Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 34. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Bitshares bit stock is a commercially - to - center trading network, built on block chain technology, safe and transparent and reliable. Support!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Just bought the BitShares. Price is really low, HODL !!! Smiley

Now is a good time to buy, I bought for the long term so the recent drop don't worry me , it's just makes it a good opportunity to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just bought the BitShares. Price is really low, HODL !!! Smiley
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Assuming that my  account name is red-sanford in the account activity page yet on the top of the dex pages it shows my account as RED-SANFORD . I didn't notice the difference until after I sent the funds and now have a "completed:error" showing on Polo's end.

Does it make a difference (I am guessing it does) that I sent the funds using all caps vs all lowercase ??  If so it would be a good idea to have the dex pages show your account name in a consistent and correct manner

there's no difference. the wallet.bitshares.org wallet doesn't show all caps, so you must be using one of the random wallets I know nothing about.
Activity: 21
Nice bullish pattern when you look at the chart... betting a massive gain in about 1-2 weeks
Merit: 250
Assuming that my  account name is red-sanford in the account activity page yet on the top of the dex pages it shows my account as RED-SANFORD . I didn't notice the difference until after I sent the funds and now have a "completed:error" showing on Polo's end.

Does it make a difference (I am guessing it does) that I sent the funds using all caps vs all lowercase ??  If so it would be a good idea to have the dex pages show your account name in a consistent and correct manner
Activity: 13
So I had some coins on Bittrex and passed them to my BTS wallet back in October I did it so fast I didnt pay attention to the password, I thought i changed it cause I have something written down but is not it.. My question is: Did i loose my coins or is there anyway I can unlock my wallet without the pw??
Activity: 113
All that I know is that for 3 days my ETH has been stuck on this exchange and meanwhile I'm having great experiences trading ETH elsewhere
Activity: 93
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
legendary
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
problem with adding bts dex (or copycats) to tradingview is that there are unlimited number of pairs possible of every token/coin with every token/coin unlike traditional exchanges, so they would have to know what to add.

much easier is what UI team is now during - integrating tradingview into the wallet
Activity: 23
Bitshares is already on Tradingview. Theirs a small correction right now and the price will go back up shortly. 

It would be nice to get added to tradingview as well. We could great exposure to all the traders that use their charting

It would be nice to get added to tradingview as well. We could great exposure to all the traders that use their charting
legendary
people should look into bts dex. it have very low fees and bts rising.. can't wait for its rise.. :d

That's an understatement. I bought in @ .06 and watched it go into the 20's only to fall back to 6 and rise up to .80

Once some more ICO's happen for EOS we could see some serious traffic if they launch on the dex.

Remember that Obits also benefits from the traffic

Stan Larimer is working hard for the community as well
Activity: 174
people should look into bts dex. it have very low fees and bts rising.. can't wait for its rise.. :d
Pages:
Jump to: