Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 - page 2. (Read 41874 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
nice list.
i see you're missing ZERO (ZER) faucet lists :

freezeroco.in
zerofaucet.com
myzeroland.com
donaldco.in (ZER LTC BTC)
digimonBTC.com (ZER BTC)

Best wishes!
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
Unknown
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
@Mist3rX, the only reason I didn't add your faucet is that it requires registration, and I only support such faucets in the case of BTC. However, I can always make an exception, so I can promise you that your faucet will be added very soon - apologies for the delay Wink
Unknown
Sadly you didn't added my faucet (https://cute-monsters.comLips sealed

Every hour you can claim in avg. 0.025 TRX. (on lvl 0...if you level up you can claim more. If you are lucky and find an Egg it is possible to earn between 1 TRX - 1000 TRX) Smiley
Activity: 81
for the beginning, it's 1 sat (50%) , 2 satoshis (50%) .. when you reach higher level (XP) , there will be higher claims (upto 15 satoshis).
Also every claim gives to you (and also for your referrer) loyalty points, that worth some satoshis that are paid every friday. Today we paid almost 4000 satoshis

so it's not 100% true that this faucet gives you 1 satoshi Tongue

Even if this is true, the path to these "up to 15 sats" is more than difficult considering your short link, which has as many as three captchas and is not something that people want to solve over and over again. There are faucets on my list that pay 4-8 satoshi per claim, the payment is directly to FP or EC, and only one captcha needs to be resolved - so even though you are talking about some of the benefits of your faucet, the path to them is quite demanding.

Still, I don't want to interfere in your business plans - I added a faucet to the list, that's all I can do Wink

Thanks for that Smiley
Now, the average claim is much higher, added internal tasks for 30 satoshi when it's done - easy one. but this is not a discussion to advert my faucet. I told to my IT guy to remove 2 captchas from 3 steps, he is drinking energy drink and yelling Smiley
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
for the beginning, it's 1 sat (50%) , 2 satoshis (50%) .. when you reach higher level (XP) , there will be higher claims (upto 15 satoshis).
Also every claim gives to you (and also for your referrer) loyalty points, that worth some satoshis that are paid every friday. Today we paid almost 4000 satoshis

Even if this is true, the path to these "up to 15 sats" is more than difficult considering your short link, which has as many as three captchas and is not something that people want to solve over and over again. There are faucets on my list that pay 4-8 satoshi per claim, the payment is directly to FP or EC, and only one captcha needs to be resolved - so even though you are talking about some of the benefits of your faucet, the path to them is quite demanding.

Still, I don't want to interfere in your business plans - I added a faucet to the list, that's all I can do Wink
if there is any chance, add my faucet...

I added it to the list, although 1 sat per claim can by no means be considered the faucet that is the best in terms of payments. Besides, your short link is something that can't be considered an easy task - because it consists of as many as three captchas and a few steps to go through - so although it will surely protect you from bots, I don't see the motivation for someone to go through it multiple times just 1 or 2 sats.

legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
if there is any chance, add my faucet...

I added it to the list, although 1 sat per claim can by no means be considered the faucet that is the best in terms of payments. Besides, your short link is something that can't be considered an easy task - because it consists of as many as three captchas and a few steps to go through - so although it will surely protect you from bots, I don't see the motivation for someone to go through it multiple times just 1 or 2 sats.
To see what faucets paying best rewards just visit my site - The largest collection of hand-picked faucets daily updated!

if there is any chance, add my faucet: https://pinklink.cc/faucet/   - i think it has great referral program an highest payouts to faucetpay
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
@Mist3rX, it seems like an interesting game, although I haven't had time to check it out yet. I'll do my best to add your faucet to the list as soon as possible Wink
Unknown
Yesterday my faucet opened  Cheesy

Would be really nice, if you could add it  Lips sealed

We use Faucetpay with TRX, you can claim every hour.

https://cute-monsters.com
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
~snip~

You're welcome, even though faucets aren't much of a financial aid to those who use them - although they could have helped those who used them a few years ago and saved their coins. Bounties are a whole other story, sometimes you do something for someone for months, and then you get nothing - or you get some worthless tokens. With faucets that pay instantly and directly to micro wallets, at least you know how things stand the same seconds after claim.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
  Thank you for helping the people in need.
  I think the bounties would be much better if they were like a faucet. I would rather prefer playing games and etc., than writing a blog post which would bore me, as a shy person. And these types of bounties should be spread by you of course.
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
I am very persistent and consistent in everything I do, and as far as I know from that period there are perhaps only a few faucets/lists that have survived to this day. Although things like this have little meaning today, at the time the site was created, the price of BTC was less than $400 - so everything that someone then collected (and if they saved) is worth as much as 100 times more today.

As for the altcoin faucets, the situation is not slightly better than with the BTC because although the numbers are higher (say you can claim 0.03 DGB) the value measured according to the BTC or fiat is terribly small. Yet for people who cannot afford to come into possession of cryptocurrencies in any other way, faucets are not easy, but they are still a free choice.

Thanks for the offer, of course I will contact you if I need any of your services Wink
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368
Crypto Swap Exchange
SFR10, who would say that it has been approaching almost 5 years since I started this small project, and that I have managed to keep it alive so far.
Time flies. I never thought you'll be able to keep it alive for this long [I'm glad I was wrong] Smiley

Of course, I remember our collaboration well, because the logo that still stands on the page today is partly your design - dragons are indestructible Wink
You're giving me more credit than I deserve, I only retouched it but really miss the good old days...

I don't know how the faucets will manage to deal with this price, some already pay only 1 satoshi and I don't see that it makes sense to go lower than that.
I have a feeling most of them might switch to offering altcoin faucets instead [if BTCitcoins value keeps on rising].
- Perhaps you should focus on adding altcoin faucets more [IMHO, they're more attractive now].

I thought about it (report button) but I relied more on my checks which were regular and thorough - unfortunately this is not the case today, although I try to keep the lists as up to date as possible.
Regular checks are indeed better but as you already know, it takes time and it's completely understandable to be busy from time to time [life happens]...
- I may not have a lot of free time like before but if there's anything that I can do for you [for free], let me know Smiley
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
SFR10, who would say that it has been approaching almost 5 years since I started this small project, and that I have managed to keep it alive so far. Of course, I remember our collaboration well, because the logo that still stands on the page today is partly your design - dragons are indestructible Wink

I don't know how the faucets will manage to deal with this price, some already pay only 1 satoshi and I don't see that it makes sense to go lower than that. I thought about it (report button) but I relied more on my checks which were regular and thorough - unfortunately this is not the case today, although I try to keep the lists as up to date as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368
Crypto Swap Exchange
For someone that witnessed the very first few days of this platform, seeing it in its current state [massive improvements] gives great satisfaction to me [keep it up Wink]
- I might try using it for old times' sake [not expecting to earn a significant amount, just for fun] Smiley

The only thing that's missing is probably a report button for each faucet [useful when it comes to dead faucets].
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
Buttercup123, you're welcome Wink

The list is as it is, I must admit that it is no longer as often checked as before (all lists), because the prizes are getting smaller, and it is getting harder to get them (pop ads, bad short links ...). Although there is no profit for me at the moment, the costs are not big and as long as time allows me I will keep the list alive.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
Thank you for this wonderful and awesome faucet lists. I really love how the list are listed, it really impress me that these lists updates daily for the sake of our safety about getting scammed. I hope this will continue for a long time.
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
It is possible in rare cases that a faucet only works properly in a particular browser, but I don't see why most faucets wouldn't work in Brave. Of course most faucets detect adblock and disable access if it is enabled, and Brave shields might be a problem in that case (this option can be turned off).
Pages:
Jump to: