Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED - page 7. (Read 27086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Yeah. It seems like. Sad.  Undecided
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
so it's a bubble?
it's a scam
no developer
i lost 0.5 btc in bubble Cry
i should have known something smelled fishy from the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1148
so it's a bubble?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
we are collaborating behind the wall quit looking at us and let me do something be glad u can buy em all right now i can do more without having to waste time imagine something that is even plug and play just chill

You should really have someone edit your posts.

We are currently working behind the scenes and collaborating on something exciting (think plug and play Wink). There is no need to worry. The current price is extremely cheap for what's in store.

This coin and dev is a joke. Based on your posts and graphics, I can only imagine what you are "collaborating on". In the meantime, we'll all just "imagine something that is even plug and play" and "just chill"....all while dumping this sad excuse for a coin.

I'm lined up buddy  come on
Activity: 80
its such a scam that im spending my own money and time to do something that hardly benefits myself

You can try comedy for your career.
Activity: 89
Tiny BUBBLES
its such a scam that im spending my own money and time to do something that hardly benefits myself
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
is this a good coin or bad coin?

See how the dev communicates with us.. he's a crypto scammer. Probably done this 1000 times over.
legendary
Activity: 1148
is this a good coin or bad coin?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
we are collaborating behind the wall quit looking at us and let me do something be glad u can buy em all right now i can do more without having to waste time imagine something that is even plug and play just chill

You should really have someone edit your posts.

We are currently working behind the scenes and collaborating on something exciting (think plug and play Wink). There is no need to worry. The current price is extremely cheap for what's in store.

This coin and dev is a joke. Based on your posts and graphics, I can only imagine what you are "collaborating on". In the meantime, we'll all just "imagine something that is even plug and play" and "just chill"....all while dumping this sad excuse for a coin.

Tiny BUBBLES
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
This is the worst coin I have mined in along time I lose 90% of my investment mining this coin lol

the bubble was popped as soon as this coin was on an exchange    Grin     Grin      Grin

Dev, you also said in the first ann this coin was a social experiment and you would keep releasing news at the right time so the coin would be in a never ending bubble, I have not seen any of this promised news???
we are working to blow your mind  fuck pikshures and words

I fucking hate pikshures to  Grin

im not trying to hate on your coin im holding my bag and not selling, I just don't get why you promise something in the ann then don't deliver, if you are so worried about the price of the coin like you said in a previous post, a good looking ann with correctly spelled text and a bit of professional photoshop will really help this coin.

Smiley
Tiny BUBBLES
This is the worst coin I have mined in along time I lose 90% of my investment mining this coin lol

the bubble was popped as soon as this coin was on an exchange    Grin     Grin      Grin

Dev, you also said in the first ann this coin was a social experiment and you would keep releasing news at the right time so the coin would be in a never ending bubble, I have not seen any of this promised news???
we are working to blow your mind  fuck pikshures and words

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Bubble is a grate coin wiht interesting technical data, and will be pumped soon  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bubble , a new kind of asset? hahaha.. good one.  Maybe you meant the bag as asset.

once u understand the full scope of what we aim to achieve you will eat those words

@Dev - Now you can go and eat shit.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
is this coin really at 100 sats right now?  Huh
even 100 is too much. dev doesnt care anymore his coin.
Activity: 88
is this coin really at 100 sats right now?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Dev: are you done shaking "smart" hands off? you might want to 'dev' now that the market cap is below 2BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Definitely can't take this dev seriously with that kind of location name & the way he explains himself lol, he probably paid someone to make him the coin & was hoping for easy big bucks with no developer skills  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: