Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 32. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The concept of BTS feeling good, don't know why has been soaring, is because the leverage? Now you can buy some BTS, and there will be a wave of soar in the near future Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
It is expected that BTS and GDEX can bring more convenient and efficient experience to the vast number of users. At the same time, we hope that you should pay attention to the risk when participating in the investment.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
So I had some coins on Bittrex and passed them to my BTS wallet back in October I did it so fast I didnt pay attention to the password, I thought i changed it cause I have something written down but is not it.. My question is: Did i loose my coins or is there anyway I can unlock my wallet without the pw??
Anyone?? Huh

I think you'd better ask it in the main BTS forum, more people in there that can answer you.
The forum is: http://bitsharestalk.org/
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So I had some coins on Bittrex and passed them to my BTS wallet back in October I did it so fast I didnt pay attention to the password, I thought i changed it cause I have something written down but is not it.. My question is: Did i loose my coins or is there anyway I can unlock my wallet without the pw??
Anyone?? Huh
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
I think it's not a good idea to project your own thoughts as truth, if Bittrex would see Bitshares as a competitor and would delist them for this, they would have done the same to NXT, Wave etc too. I don't know what the explanation for removal was, but there still seems to be plenty of volume within Bitshares + on Binance.
Bitshares is a potential competitor for Bittrex to a higher extent than NXT or Waves. Delisting either NXT or Waves would oblige Bittrex to remove the co-platform markets (Ardor, Ignis, Incent, Mercury and maybe some other token). There have been indeed delisted some Waves tokens - e.g. Darcrus. I am not aware of any Bitshares assets to have ever traded on Bittrex.
I am not falling for the conspiracy theory that Bittrex and Poloniex are removing their competitors' tokens from trading, rather I'd think of technical issues with the wallets (say a wallet works unstably or there are too many customer complaints about that asset vs the trading volume - I would vouch for delisting that market as well).
If the conspiracy theory were true, Poloniex never had admitted ZRX for listing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

I see you posting this in every single thread, basically every coin has mooned according to you.

Bitshares has not even close to mooned yet though Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Any news with BTS is locked for depo/wd in poloniex ?

It could be that Poloniex are going to do a "Bittrex" on us and eventually end up delisting Bitshares as, with Bittrex, it sees BTS as a competitor to it's exchange.

If this will happen expect one more dumping of BTS like it was after Bittrex delisting. However, I think that trex and polo have less and less influence after Binance and other grand exchanges occurred.

Hmmm that could be right ... I hope there will be more decentralized exchanges soon (with good volumes)

It will be more and more DEX in 2018 with good volumes and it is a good sign.
By the way, how long it will take to update Bitshares website?
Activity: 135
Merit: 13
I would like to register ...
I am still hesitated.
Activity: 224

It could be that Poloniex are going to do a "Bittrex" on us and eventually end up delisting Bitshares as, with Bittrex, it sees BTS as a competitor to it's exchange.

If this will happen expect one more dumping of BTS like it was after Bittrex delisting. However, I think that trex and polo have less and less influence after Binance and other grand exchanges occurred.

Hmmm that could be right ... I hope there will be more decentralized exchanges soon (with good volumes)
Activity: 406
Bit share has a mobile wallet called drum wallet, and the development team of drum wallet is actually a member of the bit share community, but they are doing this by running the company. They do not get financial support from the public funds of the bit share community.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

GIF by SOCIFI

I think it's not a good idea to project your own thoughts as truth, if Bittrex would see Bitshares as a competitor and would delist them for this, they would have done the same to NXT, Wave etc too. I don't know what the explanation for removal was, but there still seems to be plenty of volume within Bitshares + on Binance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
what do you think about future prices bts? How much can it grow?
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
How to stake BitShares?
What is ROI from it, please?
GIF by SOCIFI
is there any bitshare price speculation thread?
also, what to expect from bitshares, it's been sleeping since it was 16,000+ satoshies couple of months ago....

BTS was signaled today. expect it will pump. 2018 is BTS year though.

Bitshares seems to be on the verge of exploding to be honest, I think it should at least get back to the range of last year around the beginning of June. How or where was BTS signaled exactly?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
is there any bitshare price speculation thread?
also, what to expect from bitshares, it's been sleeping since it was 16,000+ satoshies couple of months ago....

BTS was signaled today. expect it will pump. 2018 is BTS year though.
Pages:
Jump to: