Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 34. (Read 407326 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 03, 2013, 08:02:53 PM
Hi xhoomerx10. I agree there is a risk that we'll never break even on this gear, but this is a less risky way to keep up with difficulty increases than buying from the secondary market as we'd then be purchasing equipment with dramatically lower efficiency and a less certain future. As it stands bitfury should wear the efficiency crown for shipping products until hashfast ships and if any of these companies fail to deliver or deliver significantly later than expected we should benefit.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
September 03, 2013, 07:55:38 PM
Seems like a great choice but why only 2 of them ?

What's wrong with you guys?!  AS it is, we might break even on this purchase IF it comes early in October.  Based on the current rate of increase in network hashing rate there is nothing out there for sale that will be profitable.  Bitfury seems to be the best choice but people have not grasped the fact that they are playing a losing game and all of these companies producing ASICs are still able to sell them.  There are unscrupulous people offloading their 5G BFL Jalapenos for over $1000 because there are uneducated consumers buying in on the hype.  I wish we would all step back and see the reality of the situation.  We are in a good position with BTC in the bank right now.  Letting the market settle out is an excellent plan.  NOOOooo you people would rather pressure Creativex to spend it all now on VAPOUR!  He might as well disburse the pot of BTC to the shares and let bASIC-mining die as to do that.  Creative has a good plan - let him execute it!!

Sorry, I had to vent.

Take care

September 03, 2013, 07:55:10 PM
Hi guitarplinker. They were 123.6225BTC total.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
September 03, 2013, 07:48:25 PM
Hi creativex, I'm always happy to see more equipment come online with bASIC and 800GH/s will be a large amount.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for them? I checked both BTCT, this thread and the bASIC site and couldn't find any numbers.

Edit: I think I found it, 123BTC for them in total?
September 03, 2013, 07:22:42 PM
Hi bobboooiie. They're under some pressure to lower prices. I don't know if they'll do so, but they appear to be selling rather slowly based on inventory listed on their website. Also while exchange rates seem to have plateaued for the time being I'd not like it if we left a pile of BTC on the table as rates continue to move in our favor. Lastly burnin mentioned work he's doing on a high performance board based on bitfury chips and I'd like to see what he comes up with.

Cheers.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
September 03, 2013, 07:14:09 PM
Seems like a great choice but why only 2 of them ?
September 03, 2013, 06:42:55 PM
**NEWS ITEM**

bASIC-Mining taps Bitfury US for 800Gh/s

bASIC-Mining is pleased to announce the purchase of it's first generation 2 ASIC mining hardware. An order for 800Gh/s has been placed with Bitfury US for October delivery. Bitfury's impressive performance both in producing and delivering what is now the market's leading equipment made this an easy decision. Upon receipt of this equipment bASIC-Mining's hashrate will rise to approximately 2,235,000Mh/s.

Additional information about this purchase as well as all of bASIC-Mining's current hardware will be made available at http://www.basic-mining.com

Cheers.

CreativeX

https://btct.co/security/BASIC-MINING
September 03, 2013, 06:31:04 PM
Agreed, I'm getting after Dave for this. Angry
Activity: 634
September 03, 2013, 06:22:25 PM
Mind sharing the rough price and total hashrate we'd get from the order?  Just trying to see where we would stand come October.

Hi cw92. I'll do one better and share the exact hashrate and price. 800Gh/s @ 123.6225 57148afaeb3c6f2a217c34b40ce24ae986edfed53a92e9a3a165e85220b47556

Cheers.

You should have gotten a lower price.... 123.456789 would have been more acceptable.  Cheesy
September 03, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
Mind sharing the rough price and total hashrate we'd get from the order?  Just trying to see where we would stand come October.

Hi cw92. I'll do one better and share the exact hashrate and price. 800Gh/s @ 123.6225 57148afaeb3c6f2a217c34b40ce24ae986edfed53a92e9a3a165e85220b47556

Cheers.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
September 03, 2013, 05:57:22 PM
September 03, 2013, 05:53:54 PM
Thanks Carnth. I've done my homework and though I'd like it if the price/Gh was lower I don't believe there's a better value out for gen 2 equipment. Bitfury gear should still be hashing when knc gear is no longer profitable.

Cheers.
September 03, 2013, 05:42:46 PM
**ANNOUNCEMENT**

As bitfury EU has delivered and bitfury US is now sending out shipping notices for August/September delivery, this product is no longer vaporware. If there are no reasonable objections I'm going to place an order with bitfury US for October delivery at this time.

Cheers.

Good luck!
September 03, 2013, 05:42:12 PM
when we have some time (4 months) until things cool off... will you please show us a photo of mining rig? :-)

Hi JimiQ84. You mean you'd like pictures of gear we haven't acquired yet or you'd like more pictures of gear we're already utilizing?

Cheers.

If there were some photos of our current devices, then I missed them. Would you point me to those pictures?

If you go to the news tab there are links. I tend to post the same releases on this thread and those images and others should still be available here, though it's a lot of pages to go through. I will have to consolidate photos and get them uploaded to our website.

Cheers.

You can't deny a request for rig pr0n creativex.   Grin

Who doesn't love rig pr0n? Wink
September 03, 2013, 05:41:18 PM
**ANNOUNCEMENT**

As bitfury EU has delivered and bitfury US is now sending out shipping notices for August/September delivery, this product is no longer vaporware. If there are no reasonable objections I'm going to place an order with bitfury US for October delivery at this time.

Cheers.
September 03, 2013, 05:36:37 PM
when we have some time (4 months) until things cool off... will you please show us a photo of mining rig? :-)

Hi JimiQ84. You mean you'd like pictures of gear we haven't acquired yet or you'd like more pictures of gear we're already utilizing?

Cheers.

If there were some photos of our current devices, then I missed them. Would you point me to those pictures?

If you go to the news tab there are links. I tend to post the same releases on this thread and those images and others should still be available here, though it's a lot of pages to go through. I will have to consolidate photos and get them uploaded to our website.

Cheers.

You can't deny a request for rig pr0n creativex.   Grin
September 03, 2013, 05:30:34 PM
Hi, creativex!
I asked you a week ago about share prices, and you answered me, that the situation with decreasing of share prices was market psychology.
Don`t you think, that it`s a tragedy for basic-mining?
Two weeks ago the price was 0.30, now the price is 0.13. I don`t think, it`s  a market psychology. It is just distrust. I want to say, that investors don`t trust.
As for me, I am a fan of you and your business strategy, I bought hundreds of shares, when the price was 0.30, i bought hundreds of shares when the price was 0.25, then 0.15.
And, maybe, it is really necessary to buy new equipment to increase dividens. You have to brake this market psychology.
Now the price is 0.132600, and I would like to buy 100-200 shares, but I will not do that. And I know investors, they sell shares, because they think, that basic-mining cannot mine more.
It`s just my opinion.

Hi AbendWind. As I am bASIC-Mining's largest shareholder, nobody has greater paper losses than I. LC & ActM(and formerly BTCGarden) are being assigned a premium by speculators due to the perceived value in having access to cheap hashes in the future. We've had several posters confirm my view on this in this very thread. This is plainly the case as these companies together have a current combined hashrate of only a few hundred Gh/s but have been assigned massive market caps. This market cap is being pumped in part by taking the same away from companies that have current hashrates(ASICMiner, bASIC-Mining, and others). I believe our current hashrate at 1,435,000Mh/s is higher than the other five mining related Stocks and Revenue Shares combined.  

I have bought new equipment, the last being two weeks ago. The market did not and does not care, the purchases merely increase our yield. Purchasing more of the same equipment would put us at risk of never seeing a return on that equipment. It's conceivable that when we order and receive gen2 hardware the market may not care about that either, but I cannot worry about that which is beyond my control.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
September 03, 2013, 05:18:09 PM
Hi, creativex!
I asked you a week ago about share prices, and you answered me, that the situation with decreasing of share prices was market psychology.
Two weeks ago the price was 0.30, now the price is 0.13. I don`t think, it`s  a market psychology. It is just distrust. I want to say, that investors don`t trust.
As for me, I am a fan of you and your business strategy, I bought hundreds of shares, when the price was 0.30, i bought hundreds of shares when the price was 0.25, then 0.15.
And, maybe, it is really necessary to buy new equipment to increase dividens. You have to brake this market psychology.
Now the price is 0.132600, and I would like to buy 100-200 shares, but I will not do that. And I know investors, they sell shares, because they think, that basic-mining cannot mine more.
It`s just my opinion.

You, my friend are in a wonderful position for the astounding rebound bASIC-mining will make when Creativex's plan comes together.  He has the knowledge and patience that most of you lack.  The Bitcoin mining landscape is changing quickly and if he spends the coins now, we will not see a return.  He has made an intelligent and informed decision.  Please stop badgering him with your in-securities! (pardon the pun)

Take care
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 03, 2013, 05:01:25 PM
Hi, creativex!
It`s just my opinion.
September 03, 2013, 04:37:39 PM
Agreed. It's just been a ways down on the priority list. Demzie did a masterful job with the layout though and I would like to get more content on there.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: