost the chance of getting into playoff. Believing atleast now they'll show some tremendous performance to make a win.
Problem here is that they lack amazing players to deliver such tremendous performances. The only consistent player I noticed was Tilak in their entire squad.

Slowly I stepped up, and suddenly with the last four match wrong prediction once again back to my position.
Don't worry too much about rankings. There are plenty of matches left and rankings change all the time.You could end up winning if most of your predictions from now onwards are correct in my opinion.
legendary
Lol. 2 consistent things this season are MI continue to lose and @JSRAW continues betting on them regardless of their losses. I have no idea why some people still have faith in this broken team who look like they might break the 11 losses in a row record.
Even I was supporting Mumbai Indians win the match. This is all because they've lost the chance of getting into playoff. Believing atleast now they'll show some tremendous performance to make a win.
(Try to be active in this thread translating for our russian ethnic friend @Royse777) Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
Lol. I am one of the most active members in this thread. Looks like MI is screwing with your mind.
Myself trying to be active from today's match. As fourth round have reached the order of the participants on the leader board have changed completely. Slowly I stepped up, and suddenly with the last four match wrong prediction once again back to my position.
legendary
Lol. 2 consistent things this season are MI continue to lose and @JSRAW continues betting on them regardless of their losses. I have no idea why some people still have faith in this broken team who look like they might break the 11 losses in a row record.

(Try to be active in this thread translating for our russian ethnic friend @Royse777) Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
Lol. I am one of the most active members in this thread. Looks like MI is screwing with your mind.
I didn't want you to feel alone, hence mentioned your name as well  Grin

Arey i thought, now is the time they would come back after 7 losses but these poor guys can't catch a break.

LOL did you guys notice I am at top 3 now?
How it's even possible!
You made a big jump recently so.

Guys is there any reason that we had no double header yesterday? I was expecting 2 matches back to back
Pages:
Jump to: