Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 16. (Read 21750 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
August 29, 2017, 01:26:44 PM
OK, we're considering a 5000+400 MTT tomorrow, 12 players minimum, 20K chips ADDED. Would you guys be interested? We are not going to create it unless at least 8 of you here say you're interested.
I'm sure that there aren't going to be 12 players willing to enter into an MTT.
here4trades, spool, bigfish, Zenzolina, joyjoy, gr1bul, Gennady, eking657, Betwrong, crazymad are the only 'active' players that I have seen. That's a total of 10 players but I don't know the stakes that they play at. It's likely that half of these players are willing to spend 5.4K chips on an entry to a tournament but I know that at least half of the active players on BTCKings right now are only there for the freerolls.

I'm down for it, though.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 01:24:37 PM
OK, we're considering a 5000+400 MTT tomorrow, 12 players minimum, 20K chips ADDED. Would you guys be interested?

Count me in.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 12:44:56 PM
OK, we're considering a 5000+400 MTT tomorrow, 12 players minimum, 20K chips ADDED. Would you guys be interested? We are not going to create it unless at least 8 of you here say you're interested.

Also, what level structure would you like? Down to 8 min levels to make it faster? But maybe 2000 chips instead of 1500? Let us know.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 04:18:03 AM
Hey folks, theres big actionat the 2k/4k tables BIGFISH against JoyJoy1 good action to see .. also freerolls are going fast today with players not been sit out besides me that im surfing at the forum right now haha the bot sibeski is owning has 13k at the 2/5 and been winnin a lot this nite sadly the table is full at this moment  Sad.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 29, 2017, 04:04:38 AM
Hey, gamblers!  Smiley

Only 8 people are registered for the PERPETUAL 500 NL Hold'em right now. We need two more players to start the tournament. C'mon, guys, it's free. Smiley

theres no free bonuses right now? i didnt visit bitcointalk since april  Sad

Right now there are a freerolls for 10 and 6  players sng on demand, plus pretty active NLH cash game tables at low stakes.
Registrer with my affiliate link in my signature and get the rakeback you generate for me free til the end of the year!

This is a great idea, Here4Trades! Hope you'll get a lot of affiliates! Good luck!
and why you are sitting out if you are asking for players?

Yes, sometimes I register for a tournament and then have something else to do so I'm sitting out, sorry, it happens. Smiley

Hope I'll be more active at the tables in the future. Good luck, all! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
August 28, 2017, 12:07:32 PM
have a site some freeroll ? faucet or no deposit bonus?

They do not have anything like that but you can ask for some chips to play for trying this site. It is pretty nice to play here, because you can play with player or may be with bot, this is pretty easy to earn some cash when you realize how to play with current bot Cheesy
Activity: 70
August 28, 2017, 09:11:41 AM
Hey, gamblers!  Smiley

Only 8 people are registered for the PERPETUAL 500 NL Hold'em right now. We need two more players to start the tournament. C'mon, guys, it's free. Smiley

Right now there are a freerolls for 10 and 6  players sng on demand, plus pretty active NLH cash game tables at low stakes.
Registrer with my affiliate link in my signature and get the rakeback you generate for me free til the end of the year!

This is a great idea, Here4Trades! Hope you'll get a lot of affiliates! Good luck!
and why you are sitting out if you are asking for players?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 28, 2017, 08:52:01 AM
Hey, gamblers!  Smiley

August 28, 2017, 06:21:09 AM
theres no free bonuses right now? i didnt visit bitcointalk since april  Sad

Right now there are a freerolls for 10 and 6  players sng on demand, plus pretty active NLH cash game tables at low stakes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 06:14:07 AM
theres no free bonuses right now? i didnt visit bitcointalk since april  Sad
August 28, 2017, 02:33:32 AM
Thanks all for your input. We tried scheduled MTT a few times and most of the time there were not enough people registered, so we couldn't even start. But we will try again very soon.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2017, 09:31:19 PM
have a site some freeroll ? faucet or no deposit bonus?
yes you have  freeroll at btckings
August 27, 2017, 06:55:09 PM
Hi,

I don't want to make a registration just to check your MTT tab.

Do you have guaranteed MTTs or with added coins? I'm not interested in freerolls.

Thanks

Hi,

There'r no scheduled tournaments @btckings , you can find at this moment SNG's and Cash Game tables. I hope soon they will add some MTT's as it will help to have some extra traffic at the room.

Greetings H4T.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 27, 2017, 06:46:20 PM
Hi,

I don't want to make a registration just to check your MTT tab.

Do you have guaranteed MTTs or with added coins? I'm not interested in freerolls.

Thanks
Activity: 54
August 27, 2017, 04:57:35 PM
hey btckings, just my two cents here

I think you should stop those freerolls and use those BTCs to offer some GTD with overlay or added money, so more people deposit to play those tournaments. Even you would get more deposits with some kind of VIP program than freerolls.
August 27, 2017, 05:33:17 AM
H4T, we want to thank you publicly for pointing out the error in our tournament prize structure. You could have abused it and make hundreds of dollars, but you decided to be honest and we really, really appreciate it. Thank You!!!

You welcome guys! thanks for the bounty!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking to see new players in the 5/10 and 10/20 tables I'm giving tons of action when I'm online! Also Gennady does! Any player who registrer through my referal link will recieve for 1 month all the rakeback they generate for me! is a good opportunity to start playing! good luck everyone!
August 27, 2017, 04:56:43 AM
H4T, we want to thank you publicly for pointing out the error in our tournament prize structure. You could have abused it and make hundreds of dollars, but you decided to be honest and we really, really appreciate it. Thank You!!!
August 26, 2017, 07:20:38 PM
Thanks H4T. We're still learning, it is a learning curve. Btw, are all your players being tracked to you now properly?

Thank you to Alice. We will implement many new features once we start breaking even. We can't justify any more expenses at the moment.

Hey kings, yes all my referals " at least the ones that I talked with " are good and generating rake for me. I've found a bug in the platform and sent an email to support so you can fix it asap.
Turned really hard to find new players I'm still doing my best I hope for the sucess of the room is pretty good and I like Poker.
August 26, 2017, 03:42:09 PM
Thanks H4T. We're still learning, it is a learning curve. Btw, are all your players being tracked to you now properly?

Thank you to Alice. We will implement many new features once we start breaking even. We can't justify any more expenses at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
August 26, 2017, 07:28:09 AM
After reading all recent posts I came to conclusion that some great players of BTCKINGS were unfairly overlooked so I decided to write down their names here. They are: Here4Trades, Gr1bul, simondelf, Isha, Zenzolina, KidPoker. Sorry if I forgot to mention some other great players, but those I mentioned just can't be ignored imo. I think it would be great if we had weekly and daily HALL OF FAME on BTCKINGS. What do you guys think?

Yes, Alice, you forgot to mention me. )

Maybe I'm not a great player but I win couple of times per day in the tournaments on BTCKings. What's funny is that most registered players are usually sitting out, so it's easy to win in those. )
Pages:
Jump to: