Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 14. (Read 21749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
September 05, 2017, 03:42:19 AM
hi  support I been playing with SHARK and he claims he is able to see my whole cards.  Whats going on ?

You can click on your cards to expose them to the table ---> be careful where you click.  There's also a feature in that if checked exposes your cards be careful there too.  You'll figure out all the features in due time; until then --> play small.

Does it mean that if the feature is activated then our opponents will be able to see our cards? Never found this kind of feature before in any other sites, not sure if it is a good feature for players or it is a bad feature if it is activated accidentally.

It's part of Poker Mavens software. It's a pretty cool feature but you don't want to activate it accidentally....And, you want to make sure you don't accidentally click your cards during game play because that will expose them to the table too.  It's a nice feature because you can use it to advertise your bluff, flip them up to induce a fold, or expose a big draw with a large bet to provoke a loose call....It's a pretty cool feature because it allows you to play more freely--->like being in a home game with real poker players and real card control.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 05, 2017, 03:24:48 AM
hi  support I been playing with SHARK and he claims he is able to see my whole cards.  Whats going on ?

You can click on your cards to expose them to the table ---> be careful where you click.  There's also a feature in
that if checked exposes your cards be careful there too.  You'll figure out all the features in due time; until then --> play small.

Does it mean that if the feature is activated then our opponents will be able to see our cards? Never found this kind of feature before in any other sites, not sure if it is a good feature for players or it is a bad feature if it is activated accidentally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 03:20:42 AM
hi  support I been playing with SHARK and he claims he is able to see my whole cards.  Whats going on ?

You can click on your cards to expose them to the table ---> be careful where you click.  There's also a feature in
that if checked exposes your cards be careful there too.  You'll figure out all the features in due time; until then --> play small.

Can you join my table and see if my cards are exposed ? I can't check that myself and I have never changed any default setting. here4trades can't as he told me on the table but who knows can you verify please?

ok I it looks  he wasn't able to see my cards at all.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
September 05, 2017, 03:12:07 AM
hi  support I been playing with SHARK and he claims he is able to see my whole cards.  Whats going on ?

You can click on your cards to expose them to the table ---> be careful where you click.  There's also a feature in
that if checked exposes your cards be careful there too.  You'll figure out all the features in due time; until then --> play small.
September 05, 2017, 02:36:15 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
September 04, 2017, 07:17:02 AM
We can't enforce minimum/maximum deposit because of the nature of bitcoin payments. We will adjust our FAQ accordingly. Minimum cashout remains 5,000 though, because of the associated miners' fees. 

You guys will be able to cash-in your bonus points down the road. Just give us time, it will take the IT guy about 10 hours to implement it and test it and he is not cheap.

One last thing, as per recommendation by a player PERPETUAL tournaments 500 and 300 are back. Everything's the same except now there's a buy-in of 30+10 for 500 GTD and 20+10 for 300 GTD. Still a big overlay. Good luck all!

Indeed, got no issues waiting I thought there was an expense everytime we asked for something but didn't know it was not cheap.
Glad to know these are back I need to build up my bankroll again, haven't played much lately.

Hi, Here4Trades! Register now for the for 500 GTD. There are 7 players registered. Even bigfish, known for playing huge stakes is registered for the tournament.

While I'm waiting for another 3 players to register I guess I can try play ring games. Hope I'll be lucky. Smiley
Activity: 420
September 03, 2017, 03:59:19 PM
We can't enforce minimum/maximum deposit because of the nature of bitcoin payments. We will adjust our FAQ accordingly. Minimum cashout remains 5,000 though, because of the associated miners' fees. 

You guys will be able to cash-in your bonus points down the road. Just give us time, it will take the IT guy about 10 hours to implement it and test it and he is not cheap.

One last thing, as per recommendation by a player PERPETUAL tournaments 500 and 300 are back. Everything's the same except now there's a buy-in of 30+10 for 500 GTD and 20+10 for 300 GTD. Still a big overlay. Good luck all!

Indeed, got no issues waiting I thought there was an expense everytime we asked for something but didn't know it was not cheap.
Glad to know these are back I need to build up my bankroll again, haven't played much lately.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
September 03, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

This is a great news! I really started to miss those tournaments. A small buy-in is okay, I guess. This measure should filter off the abusers. Also when people will be paying at least something for the participation they will be more active and we won't see a lot of people sitting out during the tournament.

Just registered for the 500 perpetual. 3/10 are registered. Waiting for other players.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 06:10:02 AM

September 02, 2017, 06:15:57 PM
I'm in the need of exchange my bonus points! that would be amazing guys got more than 4000 earned and nothing to do with them. (A few of my referals were playing freerolls but now they play on the tables too)
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
September 02, 2017, 04:39:25 PM
So many poker sites, and most these under ~100 online players pokerrooms have all this problems. BOTS. Its a lot of  bots inside pokereconomy and without good strong customer support it will be a bad for all the players at the site. And trust me, good bots will beat 95% of the players.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 02, 2017, 04:38:58 PM
Yet have not seen any rule about minimum deposit, cash outs are minimum 5000 chips. With no freerolls and only just a few bots the server died.
It's in the FAQ. https://archive.is/Xn6uM#selection-771.0-771.41 If it's not enforced then that's good: nobody likes losing money due to dumb terms and conditions. I'm not sure about their maximum deposit of 5 BTC -- you would most likely confront the owner with that if you were to put that kind of money in there.

Here's an image of the Q&A though.

So many poker sites, and most these under ~100 online players pokerrooms have all this problems. BOTS. Its a lot of  bots inside pokereconomy and without good strong customer support it will be a bad for all the players at the site. And trust me, good bots will beat 95% of the players.
These are not good bots. And the problem is with player traffic. You can avoid bots but you won't really find many players willing to bet their chips. Maybe 10 in total.
September 02, 2017, 03:46:20 PM
2º Made a 2,692 chips deposit went to 40k

isnt the minimum deposit 5000 chips?

Yet have not seen any rule about minimum deposit, cash outs are minimum 5000 chips. With no freerolls and only just a few bots the server died.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 03:40:06 PM

isnt the minimum deposit 5000 chips?
September 02, 2017, 11:46:52 AM
I've earned without deposit 1º and 2º but now I'm with 3º

1º Made a cashout of 6k chips.

3º 35k lost.

Simple to deposit and cashout.
September 02, 2017, 11:35:56 AM
Lost my hard earned 40k sats at the Lily table to Paiza. My 2K+2Q vs his flush. I said "hard earned" because to get them I took the 1st place in PERPETUAL300 tournament two times. Smiley

But never mind I plan to play more because I took the 1st or the 2nd places in many tournaments.

See you at the tables, guys and girls. Smiley
hehe I lost my chips too. I took a few days out of poker now Im up and have been unlucky plus some bad plays. More into recruiting players with this good rakeback offer. This is what people should do as I do, help BTCKINGS to get more traffic as well as there will be more incoming promotions!

OK, we had to discontinue the freerolls, we were losing too much on those over time.
And now the freeroll nuts show their true colors and leave, having never played on an actual table on the site. I do see some new individuals so I suppose that you managed to attract some. (Though H4T may have referred a lot of them).

Yes some of them rake for me and that's pretty good. They count on me helping to earn traffic and give me some advices lately also.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 02, 2017, 11:32:24 AM
OK, we had to discontinue the freerolls, we were losing too much on those over time.
And now the freeroll nuts show their true colors and leave, having never played on an actual table on the site. I do see some new individuals so I suppose that you managed to attract some. (Though H4T may have referred a lot of them).
September 02, 2017, 11:22:44 AM
Lost my hard earned 40k sats at the Lily table to Paiza. My 2K+2Q vs his flush. I said "hard earned" because to get them I took the 1st place in PERPETUAL300 tournament two times. Smiley

But never mind I plan to play more because I took the 1st or the 2nd places in many tournaments.

See you at the tables, guys and girls. Smiley
September 01, 2017, 02:45:32 PM
As you may have noticed, guys and girls, I play pretty often on btcKings lately. I don't play with bots, I play only at PERPETUAL300 and PERPETUAL500 tables.

Most players are sitting out most of the time so its easy to win at the tables. Smiley

I'm still learning how to play poker and I hope will be winning more in the future. So far I've won more than 5k chips though. I think that's not bad too:)

Felt good beating you today  Grin
(Warlord666)

Really?  I don't remember you. Was that when I was sitting out? Smiley Anyways, congrats on your win! Smiley

Freerolls are not there anymore, but as I can see right now 4 real players, RulerKhan, Paiza, here4trades and sweetu are playing NL Hold'em at the Lily table. I think I'll join them. Wish me good luck. Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 02:13:31 PM
OK, we had to discontinue the freerolls, we were losing too much on those over time. We introduced 200+16 and 100+8 instead, with much faster blind/level structure. We hope you guys and girls will like it.

Somebody had asked a question about bots in tournaments - no, we never had any bots in our tournaments. We don't even own tournament bots, just NLH cash games bots.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org