Pages:
Author

Topic: btt - page 64. (Read 407332 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
July 20, 2013, 01:00:08 PM
i think divy payment gonna be 0.00016630 per share (but don't hold me to that, I'm not good at math) ... not quite the highest divy payment yet but i'll still take it Cheesy
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
July 20, 2013, 12:29:16 PM
Ummm...bitminter just mined 2 blocks in 52 seconds minutes. We received almost 3BTC for less than one minute hour of mining with our BFL gear. ;p

I believe I owe you guys some coin.
that's amazing, can't wait to see how the next week turns out  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
July 20, 2013, 12:23:54 PM
Cognitive spamming btct-tc's wall and comminicating better than basic atm  Cry

Plus, Garrett forgetting to add the (of his copy/paste from the forum):

COG - " 50% of mining revenue will be distributed proportionally among shareholders as dividends, and 50% of mining revenue will be added to our growth fund"

BM - "70% of all revenue generated by bASIC-MINING will be distributed to shareholders on a daily basis. To ensure that bASIC-MINING can continue to grow and remain competitive as the BTC network grows, 30% of mining revenue will be held in reserve to purchase new hardware."

I am bullish on both of these funds and think they are doing a very good job.

Maybe we should improve this.

Patrick
and the 1K BTC in reserves.

Yep.  He convienently left out key points from my comments.

Not cool spamming BTCT with partial facts about other securites.  There should be a policy against this type release on btct.

Who cares.  Everyone knows bASIC is the better of the two. 
Activity: 434
July 20, 2013, 11:54:10 AM
Dividend queued. I will be unavailable most of the day, but will try to get back to everyone this evening.

Cheers.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
July 19, 2013, 09:52:38 PM
Ummm...bitminter just mined 2 blocks in 52 seconds minutes. We received almost 3BTC for less than one minute hour of mining with our BFL gear. ;p

Wake up Mr.Freeman, wake up and smell the dividends.

Merit: 501
July 19, 2013, 09:38:58 PM

COG - " 50% of mining revenue will be distributed proportionally among shareholders as dividends, and 50% of mining revenue will be added to our growth fund"

BM - "70% of all revenue generated by bASIC-MINING will be distributed to shareholders on a daily basis. To ensure that bASIC-MINING can continue to grow and remain competitive as the BTC network grows, 30% of mining revenue will be held in reserve to purchase new hardware."

Patrick

Yep.  He convienently left out key points from my comments.

Not cool spamming BTCT with partial facts about other securites.  There should be a policy against this type release on btct.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
July 19, 2013, 09:06:25 PM
Ummm...bitminter just mined 2 blocks in 52 seconds. We received almost 3BTC for less than one minute of mining with our BFL gear. ;p

Great news! Queue it up for tomorrow.
July 19, 2013, 08:59:58 PM

July 19, 2013, 08:37:09 PM
Update:

I got Av1 back up and I'm moving Av2 & Av3 to another location tonight to ensure there are no further interruptions. Things should be back to normal tomorrow. With everything back to normal we should be right around 950Gh/s and our batch 3 will put us over 1Th very soon.

Cheers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 19, 2013, 08:05:56 PM
You need to learn that market is irrational. Yes you might predict outcome of some information, but there is a lot of luck and variance involved. My guess would be the price of shares was already overpriced and hyped too much/people are investing too much into ActM etc and just dont have coins to invest anywhere else right now. Just relax, sit back and dont refresh btc-tc every hour.

If you mean by "irrational" that we cannot get all the parameters to predict the outcome, yes I agree. Anyway, you're right about the relax and sit back thing Wink
Activity: 656
July 19, 2013, 07:59:17 PM
Doubling the dividends in 2-3 days with a pretty good deal that was not planned. What was the effect of the share price (except the massive sell/buy in less than 10 minutes) ? Not that much Oo

Do you think people are blind or just late ?

You need to learn that market is irrational. Yes you might predict outcome of some information, but there is a lot of luck and variance involved. My guess would be the price of shares was already overpriced and hyped too much/people are investing too much into ActM etc and just dont have coins to invest anywhere else right now. Just relax, sit back and dont refresh btc-tc every hour.
July 19, 2013, 07:44:20 PM
Doubling the dividends in 2-3 days with a pretty good deal that was not planned. What was the effect of the share price (except the massive sell/buy in less than 10 minutes) ? Not that much Oo

Do you think people are blind or just late ?
Activity: 203
July 19, 2013, 07:36:54 PM

Patrick

July 19, 2013, 07:31:05 PM
Cognitive spamming btct-tc's wall and comminicating better than basic atm  Cry

Patrick
Activity: 546
July 19, 2013, 05:49:55 PM
okay, welp I've held my fair share of mining companies and this one by far is the most well run

just the fact that creativex actually put it up to a vote before using shares as compensation puts this company ahead of mannny other mining companies. This week alone I've seen 2 other mining related companies issue shares randomly to pay for stuff with no notice.

"Don't mind the selling guys, I sold some shares to pay for some machines real quick, great for you guys that missed the previous price appreciation"

"I put up another wall out of thin air, because... expenses"

this must have been what the 1920s was like, just much... slower.
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
July 19, 2013, 05:30:01 PM
How many MH/s do shareholder get  per share?
Activity: 546
July 19, 2013, 04:47:58 PM
oh, those walls were just enough to recoup the initial hardware cost of the BFL, at $25,000 . The recipient is seeking to make $30000
Activity: 251
Du hast
July 19, 2013, 02:22:20 PM
Just run an extension cord to the neighbor  Grin

lol

Methinks they might object, but it can't hurt to ask. Smiley

I have the Avalons offline. I'm going to see about relocating them and I'll either upgrade service or look into renting something commercial with a lot more room for expansion. As the main feed is unfortunately aluminum it's getting pretty toasty so I cannot just drop in a larger main. Well I could, but it'd be unwise.

Think you should look into renting a solar powered bat cave. Nice cheap, friendly energy and constant temp year round. ;-)

Cuz Michigan has so many caves?
Activity: 544
July 19, 2013, 01:50:05 PM

lol

I have the Avalons offline. I'm going to see about relocating them and I'll either upgrade service or look into renting something commercial with a lot more room for expansion. As the main feed is unfortunately aluminum it's getting pretty toasty so I cannot just drop in a larger main. Well I could, but it'd be unwise.

Think you should look into renting a solar powered bat cave. Nice cheap, friendly energy and constant temp year round. ;-)

Merit: 501
July 19, 2013, 01:08:41 PM

lol

Just make it worth their while until you get the permanent solution worked out.  I would resell my power at a premium to my neighbor with no problem.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: