Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 61. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
July 24, 2013, 04:19:45 PM
Another idea would be to go a similar way to NASTY Mining donations and a fan club ?
Activity: 544
July 24, 2013, 04:18:19 PM
Yikes and I was worried about posting earlier today and causing a panic sell when I saw major shares being unloaded before work :/

I'm really hoping the minirig owner is just trying to tank the stock, but honestly I feared this would happen across the board last night when the sec news was being spread around. It seems an odd occurrence to just be affecting bASIC IMHO. Speculative fud right here: I say it's either the minirig guy or a competing asset owner trying to kill confidence in your stock creativex.

Would you mind keeping us posted about future developments regarding sec/btct man? I'm at work and on the verge of cashing everything  out except bASiC due to the large hit I've taken this week.

@ dam
The sec might go after assets within us borders, not just the exchanges.

Same here.

Think listing on Havelock and moving the business to Canada would solve all the problems. At this stage thats pretty drastic but it might be worth considering when we know more details about Burnsides plans.

HOLD !
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
July 24, 2013, 04:14:34 PM
screw it, someone open up a exchange on tor Cheesy then nothing can be done right? to many dam laws...I'm still waiting for us gov. to tax us for air Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
July 24, 2013, 04:03:23 PM
Why don't we move to another one not in the US?

What would that change exactly?
Activity: 420
July 24, 2013, 03:59:45 PM
wtf i wanted shares at .13!!!  stupid work meetings
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 24, 2013, 03:56:42 PM
For people who are panic selling: bASIC-MINING is actually mining and CreativeX is here @work. Btct is just a trading plateform. Why don't we move to another one not in the US and continue where people don't sell their shares for nothing ?

Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
July 24, 2013, 03:54:04 PM
Yikes and I was worried about posting earlier today and causing a panic sell when I saw major shares being unloaded before work :/

I'm really hoping the minirig owner is just trying to tank the stock, but honestly I feared this would happen across the board last night when the sec news was being spread around. It seems an odd occurrence to just be affecting bASIC IMHO. Speculative fud right here: I say it's either the minirig guy or a competing asset owner trying to kill confidence in your stock creativex.

Would you mind keeping us posted about future developments regarding sec/btct man? I'm at work and on the verge of cashing everything  out except bASiC due to the large hit I've taken this week.

@ dam
The sec might go after assets within us borders, not just the exchanges.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Du hast
July 24, 2013, 03:53:30 PM
The seller is getting screwed over just like the rest of us large shareholders. We negotiated a price at .61/share so when people are panic selling down to .13 it's not good for him either.

Iam pretty sure that was just a missclick Smiley otherwise lucky people who picked up those ~0.13 shares

Let the idiots sell, I don't have much free coin, but what I do have sits on the bid, fill me, in the mean time I collect dividends
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
July 24, 2013, 03:52:50 PM
Can we move exchanges to havelock to avoid this?
July 24, 2013, 03:51:43 PM
The seller is getting screwed over just like the rest of us large shareholders. We negotiated a price at .61/share so when people are panic selling down to .13 it's not good for him either.

Iam pretty sure that was just a missclick Smiley otherwise lucky people who picked up those ~0.13 shares

I'd hope so  Undecided
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
July 24, 2013, 03:51:06 PM
this is the craziest shake out ive ever seen, so is it definite? I am assuming all this is happening because of Burnside's recent post
Activity: 656
July 24, 2013, 03:50:17 PM

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
July 24, 2013, 03:49:51 PM
well fraq me...this is crazy that the usa is going after everything btc...damn fed getting scared that btc will replace them

so if BM gets dropped on btc tc.co what happens then? what would happen to our shares n da mining equipment?
July 24, 2013, 03:47:09 PM
I wish I had a few extra .X's to pick a few up, almost tempted to sell other stocks to pick up more of basic.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2013, 03:44:51 PM
Activity: 656
July 24, 2013, 03:39:24 PM
He might me panic selling some and triggering some panic with him, but who knows Smiley. Would be weird it was all him because after all he could get some part payed in bitcoins right Creativex ? Or was that not on the table ?
July 24, 2013, 03:24:25 PM

In any case, basic has dropped by almost 50% while ASICminer and cognitive have been relatively stable. This can be directly linked to the minirig guy shedding shares.

Pardon? Are we talking about the same cognitive that was 1BTC/share a couple days ago? 99.38% of share transfers are SELLS. That's even higher than bASIC.

http://coinflow.co/chart/COGNITIVE
http://coinflow.co/chart/BASIC-MINING
Activity: 238
July 24, 2013, 03:20:48 PM

In any case, basic has dropped by almost 50% while ASICminer and cognitive have been relatively stable. This can be directly linked to the minirig guy shedding shares.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2013, 03:13:28 PM
You guys really think the purchaser of the minirig is doing all this dumping? Burnside is currently having a conversation about blocking US investors from btct.co and litecoin global, which would include me. I suspect that has a bit more to do with it.

?

Can you link to the relevant conversation?
Pages:
Jump to: