Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCDice.io - New dice site, fast rolls, instant withdrawals - INVEST - page 11. (Read 2104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Oh, another new gambling site launched, there was also a gambling site anounced on here earlier.
Congratulation for your launch, Btcdice.io

There aren't many gambling site which offer us with investment option too, looking forward for it.
Activity: 45
Merit: 28
Congratulations to BTCDice for the new platform. We wish you a successful business and happy customers!

Hopefully, you are here to stay and become part of the industry. We want to see synergy and coordination among operators, both new and old.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
snip-
We will consider a signature campaign soon.
That is a good decision, IMO.
I can highly recommend the best managers if you are going to run a signature campaign. yahoo62278, DarkStar_ and Hhampuz. They are all Legendary ranks and I guess they can manage very well for a better result of your gambling site brand name exposure here.

However, you can see these links for better references and having a good service with them.
[1] 🔥🔥🔥★OVERVIEW OF SERVICES★🔥🔥🔥
[2] Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers
[3] Overview of Bitcointalk Designers(Signature,Avatar,etc) Last Update: 14-Jul-2019
Activity: 182
Merit: 31
Your site looks simple and minimalistic and clean. That's a huge plus! Your logo looks professional too. But what's with all these .io stuffs? You would do better with a better domain name on a good .com extension. Always consider what resonates with the users, not just what you think is good. nGTLDs such as .io doesn't resonate with users.

Over all, you have done a great job with the new site.

Congratulations on your new business!
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Welcome to the gambling industry, there are a lot here of gambling sites here and I think they are now competing with each other. So I guess your company should give the best to attract gamblers and stay on your site. Having promotions like the signature campaign will drive traffic that brings the best result of exposure in your brand name here in the forum.

Anyway, the mint green color of the website is good for the eyes, the user interface looks good, good luck to your new gambling site.

By the way, you should purchase a copper membership so that you can post images regarding your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
  • Copper - 0.00240385 BTC: Allows you to post images even if you are a newbie, reduces the time-between-actions limit, and provides some of the same benefits as being of natural Member rank.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback.

We will consider a signature campaign soon.

[/list]
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Welcome to the gambling industry, there are a lot here of gambling sites here and I think they are now competing with each other. So I guess your company should give the best to attract gamblers and stay on your site. Having promotions like the signature campaign will drive traffic that brings the best result of exposure in your brand name here in the forum.

Anyway, the mint green color of the website is good for the eyes, the user interface looks good, good luck to your new gambling site.

By the way, you should purchase a copper membership so that you can post images regarding your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
  • Copper - 0.00240385 BTC: Allows you to post images even if you are a newbie, reduces the time-between-actions limit, and provides some of the same benefits as being of natural Member rank.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hello Bitcoin talk users

We have just launched https://BTCDice.io, a new Bitcoin dice site.

Our dice game is provably fair with 1% edge and fast rolls.

Withdrawals are processed instantly.

Deposits are credited after 1 Blockchain confirmation.

You can invest in the site bankroll with  up to 25x leverage with only 25% commission.

We also have auto betting, 1 satoshi minimum bet and multi-language chat room and private chat.

Refer friends and recieve 10% commission on their bets.

Give us a try and leave feedback or questions.

Good luck.

We have a weekly progressive prize leaderboard contest that starts on Saturdays.
The leaderboard is seeded with 0.05 Bitcoin and 10% of the expected house profit is added to the prizepool.

Pages:
Jump to: