Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 15. (Read 21749 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 08:08:03 PM
Busted again agains't gennady won over me like 100k chips on 2 days. I don't think I can play agains't him anymore. Haven't seen a player with such luck as he has. He always has a better game than mine no matter what.
I don't complain just sad atm. I guess should be playing on low stakes once again.

sometimes you have luck sometimes not, you dont know how fucking much bad luck i have if i play with big money that can kill your psyche

I'm waiting for deposit to clear just wait Cheesy I edited above post also I want to have a chance maybe I win or lose again.But gonna try my opp.
edit: Genna left looking for opponents!
edit 2: spool took my 58k left. I guess I'm back to micro limits, wasn't my day all day been really unlucky been up on %.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 08:04:08 PM
Busted again agains't gennady won over me like 100k chips on 2 days. I don't think I can play agains't him anymore. Haven't seen a player with such luck as he has. He always has a better game than mine no matter what.
I don't complain just sad atm. I guess should be playing on low stakes once again.

sometimes you have luck sometimes not, you dont know how fucking much bad luck i have if i play with big money that can kill your psyche
August 31, 2017, 07:50:08 PM
I don't complain just sad atm. I guess should be playing on low stakes once again. edited : lulz just deposited again to see if i get my chips backs good action to see at omaha tables.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 31, 2017, 01:18:41 PM
Most players are sitting out most of the time so its easy to win at the tables. Smiley

I though some of those sit-out players are bots too Smiley

I dont think so, bots are created not to sit-out only. If bots are created to sit-out so what is the purpose of creating it? Donation to active players? It wont be fun to play with sit-out players. Indeed it might be profitable for some people but they will not get the fun thing on playing poker then will feel boring eventually and leave the site.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 01:14:37 PM
As you may have noticed, guys and girls, I play pretty often on btcKings lately. I don't play with bots, I play only at PERPETUAL300 and PERPETUAL500 tables.

Most players are sitting out most of the time so its easy to win at the tables. Smiley

I'm still learning how to play poker and I hope will be winning more in the future. So far I've won more than 5k chips though. I think that's not bad too:)

Felt good beating you today  Grin
(Warlord666)
Activity: 54
August 31, 2017, 01:12:46 PM

I though some of those sit-out players are bots too Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 31, 2017, 01:07:06 PM
As you may have noticed, guys and girls, I play pretty often on btcKings lately. I don't play with bots, I play only at PERPETUAL300 and PERPETUAL500 tables.

I'm still learning how to play poker and I hope will be winning more in the future. So far I've won more than 5k chips though. I think that's not bad too:)
August 31, 2017, 09:54:20 AM
What is the name of your affiliate? One of our players requested a cashout for 50,000 chips and we mistakenly cashed him out for 5,000. This happened because 5 other players requested a cashout for 5,000 around the same time (seems to be the most popular cashout amount Smiley ) and we misread his amount.

Anyway, we sent him the full amount and 5K extra to compensate for the trouble.

Gaston_ , he is not from forum he can barely speak English but he likes poker haha. Yeap he told the exact same issue. Thanks for taking care. Very good support.
Activity: 172
August 31, 2017, 05:19:55 AM
What is the name of your affiliate? One of our players requested a cashout for 50,000 chips and we mistakenly cashed him out for 5,000. This happened because 5 other players requested a cashout for 5,000 around the same time (seems to be the most popular cashout amount Smiley ) and we misread his amount.

Anyway, we sent him the full amount and 5K extra to compensate for the trouble.
August 30, 2017, 06:32:59 PM
OK, as we anticipated not enough players.  Sad

Sorry guys. We will try again over the weekend.

Thanks H4T, you're doing a great job promoting our site!

You are welcomed the rakeback offer worth and the page is great , lose almost 40k in last 2 days against Gennady Sad.

One of my affiliates had a problem with a cashout I told him to send you an email via support.
August 30, 2017, 04:42:56 PM
OK, as we anticipated not enough players.  Sad

Sorry guys. We will try again over the weekend.

Thanks H4T, you're doing a great job promoting our site!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 11:34:44 AM
sweet ty I appreciate the info, liking it so far. Gonna have to deposit a little to beat the bots haha
August 30, 2017, 11:32:58 AM
Brand new to this site, playing my 1st fr right now. What is this about bots??

Hi there and welcome! You can find bots at the 2/5 and 5/10 chips tables but not on freerolls.

OK, here are the name of all the bots. We think it's only fair to let you guys know:

killphil, familyguy, tsonya, shush, bigwolf, appleman, jansdad, ox77, sammy, brooke, drdsi, bellboy, davidm, shaark, durrrr, ladymsj, jamie, sibeski, leon, peteman
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 11:21:05 AM
Brand new to this site, playing my 1st fr right now. What is this about bots??
August 30, 2017, 11:00:26 AM
3 hours for the tournament to start!  8 more to go if your plannin to play join us!,  if you don't have an account check my link below my avatar! offers for rakeback, also I'm sit into the omaha tables for action!
August 29, 2017, 06:48:10 PM
OK, a 20K ADDED tournament created for tomorrow evening 8pm CET. The tournament will not start unless 12 or more players register. There's a quite a few players with 5K chips or more, so we'll see.

Good luck everyone!

I will be playing Cheesy count me IN.
will be likely a 22$ freezout tournament at current BTC rate with 88$ worth of BTC added to the prize pool. Good Luck everyone!
Activity: 54
August 29, 2017, 05:54:01 PM
OK, a 20K ADDED tournament created for tomorrow evening 8pm CET. The tournament will not start unless 12 or more players register. There's a quite a few players with 5K chips or more, so we'll see.

Good luck everyone!

Come on guys, Lets play it !!!!!!
August 29, 2017, 05:52:24 PM

Good luck everyone!
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
August 29, 2017, 02:28:08 PM
Just wondering how much time will be needed for admin to realize that nobody on btckings is interested in poker, everybody is interested only in free money by crushing bots and abusing freerolls
bigfish and joyjoy seem pretty interested in playing against one another and the former spars with Gennady quite often.

There's soft play on the site.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger
August 29, 2017, 02:24:18 PM
Just wondering how much time will be needed for admin to realize that nobody on btckings is interested in poker, everybody is interested only in free money by crushing bots and abusing freerolls
Pages:
Jump to: