Pages:
Author

Topic: Building a 600 CORES - Supercomputer to mine VeriumReserve - page 10. (Read 12721 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

Waiting for more hardware photos. I like projects with monumental approach. And of course Good Luck with the project, will follow
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
At first i thought this was just another spam topic but wow, impressive build.
1100w for a 600 core build is not bad.

Can you share your profit calculations? How long do you expect ROI?

Will keep checking back for updates on your build. In the meantime i'll look into mining vericoin as well. I feel like i've been living under a rock only finding out about vericoin now.

with hashrate 475 H/s = 4VRM daily = ROI over 1200 days for 110€ monthly for electricity = premise for constant diff on 0.00925004 : but diff raise
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
8 cores with only 2 GB RAM. Good luck mining Verium with that.
Can't find any specs, any SIMD instructions? Cache size?

Already mined more than 4k of vrm with odroids. Atm those sbc are the only way to mine verium without spending tons in electricity. Comparing costs/hashrate, there's nothing else better than those boards.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
8 cores with only 2 GB RAM. Good luck mining Verium with that.
Can't find any specs, any SIMD instructions? Cache size?
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
At first i thought this was just another spam topic but wow, impressive build.
1100w for a 600 core build is not bad.

Can you share your profit calculations? How long do you expect ROI?

Will keep checking back for updates on your build. In the meantime i'll look into mining vericoin as well. I feel like i've been living under a rock only finding out about vericoin now.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Interesting topic, I would say it is a good idea to use ARM cpu to mine Verium. Looking forward for your mining rig.
Blockchain Core Dev
Okay this was literally "the most long day".
To make sure everything works well, I've added 100 fuseholders on the power supply distribuitor, with 100 4A fuses. Replacing fuses will be more easy now.
Fortunatly a friend of mine helped me in this crazy thing! Here's a couple of pictures.

Now I'm just came back, and found three nice new packages at home! Here you can see tons of MicroSD  Grin

Also three 52 port network switches were delivered!

Time to go sleep now !
Blockchain Core Dev
Finally the first batch, including rack, power supply distribuitor and more is here!
Was a bit tricky without any manual, but yeah, the rack is done!
Now is time to add some nice fuses holders to the psu boards, in order to have a more fast way to replace fuses if they blow up.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
Hi,

nice project, keep us  informed and share some nice Pics, really looking forward to see updates! Wink
Blockchain Core Dev
so what profits do you expect from this?

1,3 years for ROI at the moment, you can calc it  Smiley
Activity: 336
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
so what profits do you expect from this?
Blockchain Core Dev
What is your expected power consumption for 600core machine?

Hi, please note those are rough calculations, we'll see the total power consumption only after I'll plug in the cable!

900-950  watts for SBC and controller
50 watts for the fans
then, add another 50-60 watts for the network switches, PSU dispersion and more..

Should be around 1100 watts at the wall, more probably 1200.

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
What is your expected power consumption for 600core machine?
Blockchain Core Dev
Received TONS of eth plugs, cables and accessories for today. Unfortunatly my shipment from Poland will take two days more.  Undecided
Blockchain Core Dev
Edit: seems like the biggest delivery is 1 day delayed. No other pics for today  Undecided
Blockchain Core Dev
jacko!  Grin

i hope you 're doing well Huh please submit your hashrate when you have done.

but i think its better to mine with others things. there is no roi. you have just burnt your vrm wallet  Kiss

My vrm wallet?  Huh
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
jacko!  Grin

i hope you 're doing well Huh please submit your hashrate when you have done.

but i think its better to mine with others things. there is no roi. you have just burnt your vrm wallet  Kiss

Activity: 154
Interesting! I'll be waiting for your result.
Blockchain Core Dev
450€ for complete machine in .SK ... your odroid is oldguy.....ryzen 1700 with hdd sharing will be better choice,trust me,i know what talking about

Well I think everyone is free to do whatever he wants, I've decided using SBC's for this project. You could do something similar with Ryzen and create another thread. Could be interesting!

Smiley
Activity: 770
450€ for complete machine in .SK ... your odroid is oldguy.....ryzen 1700 with hdd sharing will be better choice,trust me,i know what talking about
Pages:
Jump to: