Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 37. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
BTS is going to $10 and beyond much sooner than later. MARK MY WORDS.....
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Agree, probably 0.00006 BTC short term
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bts is undervalued and it's about break loose to the moon....
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hi guys, just want to share with you some research ive did :

What is Bitshares.
BitShares looks to extend the innovation of the blockchain to all industries that rely upon the internet to provide their services. Whether its banking, stock exchanges, lotteries, voting, music, auctions or many others, a digital public ledger allows for the creation of distributed autonomous companies (or DACs) that provide better quality services at a fraction of the cost incurred by their more traditional, centralized counterparts.

Also, BTS gain a lot of attention by often occupying position 1 in the block cahin activity matrix

I think that the price will continue to up!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
Has anyone noticed the quiet accumulation and price rise of OCT ? It seems that there is no information about this except for the white paper and the ann . The price has risen 7X since the ICO 2 months ago. It is only being purchased with CNY
legendary
Activity: 350
Just download the wallet on the main page and transfer BTC etc and buy BTS.

So easy a caveman can do it, since 2014

Noob here, how do I use the wallet....too much stuff on there saying it gets converted into btc...I want bts...
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Hello, what i can do to make more BTS from my BTS ? only lending on poloniex or something more ? maybe more profitabble ?
Activity: 336
Noob here, how do I use the wallet....too much stuff on there saying it gets converted into btc...I want bts...
Activity: 2
Hello all, I'm a huge fan of the Bitshares DEX, cheap, fast, secure... Love it
But I'm having some trouble and I'm wondering if there's maintenance going on or something. I've sent BTC and other assets to my private wallet before but now when I log on there's no option to withdrawal OPEN.BTC or OPEN.LTC (the 2 assets I want to withdrawal) through the openledger gateway

https://imgur.com/NhqEMVC

Any info or help would be much appreciated

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
I like a bitshares project

Keep holding
Activity: 43
How do I stake BTS?

You cannot stake, you can earn bitshares if you are "wittness" you should look for this, but it is rather for advanced user.
But bitshares is one of the best coins now and it is worth its worth or rather undervalued Wink
BitShares: Exchange AEX to enable bitCNY markets
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-exchane-aex-to-enable-bitcny-markets

Big news!
Yeah, I hope it wil be followed by another news,
BitAssets is great idea, I wish bittrex decide to fight against BTS but I hope other exchanges will seize the opportunity Wink

Thanks you Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys, what do you think about the next 1 year for BTS?

I hope to see %5000 within 1 year but not sure. What are your expectations?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
hello

sorry I seem to lost here. May I know the best desktop wallet to keep BTS?

Thank you.
Activity: 47
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Pages:
Jump to: