Pages:
Author

Topic: Building a 600 CORES - Supercomputer to mine VeriumReserve - page 4. (Read 12721 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
This is a very interesting project.
It inspired me to also investigate in this area too.
So I have bought the cluster version of the your boards which is available now: Odroid-MC1

Me too, I plan to buy MC1 to soon. But my curiousity is jacko0088 mentioned he uses hc1, I noticed that hc1 is cheaper but without display output, then how to configure it? Any resources on net about this issue?

You go blind with linux console over SSH

Tongue  Tongue  Oops... Thx... BTW, how's the performance so far? Any unexpected issue?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
So I have bought the cluster version of the your boards which is available now: Odroid-MC1

Me too, I plan to buy MC1 to soon. But my curiousity is jacko0088 mentioned he uses hc1, I noticed that hc1 is cheaper but without display output, then how to configure it? Any resources on net about this issue?

You go blind with linux console over SSH
Activity: 375

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
Hi jacko,

Have you brought your monster online?
I see many hash changes on some altcoins, thiught it may be you Grin

Not yet, delivery at 26th...  Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry

Ooh so you have some silent competitor, will try to find where it was from
And still wish you success on your project
Blockchain Core Dev
Hi jacko,

Not yet, delivery at 26th...  Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry
@cryptovagas
Hi jacko,

Activity: 18
Pretty ambitious. I wonder what speed you can get moving at. If you are not careful the tech and hardware that you start with will be old school to mining before finishing the project. It will be a nice thing to watch. I like the fact that you back down the CPU's, rather than try to push them the other direction, that has a good effect on your longevity. Seems you will get a good bit done before there will even be a glitch or oddity to run down.

It seems pretty dead to me... Since 17th Dec. no update from the OP... Pity..

Just waiting the PSU's and enjoyin vacations..  Wink

Glad you did not abandoned this project! Looking forward to it! Good job!  Smiley
Blockchain Core Dev
Does someone know how to setup an Odroid XU4 to mine Verium in a Pool?
thx

Clone and compile veriumMiner from github, then launch it. Its linux
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
it's crazy, looking forword your hashrate.
Activity: 17
Does someone know how to setup an Odroid XU4 to mine Verium in a Pool?
thx
@cryptovagas
ooh jacko you are still waiting for packages x_X
how can you be so patient with shipping companies, if it was me i had been killed few of their staff till now Cheesy

was out for few days, but i am back and will wait for your updates
Blockchain Core Dev
Pretty ambitious. I wonder what speed you can get moving at. If you are not careful the tech and hardware that you start with will be old school to mining before finishing the project. It will be a nice thing to watch. I like the fact that you back down the CPU's, rather than try to push them the other direction, that has a good effect on your longevity. Seems you will get a good bit done before there will even be a glitch or oddity to run down.

Just waiting the PSU's and enjoyin vacations..  Wink
Activity: 18

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 3
Hmm, you should've hit at least one block in all that time. Lots of us Verium miners use SBC rigs and I've never heard anything about higher h/m machines being more suited for the job. Have you joined the Slack? https://vericoinandverium.slack.com/messages

how do i join?.... it says i need an invite from the owner of the workspace..

yea i hit a few blocks just a few days back... and wow... the network hash rate doubled these few days...
Activity: 257
The author is a real maniac Smiley I'd really like to see real photos of the finished farm
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This thread inspired me too

I try to mine VRM with a ryzen 1950X.
No block found during almost 7 days mining Sad
Activity: 10
Blockchain Core Dev
That is definatly an epic project! Good luck! Smiley

And...
Should I say "I'm getting angry?"  Angry
...have patience! Wink

Ok new psu is OK, solution is buy 10 new PSU. DAMMIT!

..order placed
Pages:
Jump to: