Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 31. (Read 407326 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
September 09, 2013, 01:50:14 PM
P.S. Didn't you say, you won't care about hashrates and bitcoins and stuff on your birthday?  Grin

I lied? Wink

I told you it couldn't be done.  Grin

Happy birthday. Enjoy your mojitos.

For fun, click page 75 and read first post... then go back to page 77 and read first post. It's like I planned it that way.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
September 09, 2013, 12:17:28 PM
I'd actually consider it(I'm a hockey freak) if they had a 2nd amendment or the Canuck equivalent. Think they'd mind if I brought one of my own with? :p

Happy Birthday Creative Wink
You can bring them with you in this - http://www.hockeymonkey.com/bags-stick.html - the only other thing you would have to do is say "How's it goin', eh?" to the border guard.

Take care

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
September 09, 2013, 10:48:13 AM
Happy birthday old man creativex! Grin

I'm not invested in BM right now, but this has absolutely nothing to do with the solid management and I think this is one of the best run securities on BTC-TC. Hope you enjoy your birthday and have a great day! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 09, 2013, 09:34:56 AM
I'd actually consider it(I'm a hockey freak) if they had a 2nd amendment or the Canuck equivalent. Think they'd mind if I brought one of my own with? :p

I suddenly had vision of you (which is kinda crazy, since I don't know how you look) holding standing aside hashing unit in one hand and gun assault rifle in other one at the ready, protecting hardware and yourself from post-apo freaks  Grin

FTFY Grin
Activity: 406
September 09, 2013, 09:24:14 AM

I suddenly had vision of you (which is kinda crazy, since I don't know how you look) holding hashing unit in one hand and gun in other one, protecting hardware and yourself from post-apo freaks  Grin
September 09, 2013, 09:11:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
September 09, 2013, 09:05:31 AM
It's not cold yet, I'm still running active cooling(AC) on our gear. 87f today, 92f tomorrow, 63f on Friday. Wild weather swings are how we roll up here.

Cheers.
You should move your equipment to the Canadian prairies.... -30C (-22F) on a daily basis in the wintertime. It's cold, but I can't wait to see how my PC runs in subzero. Cheesy
September 09, 2013, 08:32:31 AM
It's not cold yet, I'm still running active cooling(AC) on our gear. 87f today, 92f tomorrow, 63f on Friday. Wild weather swings are how we roll up here.

Cheers.
September 09, 2013, 08:27:40 AM
P.S. Didn't you say, you won't care about hashrates and bitcoins and stuff on your birthday?  Grin

I lied? Wink

...would you believe wishful thinking?

I had the same problem when I've been on vacation. So I fully understand. How is cold weather kicking in in Michigan? Hardware deserves some degrees less for their hard work
September 09, 2013, 08:25:02 AM
This was just posted by buzzdave of Bitfury US:

We ran short of M-boards due to the factory shortage of parts I mentioned.  I had hoped they would pick up the slack in production, but the break in production was felt last week when the shipment finally arrived from AK customs with no M-boards.  According to tracking, we only expect 12 tomorrow.  Every starter kit we send out takes 16 slots from the mine.  We have 54 starters left to ship.

A cost analysis shows that we would lose over 20TH if we ship out of the mine - taking over 800 cards out of the picture, which does not work well from a financial perspective.

The solution is to dedicate four rigs to a separate mining account and then send each customer their share of the coin once we ship.  Of course the customer will not pay a hosting fee or their share of power.  I have already repointed the hashpower to this dedicated account: https://www.btcguild.com/api.php?api_key=23fcc6a0f8292fe394b1706da8c0d304

As soon as we ship these units, we will distribute the coin accordingly.  Thanks for your patience on this - please look for an email requesting your payment address before you send it to us.

Best,
Dave

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251966.2180;topicseen

Very impressed with how they're handling problems and communicating with customers.

BitFury surely looks like "The Next Asicminer" :-) P.S. Didn't you say, you won't care about hashrates and bitcoins and stuff on your birthday?  Grin

I lied? Wink

...would you believe wishful thinking?
September 09, 2013, 08:22:17 AM

We ran short of M-boards due to the factory shortage of parts I mentioned.  I had hoped they would pick up the slack in production, but the break in production was felt last week when the shipment finally arrived from AK customs with no M-boards.  According to tracking, we only expect 12 tomorrow.  Every starter kit we send out takes 16 slots from the mine.  We have 54 starters left to ship.

A cost analysis shows that we would lose over 20TH if we ship out of the mine - taking over 800 cards out of the picture, which does not work well from a financial perspective.

The solution is to dedicate four rigs to a separate mining account and then send each customer their share of the coin once we ship.  Of course the customer will not pay a hosting fee or their share of power.  I have already repointed the hashpower to this dedicated account: https://www.btcguild.com/api.php?api_key=23fcc6a0f8292fe394b1706da8c0d304

As soon as we ship these units, we will distribute the coin accordingly.  Thanks for your patience on this - please look for an email requesting your payment address before you send it to us.

Best,
Dave

Very impressed with how they're handling problems and communicating with customers.

BitFury surely looks like "The Next Asicminer" :-) P.S. Didn't you say, you won't care about hashrates and bitcoins and stuff on your birthday?  Grin
September 09, 2013, 08:21:11 AM

We ran short of M-boards due to the factory shortage of parts I mentioned.  I had hoped they would pick up the slack in production, but the break in production was felt last week when the shipment finally arrived from AK customs with no M-boards.  According to tracking, we only expect 12 tomorrow.  Every starter kit we send out takes 16 slots from the mine.  We have 54 starters left to ship.

The solution is to dedicate four rigs to a separate mining account and then send each customer their share of the coin once we ship.  Of course the customer will not pay a hosting fee or their share of power.  I have already repointed the hashpower to this dedicated account: https://www.btcguild.com/api.php?api_key=23fcc6a0f8292fe394b1706da8c0d304.  

As soon as we ship these units, we will distribute the coin accordingly.  Thanks for your patience on this - please look for an email requesting your payment address before you send it to us.

Best,
Dave

NOTE: This does not apply to bASIC-Mining's order, we have an order for October delivery which still appears to be on schedule at this time. I'm merely expressing my satisfaction with which they're treating their customers for August delivery.
September 09, 2013, 08:18:55 AM
THANKS! Looks pretty rich. Smiley I'll have to save it for later when I can cut the sweet with something fermented as it's 8am here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 09, 2013, 06:57:29 AM
Hi, happy birthday!
September 09, 2013, 06:36:52 AM
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Grin

Cheers!

...and may the hash be with us all!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 09, 2013, 02:31:09 AM
Hey Creativex,

It's sad that you even have to field this crap.  I'm not so sure that changing the record would help this type of individual understand.  Some people just want to find fault in things that they weren't able to achieve... somehow it makes them feel better about themselves.

Take care

agreed, the price is declining that shareholder would have found another reason to validate their beliefs
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
September 09, 2013, 02:22:09 AM
This time I can say happy birthday  Cool

I'll be 45 next week. I'm old enough to know I don't know half as much as I thought I knew when I was half as old as I am now.

Cheers.

Tongue
Activity: 266
September 09, 2013, 01:30:58 AM
Happy Birthday!!  Grin
September 09, 2013, 01:28:34 AM
Happy birthday, creativex. May the hash be with you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
September 07, 2013, 11:38:03 PM
Hey Creativex,

It's sad that you even have to field this crap.  I'm not so sure that changing the record would help this type of individual understand.  Some people just want to find fault in things that they weren't able to achieve... somehow it makes them feel better about themselves.

Take care
Pages:
Jump to: