Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 - page 4. (Read 41876 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
cryptoMANIAC281015, I am trying to make list up to date, but this is a job you can do 24 hours a day, and it will still be unfinished. Faucets without funds are marked as such, and if they stay like that 3-4 days I remove them form list. If you check EC list, more then 400 faucets did not made any payments in last 7 days, and some of them just make less then 10 payments per day. Total number of good faucets is less then 20%.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
nice collection dude ! but the others is out of fund , can you remove that ?
Activity: 90
Hey Sir
Can you add my faucet to the list.

Apologies for the late reply, but I did not have time to register on your site to check rewards, and I also notice that your faucet is not supporting micro wallet on which I have main focus now. There is no point to support 5+ micro wallets at the same time, this only make very hard for users to reach the withdraw threshold on each on them.

I will definitely check your faucet, thanks for the info Wink

Hey Sir,

The faucet support faucetpay wallet and direct withdaw option. Plusz the users can withdraw their earning as gift cards too.
I can add kswallet too but that is very expensive therefor I removed it.
The users can earn on the site 0.001BTC hourly. I made different website as the others. I share my earnings with the users whos are active on the site and they do not need buy adpack as on the revshares websites.
The website is very new but I think I can increase the earnings for the users whos will active. I hope.

Regards,
legendary
Hey Sir

Apologies for the late reply, but I did not have time to register on your site to check rewards, and I also notice that your faucet is not supporting micro wallet on which I have main focus now. There is no point to support 5+ micro wallets at the same time, this only make very hard for users to reach the withdraw threshold on each on them.

I will definitely check your faucet, thanks for the info Wink
Activity: 90
Hey Sir
I appreciate it
https://bitcoin4u.club
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
BayAreaCoins, I must admit that your faucets are something different from what most people use today.

Thanks!  I enjoy different... it's likely why I've enjoyed Bitcoin for years.

Unlike micro wallets, you need to register here for an exchange or another site.

You know what they say:  "You're always registering somewhere!"  Even if you give a faucet your Bitcoin address only... it's still a style of registration.

I check your withdraw fees, and 40 000 satoshi for BTC is something that is not fit in faucet world - 400 claims only to cover withdraw fee?

Polofux, Paxful and others charge 50,000 Satoshi.  We are 20% cheaper to withdraw than them.  I'm still hoping we get better in the future.

Exchanges usually have healthy BTC fees for customers because customers want their Bitcoins to confirm on the very next block... as we saw in 2017, these Bitcoin fees can go CRAZY high.  

Our exchange also has no minimum deposits... which is super convenient for faucet users but can be costly for the service.

400 claims only to cover withdraw fee?

Maybe if you want to withdraw Bitcoin on the blockchain, but the key is... don't withdraw Bitcoin!! Simple use your faucet BTC to purchase an altcoin such as DOGE.  You can withdraw using the blockchain using Dogecoin after hitting the Bitcoin faucet only 10 times (100 minutes wait) (1000 satoshi min trade requirement).  Doge withdraw fee is 5 DOGE (or 5 hits from the doge faucet).  I don't think any other website doing it that good.

I'm sure there are smarter combinations than that, but that's just for example. [CLAM withdraw is 0.001 CLAM, CLAM's current value is 0.000141, so that means 1 satoshi and 1/4 to put coins on the blockchain]

If you were the affiliate of that person, you would earn 50% of their trade fees while they converted to an easy to withdraw altcoin.  

Correct me if something is wrong with my observations, but your site is actually exchange with the addition of faucets.

Our website is a faucet that is designed to teach people how to use cryptocurrency for free... a huge part of cryptocurrency is learning how to use an exchange, so we created one too.

We started in 2015 with a faucet that used the blockchain directly, but we found that we literally can kill coins like that, so we have evolved since then.
legendary
BayAreaCoins, I must admit that your faucets are something different from what most people use today. Unlike micro wallets, you need to register here for an exchange or another site. I check your withdraw fees, and 40 000 satoshi for BTC is something that is not fit in faucet world - 400 claims only to cover withdraw fee?

Correct me if something is wrong with my observations, but your site is actually exchange with the addition of faucets.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Could FreeBitcoins.com maybe get on your lists?

Faucet link:  https://freebitcoins.com/faucet/

Affiliate program:  https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/profile/affiliate

Thanks!!  We also have banners: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49058080
legendary
Mikolo, thanks for your interest, the faucet will be added as soon as possible Wink

A number of new faucets have already been added, and new ones will be added in the next few days. Each facet is manually checked and only those who do not manipulate with rewards will be added. When I say manipulate, I think on those who pay 0.0002 Doge or 1 satoshi per claim.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
legendary
~snip~

Hello,

I check your faucet, but there is problem in Chrome when I try to claim. After click on claim button, faucet is only show rotating circle, and no reward is sent. I think you should try to fix this, most people use Chrome and they probably have the same problem.
Activity: 5
Please check if you could add my faucet in your list. Thank you Smiley

http://easyfaucet.xyz

Faucet / 30% referral commission / 60 satoshis every 5 minutes
legendary
~snip~

Today is much harder to get something from faucets, owners need to use very aggressive advertising which is including sometimes very hard to pass short links, and not to mention all that malware and other bad things which is pose a great threat. User need to have extra good antivirus+firewall+antimalware and be very careful on what is click.

Referrals was a good way of income on faucets, but today most faucets pay to low ref commission or they set it to 0, so even with 100 active refs you can get very low amount or even 0 coins.

Only faucet owners can profit from faucets in short term, users can only hold what they claim and wait that price of BTC is go up. But this is always risky move, since we do not know what will happen in future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
Wow that's a really nice faucet list. It has a timer and everything. It even tells you what captcha software they are using. Plus they custom picked and chosen.

Is this really worth? How much i can make in a month if i have 3-4 hours in a day without weekend?

Why do not you try and then you will see is it worth it for you? Faucets are by many users of this forum marked as waste of time, which in some cases may be true. For instance if you can participate in good paying signature campaign or you have some certain skills which you can offer and make profit from that, faucets are not for you.

However if you are new in cryptocurrency and want to learn about coins, wallets, transaction - faucets are good way to start. You will get some free coins by solving captchas and visiting short links, and as a user you do not have to hope for any big amounts. So try one day for 3-4 hours and see what you can get, then multiply that with 24 days and this is close to what you can accomplish by claim on faucets.

Certainly there is another angle from wich faucets can be watched/imagine you claim 1$ worth of coins every day, so some 30$ every month - it is not much, even in some countries people work whole month for less money. If you belive that one day BTC can reach to let's say 100 000$ and you hold what you claim, every 1$ earned today will be worth 25$. So 30$ per month may give you 750$ one day, or not - it is just speculation.

I claim most of my coins when BTC was only 200-250$ worth, people say you waste your time, but even today that coins worth 20x more then 3-4 years ago.

Yes, it is as you say. Faucets are a very good learning tool. Earn while you learn ^^ Which country do they earn less than $30 in a month?

You can make a fair amount of you have referrals. If you get 10 active referrals at 10 sites claiming a few times each day on each site then you can make passive $0.30-$0.50 not much but if you get more refferals and keep replacing ones you lose you can have 100 active a day and make $3-$5 a day or more passively. Refferals make it worth it. You are ment to use them.
legendary
To see what faucets paying best rewards just visit my site - The largest collection of hand-picked faucets daily updated!

copper member
Activity: 30
legendary
Hey Fz0077,

yes I add new faucets to my list and your is added yesterday. I do not have faucet, only faucet list for now. Good luck with your faucet and stay safe from bots Wink
Pages:
Jump to: