Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC.com | Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash WALLET Mobile & Web | Secure & trusted. - page 15. (Read 33530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

Hey everyone! Please vote for us for the Dutch #FinTech 50!

http://www.fintech.nl/companies/btc-com

legendary
Meetup in Amsterdam, come have a drink with us, 1st round is on us, second from our pals from www.bitonic.nl

https://www.meetup.com/LetsUseBitcoin/events/236873879/
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
btc.com online wallet support about private key or not
if not support not private key, how i can get backup my balance if use btc.com service
i like online wallet if support priivate key service

He already answered you on my thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17481039
If you don't want to lose your bitcoins then simply make a backup of the PDF they give you when you first made the wallet and you should be good to go.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
btc.com online wallet support about private key or not
if not support not private key, how i can get backup my balance if use btc.com service
i like online wallet if support priivate key service
legendary

Top 8 Tech Trends for 2017

We are mentioned! Check it out:

http://www.lifehack.org/521749/top-8-tech-trends-for-2017
legendary
Always, always make sure to save your backup PDF. Cannot stress that enough.

Any feedback, comments, questions are always welcomed.

Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
This website safe to store a large amount of bitcoins Huh
I have used blockchain's web wallet for a long time and am getting worried that it will not be up one day when I want to access my bitcoins held in their wallet and will lose someday lose the substantial amount of bitcoin that I have there.

As long as you have the documents they gave you when you first made the wallet (the PDF) then you should be fine , even If they get hacked the hackers won't be able to do much as It's a multi signature wallet and thats not the case for blockchain.info where the hacker will have access to the wallet.dat and start cracking them.
Okay then. Then it is a safer alternative then blockchain.info wallet is to use. Cause I didn't quite know how multi signature wallets worked but looking into it now. Was looking into it with the downloadable ones that I was looking at and they have alot of features that do make your wallet more secure from such intrusions as you have mentioned.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
I have used blockchain's web wallet for a long time and am getting worried that it will not be up one day when I want to access my bitcoins held in their wallet and will lose someday lose the substantial amount of bitcoin that I have there.

As long as you have the documents they gave you when you first made the wallet (the PDF) then you should be fine , even If they get hacked the hackers won't be able to do much as It's a multi signature wallet and thats not the case for blockchain.info where the hacker will have access to the wallet.dat and start cracking them.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
So the question still is:
What i know and my experience couple months ago, btc.com is safe, but many people said never put the eggs on one basket, unfortunately right now i don't use it again because the fees is too expensive if be compared with other services wallets.
and there is no feature for sign massages and import private key on single wallet.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
Activity: 546
Acquisition of bitmain seems pretty good for the development of this wallet, from this acquisition I hope to eliminate sending cost which I think is quite high for now, so it could be free like the Coinbase and Xapo.
If there is an elimination of transaction fees like coinbase and xapo does then I would be all for going with this as my main wallet because I just closed my coinbase wallet today. It was a security risk for me to keep it open because of all the allegations lately of them giving customer information when the IRS asks for it and who really wants that to happen to them at tax time. Undecided
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Acquisition of bitmain seems pretty good for the development of this wallet, from this acquisition I hope to eliminate sending cost which I think is quite high for now, so it could be free like the Coinbase and Xapo.
legendary
legendary
legendary
How do you access API for sending and receiving payments now?

We are still in the process of transferring everything to BTC.com but you can still get to our old API and all it's DOCS here -> https://www.blocktrail.com/api
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
How do you access API for sending and receiving payments now?
legendary
Activity: 228
the world lives on fees..so jst be happy the fees are low for btc

Activity: 228
I would prefer pools over regular mining
Pages:
Jump to: