Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 63. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 22, 2013, 10:03:06 PM
how much cash do we have in the treasury, or whatever, for purchases? and what else can be done with the shares?

Hi stslimited. We have 1061.05BTC in reserve and this amount is growing rapidly with our hash rate. When the batch 3 arrives I'll get it settled in and look for more hardware sales that make sense now that I seem to have a handle on the power and cooling requirements. I don't understand your inquiry about the shares, can you explain?

shares as compensation, maybe we can do mixtures in your next hardware negotiations, btc and shares
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 22, 2013, 09:16:33 PM
how much cash do we have in the treasury, or whatever, for purchases? and what else can be done with the shares?

Hi stslimited. We have 1061.05BTC in reserve and this amount is growing rapidly with our hash rate. When the batch 3 arrives I'll get it settled in and look for more hardware sales that make sense now that I seem to have a handle on the power and cooling requirements. I don't understand your inquiry about the shares, can you explain?

Weren't the batch 3 avalons supposed to have shipped by last monday? How come they havn't been received yet?

Hi FloatesMcgoates. My understanding was that they were to begin shipping last Monday and complete delivery within two weeks. There's at least one report of a batch 3 received by a customer in the US that I'm aware of so I don't think it'll be much longer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2782713

Cheers.
July 22, 2013, 09:13:18 PM
As we were heading for another day of below PPS dividends(and still are btw) I've shifted our BFL gear away from bitminter and aimed it at 50BTC.com, which seems to be working fine with our minirig and singles. I don't enjoy posting shortfalls day after day and worrying about whether we'll get anywhere near our expected dividend each day is beginning to wear on me.

Cheers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 22, 2013, 09:11:19 PM

Weren't the batch 3 avalons supposed to have shipped by last monday? How come they havn't been received yet?
July 22, 2013, 09:07:03 PM

Activity: 203
July 22, 2013, 08:47:32 PM

1000 BTC in reserves.
Activity: 238
July 22, 2013, 08:36:20 PM
biggest divy payment ever....share prices drop? i don't get it...

The guy who owned the minirig is probably still offloading shares
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
July 22, 2013, 08:21:19 PM
biggest divy payment ever....share prices drop? i don't get it...
Activity: 546
July 22, 2013, 08:13:17 PM
Activity: 420
July 22, 2013, 03:36:23 PM
gah, those darn summer sales, dont remind me of them.. i also missed the 40% off price on BTC

yeah that 40% off sale was a quick one!  I missed it too Sad
Activity: 133
July 22, 2013, 03:23:37 PM
gah, those darn summer sales, dont remind me of them.. i also missed the 40% off price on BTC
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
July 22, 2013, 12:38:43 PM
wtf 0.55 Oo i wanna buy but it won't be this price when i get my btc to btct  Angry

Sorry ser, you missed the special summer sale of 0.52 / share. Sad

Keep your loot safe, everyone! The treasure chest contains 1000 golden Bitcoin, our engines are running with more than 900 GH/s and a new shiny Avalon joins our fleet soon! Next stop: Dividend Islands! Crew member bobboooiie spotted 10.20697719 BTC ahead of us. Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 22, 2013, 12:24:21 PM
wtf 0.55 Oo i wanna buy but it won't be this price when i get my btc to btct  Angry
Activity: 203
July 22, 2013, 12:12:48 PM
haha was a few mins late getting those shares at .55  Cheesy

and yay, new high of dividends.
Activity: 656
July 22, 2013, 11:59:35 AM
Attention potential shareholders:

Only for a short timeframe: special 25 % summer wholesale discount! Get them, while they're cheap! Cheesy

Shhhhhh OMG, still waiting for for my btcs to process...

10btc+ dividend today wohoooo GZ !
legendary
July 22, 2013, 11:57:07 AM
Attention potential shareholders:

Only for a short timeframe: special 25 % summer wholesale discount! Get them, while they're cheap! Cheesy
July 21, 2013, 01:27:26 PM
I'll work on putting something together. Our yield is far higher(+52%) than Cognitive's and that's what I look for in my own investments, combined with stability, and potential growth. I've no interest in getting into a spam flinging contest with Garrett or mentioning Cognitive(or any other company) in any of our official news releases, but there's nothing wrong with posting updates of our growth.

I'm going to work on swapping out the cooling fans on the singles today. The new 90mm replacements move roughly 2x the air the stockers do, so we should see some return from the swap over time.

Cheers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 20, 2013, 07:55:32 PM
Not cool spamming BTCT with partial facts about other securites.  There should be a policy against this type release on btct.

I don't think there is a need for regulation. We are all friends in this community, I hope. I wrote Garr a PM and appealed to his respect for other asset issuers. He doesn't seem to be a bad guy and thus I'm sure he won't do any bad mouth talk in the future anyway. Smiley

I kinda feel the same way as some of you and it seems the latest update came a bit short of notice. So my suggestion: when every miner is up, it might be a good idea to publish another news post on btct.co which summarizes all the sweet stuff from the last days: doubleing the hashrate again and hashing with more than 900 GH/s, everything running smooth, another Avalon waiting, 1k in reserves etc.. Pictures are always a good thing, too.

But it's up to creativex though. Wink

+1
legendary
July 20, 2013, 03:40:36 PM
Not cool spamming BTCT with partial facts about other securites.  There should be a policy against this type release on btct.

I don't think there is a need for regulation. We are all friends in this community, I hope. I wrote Garr a PM and appealed to his respect for other asset issuers. He doesn't seem to be a bad guy and thus I'm sure he won't do any bad mouth talk in the future anyway. Smiley

I kinda feel the same way as some of you and it seems the latest update came a bit short of notice. So my suggestion: when every miner is up, it might be a good idea to publish another news post on btct.co which summarizes all the sweet stuff from the last days: doubleing the hashrate again and hashing with more than 900 GH/s, everything running smooth, another Avalon waiting, 1k in reserves etc.. Pictures are always a good thing, too.

But it's up to creativex though. Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
July 20, 2013, 01:36:31 PM
Ummm...bitminter just mined 2 blocks in 52 seconds minutes. We received almost 3BTC for less than one minute hour of mining with our BFL gear. ;p

I believe I owe you guys some coin.

Looks like 4 blocks in 2 hours?  Good bitminter luck...
Pages:
Jump to: