Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 36. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
can't believe we only have this number of post in bitshares. just bought  lot of bts. is there another forum for bts?

Yup try bitsharestalk.org

wow that's great thanks for that information favdesu.. Will register after this.. Want to know more regarding Bitshares Platform and I find it very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
can't believe we only have this number of post in bitshares. just bought  lot of bts. is there another forum for bts?

Yup try bitsharestalk.org
Activity: 174
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
bts after deleted in bittrex the wallet can still be used, only for withdraw .
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
BTS is very solid in this correction, the price against btc even rise a little bit!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The FEMA thing is interesting..but again it isn't like they are announcing a partnership with a major company.
Could you please elaborate the video timestamp where the "FEMA thing" is mentioned?
Is it the Federal Emergency Management Agency? I usually don't get hyped about rumors, but I'm curious how would FEMA use blockchain.

It's around the 25min mark.  He mentions a "FEMA Contractor"       It sounds like he is talking about putting funds in crypto currency so in time of emergency they could quickly have access to the funds for resources and such. 

That's how I interpreted it too. Although not sure "FEMA Contractor" = actual "FEMA" as an org.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
The FEMA thing is interesting..but again it isn't like they are announcing a partnership with a major company.
Could you please elaborate the video timestamp where the "FEMA thing" is mentioned?
Is it the Federal Emergency Management Agency? I usually don't get hyped about rumors, but I'm curious how would FEMA use blockchain.

It's around the 25min mark.  He mentions a "FEMA Contractor"       It sounds like he is talking about putting funds in crypto currency so in time of emergency they could quickly have access to the funds for resources and such. 
Activity: 281
Merit: 100

Maybe I am missed something but that was kind of lame.

So a few companies (not any major companies, relatively speaking) are going to use the BitShares framework for their own coins.     Not earth shattering.

listen again.

I mean, I get it.  As part of the deal these companies are buying BTS.  But again,  none of the companies sound like they are major players.  The FEMA thing is interesting..but again it isn't like they are announcing a partnership with a major company.   It's a bit unknown at this stage just how much of an impact it will have on BTS.     Not only that, but if these companies end up locking up multiple millions of BTS,  what happens if they decide to go a different direction and dump it?   Or what if the company goes under and liquidates?   Something like that could immediately drive the price down.

legendary

So a few companies (not any major companies, relatively speaking) are going to use the BitShares framework for their own coins.     Not earth shattering.

listen again.

I do wonder if that ties into a tweet I saw about a potential new coin airdrop to Bitshare holders..
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Bitshares is very fast, that is true. but not so sure if it is the fastest. and the scalability is to be tested in future
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi guys, just want to share with you some research ive did :

What is Bitshares.
BitShares looks to extend the innovation of the blockchain to all industries that rely upon the internet to provide their services. Whether its banking, stock exchanges, lotteries, voting, music, auctions or many others, a digital public ledger allows for the creation of distributed autonomous companies (or DACs) that provide better quality services at a fraction of the cost incurred by their more traditional, centralized counterparts.

Also, BTS gain a lot of attention by often occupying position 1 in the block cahin activity matrix

I think that the price will continue to up!

I hope so. I think Bitshares a very interesting and promising project.
And I think BTS is very undervalued now
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
i want to know wich blockchain is faster bitshare or waves or others ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitshares looking good lattely
Have a few wallets but which wallet is better to use ?
All my BTS on the exchange but I think wallet it's more reliable
Activity: 262
Downer I got stopped out from on the way down, and now it is getting ready to moon.
legendary
Activity: 126
yup, BTS is going to the moon.
Hold it quite a long and now it pumping high
Pages:
Jump to: